Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Keserwan-Jbeil district

Nonan

Nonan

Lol and theres no way FPM could take credit for Neemat Frem hes bigger than FPM in Keserwen, Frem helped FPM to get the 2 they barely got lol.
You are right. And he LF, with 1 seat in Kesserwan is 3 to 4 Times more popular than FPM with 2 seats. Just ask residents of Me3rab.

• Advertisement
  • Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    You are right. And he LF, with 1 seat in Kesserwan is 3 to 4 Times more popular than FPM with 2 seats. Just ask residents of Me3rab.
    Maybe math isnt your strong point so let me help you, FPM and LF have exactly the same amount of seats in Keserwen/Jbeil LF just has them with their own votes without jmilit corrupt alliances.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Maybe math isnt your strong point so let me help you, FPM and LF have exactly the same amount of seats in Keserwen/Jbeil LF just has them with their own votes without jmilit corrupt alliances.
    you should learn to respect truth instead of spending all your time trying to disfigure it. i am not sure how much of a Christian you are, but if you want to put that Cross in your avatar, you have to respect what it represents.
    "For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."​
    otherwise all the struggles of all your ancestors would be meaningless, and through you, they would have failed to preserve what they were trying to protect.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    you should learn to respect truth instead of spending all your time trying to disfigure it. i am not sure how much of a Christian you are, but if you want to put that Cross in your avatar, you have to respect what it represents.
    "For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."​
    otherwise all the struggles of all your ancestors would be meaningless, and through you, they would have failed to preserve what they were trying to protect.
    Here is a universal truth for you: Bassil Not Qawi :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Geagea zat kelme in a broader context in an interview tawashto eldini :)
    Then Bassili clan hypocrites got together with jama3a islameyye on the same list lol Falta7kum el-jama3a :)

bassili clan hypocrites tawasho el dini enno this electoral law is about parties and party programs and ma ba3rif shou, then t7elafo and formed lists ma3 Berri, nefnefe, Boun, feudals, jame3a islemeyee, "isis-in-a-tie" FM, random independents with money, and a few 3ferit :)

And now you brought 20 while LF brought 16 :)

Except Bassili hypocrites want to count a 29 win along with their BS lists and talk about counting and habal... :) People see you for what you are, trust me :)

Last edited:
    AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Geagea zat kelme in a broader context in an interview tawashto eldini :)
    Then Bassili clan hypocrites got together with jama3a islameyye on the same list lol Falta7kum el-jama3a :)

bassili clan hypocrites tawasho el dini enno this electoral law is about parties and party programs and ma ba3rif shou, then t7elafo and formed lists ma3 Berri, nefnefe, Boun, feudals, jame3a islemeyee, "isis-in-a-tie" FM, random independents with money, and a few 3ferit :)

Except Bassili hypocrites want to count a 29 win along with their BS lists and talk about counting and habal... :) People see you for what you are, trust me :)
    Preach brother preach!

Nonan

Nonan

Thank you. Muscles and maths (mostly géométrie variable) you’re perfect. You are right. I think I saw pictures of Hawat when he was in Sadm , yelling “Allah ouwwat, Hokim ou bass”

vegojimbo

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
    Only 4 seats in Keserwan-Jbeil, 2 of them non-card holders, ya 3ayb el shoum :)
    In 2005 and 2009, FPM had no cardholders except Aoun himself. So your point is moot.
    Lol and theres no way FPM could take credit for Neemat Frem hes bigger than FPM in Keserwen, Frem helped FPM to get the 2 they barely got lol.
    Same can be said about LF and Hawat. Without Hawat, LF would not get 1 Hassel in Keserwen/Jbeil.
    l3ab ghayra.
    LF has 1 which is Daccache.
    FPM has 2 which are Simon Abi Ramia and Roger Azar.
    If 1=2, then u better return to elementary school.
    oh by the way, sallemle 3a Hawat and the lawsuit against him By Lloyd's for burning down his own warehouses to collect the insurance.

It's either 29 vs 15 or 18 vs 11. You can't pick and choose.
    talk about BS and habal.
    people see you for what are you are, an undercover "independent" Lfer, trust me.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Roukoz had predicted to receive 12 000 preferential votes. This is what he had written and placed in an enveloppe given to Stouh beirut on OTV before the elections.

Frem put 13 000+ with 15 000 as target.

Omeros

Omeros

@Iron Maiden

بيروت: مخزومي
    شمال: كرامي وميقاتي
    بتنضم يعقوبيان

خارج المجلس :
    ابراهيم شمس الدين

(معلومات كتير مؤكدة)
    شو علاقة استقالة نادر الحريري بهل تكتل لجديد؟
    انو سليمان فرنجية(مرشح رئاسة جمهورية) - فريد هيكل خازن بيجمعو : مخزومي ، كرامي ، ميقاتي،
    ؟
    وهيك بكون حافظ العديل فرام على العلاقة مع سعودية
    لو انو بالتكتل العوني
    وبيبقى يلعب فريد هيكل خازن بين بري\ رياض الاسعد
    وبكب التهمة عبر عديلو على التيار الحر
    طب وين دور نادر الحريري؟

LVV

LVV

In 2005 and 2009, FPM had no cardholders except Aoun himself. So your point is moot.

Same can be said about LF and Hawat. Without Hawat, LF would not get 1 Hassel in Keserwen/Jbeil.
    l3ab ghayra.

LF has 1 which is Daccache.
    FPM has 2 which are Simon Abi Ramia and Roger Azar.
    If 1=2, then u better return to elementary school.
    oh by the way, sallemle 3a Hawat and the lawsuit against him By Lloyd's for burning down his own warehouses to collect the insurance.

It's either 29 vs 15 or 18 vs 11. You can't pick and choose.
    talk about BS and habal.
    people see you for what are you are, an undercover "independent" Lfer, trust me.
    ka2ed @LVV;

e7em
    well we lost Rabih Awad on a few hundred votes to get 5
    So I was 95 percent right

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    ka2ed @LVV;

e7em
    Why are you ignoring me? You do know I have the same stalking tendancies of a bitter ex-girlfriend, right?

MAKE ME A MOD (pretty please)

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    LVV

LVV

Who puts a space between "Hahaha"? You must be one special kind of retard.

Oh wait, I can't be speaking like that if I want to be made a moderator, allow me to rephrase.

Sir, I believe you have a mental deficiency (that's better right @Jo? work in progress)
    Ha ha ha loser
    Ralph 9 years know better in math than you
    Ha ha ha

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Who puts a space between "Hahaha"? You must be one special kind of retard.

Oh wait, I can't be speaking like that if I want to be made a moderator, allow me to rephrase.

Sir, I believe you have a mental deficiency (that's better right @Jo? work in progress)
    FPM are just jealous. LF worked hard in the strongholds that FPM has since 2005. With a majority law they would get ALL the seats. With any proportional law the LF would be in also for a win.
    Baabda LF+PSP 2 seats against the giants FPM+HA+Amal
    Metn LF 1 seat against FPM and Murr and Kataeb
    Keserwen-Jbeil 2 seats LF+Ziad

It was a good show for LF. The results which are depressing for the LF was in North III.
    Also, the law needs to be tweaked so the christians in Tripoli can be voted in. Saida-Jezzine needs to be changed also. Yemken Jezzine-Zahrani???
    All in All good results from both parties. 29+15 = 44 out of 64 = 68.75%
    + Marada + Kataeb + Murr + + + we end up with at least 57/64 seats chosen by christians. I remember the days when christians were choosing 20% of their MPs.