Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Keserwan-Jbeil district

LVV

LVV

FPM are just jealous. LF worked hard in the strongholds that FPM has since 2005. With a majority law they would get ALL the seats. With any proportional law the LF would be in also for a win.
Baabda LF+PSP 2 seats against the giants FPM+HA+Amal
Metn LF 1 seat against FPM and Murr and Kataeb
Keserwen-Jbeil 2 seats LF+Ziad

It was a good show for LF. The results which are depressing for the LF was in North III.
Also, the law needs to be tweaked so the christians in Tripoli can be voted in. Saida-Jezzine needs to be changed also. Yemken Jezzine-Zahrani???
All in All good results from both parties. 29+15 = 44 out of 64 = 68.75%
+ Marada + Kataeb + Murr + + + we end up with at least 57/64 seats chosen by christians. I remember the days when christians were choosing 20% of their MPs.
Yes jealous
LF got 29
Strong Lebanon got 15
It seems you are LF in your heart
Not the first time you have this type of comment

• Advertisement
  • sadek2010

sadek2010

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    What do u want me to say , lezem yikoun fi mou7esabe .
    The problem is that hay2et jbeil was goving wrong numbers to markaziye for the old deputies . W iza bikafou 3a old style work l wade3 3a akhra .
    Lezem hay2et l
    Kada2 bi jbeil w kesserwen tista2il w tet7ammal mas2ouliye .
    Ley7a khesret 4000 votes . From 2009
    The worst results were made in jbeil , kesserwen and metn supposedly our strongholds and the best results were made in districts historically not ours like achrafieh ,zahle and north 3.

A lot of things can be drawn from this election and simon abi ramia and the rest should not be allowed to run again in 2022 if they did not show improvement by accumulating votes outside the FPM circle .

FPM should work on a backup for every mp in every district to fill his place in the next elections in case he failed to deliver results. The only reason i believe simon was chosen again was that no serious candidate existed who can battle the tsunami hawat was making in jbeil. The best and safest choice was to keep simon for the time being.

sadek2010

sadek2010

The worst results were made in jbeil , kesserwen and metn supposedly our strongholds and the best results were made in districts historically not ours like achrafieh ,zahle and north 3.

A lot of things can be drawn from this election and simon abi ramia and the rest should not be allowed to run again in 2022 if they did not show improvement by accumulating votes outside the FPM circle .

FPM should work on a backup for every mp in every district to fill his place in the next elections in case he failed to deliver results. The only reason i believe simon was chosen again was that no serious candidate existed who can battle the tsunami hawat was making in jbeil. The best and safest choice was to keep simon for the time being.
    Simon jeb hay2et kada2 zilmou they gave wrong numbers for markaziye and didnt let anyone to rize . Lmouhem both deputies simon and walid didnt work 9 years cs they thought that the old law plus shiite vote will make them deputies 7atta law ma shtaghalu .
    That s the summary of bad work

LVV

LVV

Simon jeb hay2et kada2 zilmou they gave wrong numbers for markaziye and didnt let anyone to rize . Lmouhem both deputies simon and walid didnt work 9 years cs they thought that the old law plus shiite vote will make them deputies 7atta law ma shtaghalu .
    Traitor
    Simon and Walid are the men
    You forget all the work they did
    False traitor FPM ya kaiwin

sadek2010

sadek2010

Traitor
    Simon and Walid are the men
    You forget all the work they did
    False traitor FPM ya kaiwin
    Aslan u are not an FPM to call me traitor ya ahbal :) u were always anti FPM , all ur rhetoric was anti Gebran now jeye tzeyed 3alaye
    Wa7ad hypocrite . Malla 2iyem wselnelaaa.
    Hahahahhahaha typical lebanese mentality :) syrian system .
    Ne7na bel FPM rayess when something is wrong we say it s wrong n2eber men wejje w dont call me traitor b4 getting a FPM card . Zibbbeeeellll

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    What do u want me to say , lezem yikoun fi mou7esabe .
    The problem is that hay2et jbeil was goving wrong numbers to markaziye for the old deputies . W iza bikafou 3a old style work l wade3 3a akhra .
    Lezem hay2et l
    Kada2 bi jbeil w kesserwen tista2il w tet7ammal mas2ouliye .
    Ley7a khesret 4000 votes . From 2009
    i think most of those votes were lost to kordahi and koullouna watani, not hawat

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Yes jealous
    LF got 29
    Strong Lebanon got 15
    It seems you are LF in your heart
    Not the first time you have this type of comment
    7abibe all I was doing is stating the results. The LF doubled their votes. PSP received in 2018 approx 86K votes. LF received approx in 2009 about that if not less. In 2018 the LF receives approx 140K votes if not more. All I am doing is stating facts. Nothing to do with if ana LF or PSP or HA or Berri. eno lezem 2elak walla FPM did the best henne the best kel l MPs kebet a3la aswat??

