Elections Elections: Metn district

• Advertisement
  • Out of curiosity, how do these offers come?
    Some random guy calls, comes to your house, someone you know, someone in a trenchcoat asks you to meet them under a bridge (then you realise that there's trash there so you move to someone place less smelly)?
    Hahahaha
    Not sure
    I think they spread the rumours if someone interested he meet them somewhere to negotiate

I was never offered money - and if someone ask me to vote in exchange of a payment I punch him

I saw some tv report in the previous election - people coming asking one guy : we heard someone is buying votes etc then this guy take them to another guy - they make a chain of guys from to another till they arrive at the end at the main one who is buying votes

i got offered 2000 $ to vote for Sarkis sarkis
    Are you serious? And did you accept? I'm most probably voting tayyar anyway so I might be interested since I don't particularly like anyone on the list ;)

Out of curiosity, how do these offers come?
    Some random guy calls, comes to your house, someone you know, someone in a trenchcoat asks you to meet them under a bridge (then you realise that there's trash there so you move to someone place less smelly)?
    It's rarely random and certainly not directly. It's usually via someone you know. They wouldn't risk it being too obvious, it's passed down the hierarchy a couple of levels. Like I doubt Sarkis will hand you the money himself lol.
    Actual footage of @spacecreature getting offered money for his vote by the executive

View attachment 9703
    Which one am I exactly hehe? I'm a Seinfeld fan but can't quite remember that scene or the episode it's from. Is this when they get into a deal to sell the old coats???

Tayyar9

Chkor rabbak enno bass "tefkhit".
    Try to see how we feel when we've basted in garbage, we've been forced to leave our country, we pay taxes that our politicians use, our personal information is used for electoral purposes, when our friends and families are being exposed to cancerous soils and water, ministers we pay for are doing nothing, MPs we've paid for more than twice what we should have, we supported a party that has turned its back on the principles we believed in.

Try and see that, then come and compain enno kam wa7ad 3am bi fakhwit fikoun......
    You'll just realise how vain your complaints are.
    This is your opinion that the party has turned its back on its principles and on you. And if you live abroad I don't blame you. With the fucked up media that we have, this is the minimum

Tayyar9

Frankly for Tayyar mesh we2fe 3a one mp more or less
    But for moujtama3 madani it can make all the difference if they get 2 mps instead of 0

And then you will judge them once in the real political life
    Ya khaye if they get 10 MPs, not 2 or 3, and are not able to do what you ask for, will they become crooked? And thieves?

Tayyar9

Why don't you change your name to A7besh, or Jame3a Islemiyyeh? The party has certainly lost its principles and are just allying with whoever to score points or to become MP. I will keep my name as I love and admire the President but the party has become a joke. I will do whatever i see fit. The ones who should have some integrity is the party. Return to your principles. Stop lying to people. They are not that stupid.
    Please can you tell me where did FPM change its language kermel those you they allied with? It is no secret that now the main objective is to get the biggest parliamentary block possible. This is a live or die election, GMA will not be president forever, now is the time to implement change. Eza ma 3am tefhamouwa hay fi mechkle.