I m quoting Hatem
Joe information confirmed
It seems
GCR
Frem Bon plus Abu Ramia Khoury plus 1 Shia on the list
Great news I always supported both Frem and Bon on the list
Bon popularity is down he will not be a big Zaim
GCR and Bassil will be able to handle him he is a small zaim know
Frem popularity is big but a ministerial position will keep him in the rank ; he reconciled with Hubeish or at least under control; GCR wanted Frem on the list but he wanted to clear the matter with Hubeish .
Baroud position on the list is up to him according to Hatem so his exclusion not definitive .
They will be one or two party representatives probably linked to Baroud Decision
Farouda will probably pass and one or two LF also according to Hatem is possible.

lebanese1

Legendary Member
I m quoting Hatem
Joe information confirmed
It seems
GCR
Frem Bon plus Abu Ramia Khoury plus 1 Shia on the list
Great news I always supported both Frem and Bon on the list
Bon popularity is down he will not be a big Zaim
GCR and Bassil will be able to handle him he is a small zaim know
Frem popularity is big but a ministerial position will keep him in the rank ; he reconciled with Hubeish or at least under control; GCR wanted Frem on the list but he wanted to clear the matter with Hubeish .
Baroud position on the list is up to him according to Hatem so his exclusion not definitive .
They will be one or two party representatives probably linked to Baroud Decision
Farouda will probably pass and one or two LF also according to Hatem is possible.

If Bon is on the list and HA and/or Farrouda fail to form a list that gets the threshold, this means that FPM,'s list will guarantee 5 seats.

lebanese1

Legendary Member
The most hilarious thing would be if 1) HA 2) Farrouda and 3) S3aid-Kataeb form 3 separate lists and all 3 fail to reach the threshold :p . This would give FPM 6 and LF 2...but I doubt they will fall in this trap.

new hope

lol in lebanon we love military or paramilitary movements
from hezbollah to Amal ishtiraki aouneh LF awmeh marada :) etc .. all of them had military experience .. and presidents are mainly from the army or supported by paramilitary group

Ya Chamel you just landed in lebanon?

since you love the tajribeh aounieh :) why till now you haven't joined tayyar ??