I am happy that both FPM and LF won big. Better than those parasites that used to be parachuted in by FM and PSP. Now its time to get the remaining from them.

LVV

LVV

Aslan u are not an FPM to call me traitor ya ahbal :) u were always anti FPM , all ur rhetoric was anti Gebran now jeye tzeyed 3alaye
    Wa7ad hypocrite . Malla 2iyem wselnelaaa.
    Hahahahhahaha typical lebanese mentality :) syrian system .
    Ne7na bel FPM rayess when something is wrong we say it s wrong n2eber men wejje w dont call me traitor b4 getting a FPM card . Zibbbeeeellll
    Zibeli traitor
    I support all FPM candidates not work against them
    FPM is First General
    I support Bassil but Im not Massih joukh mitlak
    Ok it is the 100 time I say I want Bassil to be President not Geagea or Samo or Frango
    Ya traitor

LVV

LVV

i think most of those votes were lost to kordahi and koullouna watani, not hawat
    You are preaching to a person who doesn’t believe that Russia has nukes who work and he doesn’t believe the Encyclopedia Britannica
    You are loosing your time

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    In 2009 FPM barely made it in jbeil. If i recall well they won the christian vote 50.5% to 49.5 % then the chi3ite votes came to seal the deal. I feel that sleimen empowered hawat in all the years he stayed in power and inflicted a permanent damage on FPM in the caza that wont be easy to remove at all.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

In 2009 FPM barely made it in jbeil. If i recall well they won the christian vote 50.5% to 49.5 % then the chi3ite votes came to seal the deal. I feel that sleimen empowered hawat in all the years he stayed in power and inflicted a permanent damage on FPM in the caza that wont be easy to remove at all.
    Azdak hawat worked his ass off when he was ra2is l baladiye and now he is reaping the rewards. jbeil is one of the best cities in leb.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Zibeli traitor
    I support all FPM candidates not work against them
    FPM is First General
    I support Bassil but Im not Massih joukh mitlak
    Ok it is the 100 time I say I want Bassil to be President not Geagea or Samo or Frango
    Ya traitor
    traitor this traitor that. :p sorry keep going.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Azdak hawat worked his ass off when he was ra2is l baladiye and now he is reaping the rewards. jbeil is one of the best cities in leb.
    He worked his ass off a la libanaise. The same way michel el murr, michel pharaon , hadi hobeich , mansour el bon and many more worked. The clientelism way which is the biggest enemy of FPM since 2005.

All those people accumulated popularity in their districts by doing personal favours to lots of people ( in a legal or illegal way) and those people started following them regardless of those mps political and economical opinions and patriotism ( if it exists or not)

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

He worked his ass off a la libanaise. The same way michel el murr, michel pharaon , hadi hobeich , mansour el bon and many more worked. The clientelism way which is the biggest enemy of FPM since 2005.

All those people accumulated popularity in their districts by doing personal favours to lots of people ( in a legal or illegal way) and those people started following them regardless of those mps political and economical opinions and patriotism ( if it exists or not)
    what ever bro. he worked his ass off more than one can say for the jbeil MPs who did jack shit. peace! He is an MP. Get used to it.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    what ever bro. he worked his ass off more than one can say for the jbeil MPs who did jack shit. peace! He is an MP. Get used to it.
    Well if you ask pharaon, murr, bon etc. supporters they will tell you the same. In the election phase michel el pharaon was sponsoring videos on facebook to promote himself . I was very curious about his chances that was reading every comment written on his videos. Everyone’s comment was like michel pharaon is the best , he never let down anyone. He opens his house 24/24 7/7 to everyone etc. ( you know the drill). When you dig further about the real pharaon you will realize that he was a hariri lackey for 20 years and in all his long legacy he didint submit even 1 iktirah anoun !

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Well if you ask pharaon, murr, bon etc. supporters they will tell you the same. In the election phase michel el pharaon was sponsoring videos on facebook to promote himself . I was very curious about his chances that was reading every comment written on his videos. Everyone’s comment was like michel pharaon is the best , he never let down anyone. He opens his house 24/24 7/7 to everyone etc. ( you know the drill). When you dig further about the real pharaon you will realize that he was a hariri lackey for 20 years and in all his long legacy he didint submit even 1 iktirah anoun !
    i agree with you and i am against these families and their 20-30 years of being MP. i am very happy to see harb and pharoan gone. we need change. lal asaf Murr made it and now Berri will make it again as Speaker. For Hawat we have never seen him as an MP yet. he might do good things hand in hand with Simon.

sadek2010

sadek2010

That s true , and there s something very important . 1800 paper were denied the voting was wrong btw jbeil and keserwan , and there is a lot of ppl didnt vot
    All of those case 90% are from our camp .
    Their camp votes 100%
    We were lasy they were active , w were old they were aggressive and young