Elections Elections: Keserwan-Jbeil district

LVV

روكز: ما ضاع حق وراءه مُطالب مبروك لكسروان

الخميس 08 شباط 2018 12:11سياسة

هنأ العميد المتقاعد شامل روكز "بحصول كسروان على حقها بطرقات محترمة عبر تمويل طريق جعيتا كفرذبيان فاريا"، مشيرا عبر صفحته على مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي "الى انه ما ضاع حق وراءه مُطالب، مبروك".

وشكر روكز "رئيس الجمهورية العماد ميشال عون على اهتمامه والصندوق الكويتي للتنمية الاقتصادية على مساعدته"، قائلا: " فلنكمل مشوارنا بالعزم والاصرار ذاته لتحقيق المزيد من الحقوق"

Bikouno mhabil wled Keserwen and Mount Lebanon if they don't vote for FPM in masses. Now, with Aoun being President, they have the golden opportunity to give him more powers thru mps in order to push for more projects in Mount Lebanon. But, ...
Don’t worry according to Habr Results in Kisarwan the best for FPM
Only one seat for LF
One for Haykal two maximum
5/6 For GCR List
جولة لربيع الهبر على ابرز التطورات والتحالفات في الدوائر الانتخابية

• Advertisement
  • Don’t worry according to Habr Results in Kisarwan the best for FPM
    Only one seat for LF
    One for Haykal two maximum
    5/6 For GCR List
    جولة لربيع الهبر على ابرز التطورات والتحالفات في الدوائر الانتخابية
    The best for FPM ???
    Is there a single FPMer in any Kesrwan list?
    Shamel Roukoz himself is not FPM.
    Besides, assuming that Mansour el Bon and Neemat frem, and to a lesser extent Ziad Baroud are elected, do I have to remind you that these guys are not weaklings like gilberte zouein, youssef khalil, etc.?
    They may join C&R for a while, but sooner or later they are not obliged to stay. They have the bargaining power in Kesrwan, not FPM per se.
    One has to be very careful when it comes to distinguish elections and politics. Those guys are seeking to become MPs and not to swear allegience to anyone.

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    The best for FPM ???
    Besides, assuming that Mansour el Bon and Neemat frem, and to a lesser extent Ziad Baroud are elected, do I have to remind you that these guys are not weaklings like gilberte zouein, youssef khalil, etc.?
    They may join C&R for a while, but sooner or later they are not obliged to stay. They have the bargaining power in Kesrwan, not FPM per se.
    One has to be very careful when it comes to distinguish elections and politics. Those guys are seeking to become MPs and not to swear allegience to anyone.
    what about ziad hawwat?

LVV

The best for FPM ???
    PMA never have FPM in Kisarwan on his list because he knew they were not very popular there
    As long as PMA is President they will be members of C&R
    GCR and them will be like Tachnac C&R but independent from FPM
    If Bassil shows openess and unity
    I m sure all will remains and help him to be President perhaps
    Up to Bassil to show he could unite and share power beginning with GCR
    Finally PMA is the one who decided the list after listening to both GCR and Bassil
    It seems he listened more to GCR in this district
    To say a cardholder will be elected personally with the strong names on the list I doubt it also I wish it

LVV

Instructions will be given by the party to direct the required number of preferential votes for him to win.
    Which was a mistake putting a bridge between the party and most members of the list
    Second how many members for the party in this district
    1000 2000 3000
    More than 100,000 will vote
    You must see how strong members of the party like Simon Abu Ramia will do with the instructions knowing the leadership of the party tried to unseat them and failed
    400 votes for Simon 200 to Naji Hayek in Internal election

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Which was a mistake putting a bridge between the party and most members of the list
    Second how many members for the party in this district
    1000 2000 3000
    More than 100,000 will vote
    The voting power of the party in Keserwane is over 25 000 votes that will be split between Roukoz and the FPM candidate.

LVV

The voting power of the party in Keserwane is over 25 000 votes that will be split between Roukoz and the FPM candidate.
    Voting power is something and members is another thing
    You can’t control the first one only the second specially with preferential votes
    If the party can mobilize 25,000 votes with any names the list would have been totally different since 2005

LVV

Dr Khazen is out then to be replaced by a member of FPM
    I m not sure if this debate was settled
    GCR
    Bon
    Baroud
    Frem
    Card Holder or Khazen

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Voting power is something and members is another thing
    You can’t control the first one only the second specially with preferential votes
    If the party can mobilize 25,000 votes with any names the list would have been totally different since 2005
    You will see that everything will be done to secure his win. GMA and Bassil will never accept that the only party member on the list loses in a district like Keserwane.

LVV

You will see that everything will be done to secure his win. GMA and Bassil will never accept that the only party member on the list loses in a district like Keserwane.
    Anyway that’s the law
    Internal struggle for Preferential Votes
    Anything possible
    But why this insistence there was never a member of the party in 2005/2009
    Bassil sure but I m not sure PMA opinion

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Dr Khazen is out then to be replaced by a member of FPM
    I m not sure if this debate was settled
    GCR
    Bon
    Baroud
    Frem
    Card Holder or Khazen
    It is either Bon or Frem. + Baroud will never accept to be on such a list because he will be the weakest list and lose.

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Anyway that’s the law
    Internal struggle for Preferential Votes
    Anything possible
    But why this insistence there was never a member of the party in 2005/2009
    Bassil sure but I m not sure PMA opinion
    there was GMA. they want to secure the party's future in Keserwane.

LVV

It is either Bon or Frem. + Baroud will never accept to be on such a list because he will be the weakest list and lose.
    SO that is the plan to make Baroud leave by this game
    But GCR yesterday said everything agreed with Baroud who was with him
    I think some should concentrate to win a second seat in their northern district rather than play the dirty game in Kisarwan