Elections Elections: Metn district

The Jade

Legendary Member
This is your opinion that the party has turned its back on its principles and on you. And if you live abroad I don't blame you. With the fucked up media that we have, this is the minimum
My opinion is based on facts.
But then again, I can't force you or others to agree with me, I can only hope that you'll see how the FPM has deviated from the right path.
Media has nothing to do with it. Actually, the media has been much more clement towards the FPM in recent years due to its alliances with LF and FM.

• Advertisement
  • Please can you tell me where did FPM change its language kermel those you they allied with? It is no secret that now the main objective is to get the biggest parliamentary block possible. This is a live or die election, GMA will not be president forever, now is the time to implement change. Eza ma 3am tefhamouwa hay fi mechkle.
    The problem in some district fpm voters might help some candidate to get elected but we know that you can’t count on them in the future and can upset more fpmers ..

I’m not an ex fpmer :) and not a current one

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Please can you tell me where did FPM change its language kermel those you they allied with? It is no secret that now the main objective is to get the biggest parliamentary block possible. This is a live or die election, GMA will not be president forever, now is the time to implement change. Eza ma 3am tefhamouwa hay fi mechkle.
    Dude, the FPM is going to have LESS MPs than before.
    I don't see how this is a "live or die election" when you're already going there with less candidates and MPs.

The truth is, the FPM is not interested in change anymore, it's interested in seats.
    It got seats in the Beirut Municipality, justified its unholy alliance by saying they will keep an eye on corruption and stop it from the inside.
    Care to tell me how many corruption cases were stopped?
    Care to explain how most major contracts of the municipality are going to Jihad el Arab who are close Hariri and Itani associates?
    Care to tell me why most contracts are inflated and not a single case of corruption has been unearthed?

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

كنعان في افتتاح مكتب هيئة العطشانة عين علق في التيار الوطني الحر:
    - سنكون بعد 6 ايار امام مرحلة جديدة قوامها اللامركزية الادارية الموسعة وتثبيت الموازنات وقطع الحساب وتقرير وزارة المال سيصدر ويكشف المستور
    - المشاريع الانمائية في المتن ستستمر ومن يريد الانجاز فليشمر عن زنوده كما نفعل
    - التيار الذي لم يركع للاحتلال والسجون سيبقى رأسه مرفوعا في السلطة َالمعارضة ولن توقفه شائعات واتهامات واضاليل
    - الاقامة في لبنان لا تخوّل اي عربي او اجنبي الحصول على الجنسية
    - لسنا حزب السلطة بل تيار الدولة وتحالفاتنا لا تبدل قناعاتنا
    - يا شيخ سامي تعيّروننا بالتحالف مع الحزب السوري القومي الاجتماعي وقد تحالفتم معه بالبلديات ومن تتهمونه باغتيال الرئيس الشهيد بشير الجميل حوكم في عهد الرئيس عون وبقي في السجن بلا محاكمة في عهد الرئيس الجميل

walla if you add all makanet intikhabiyeh 7assel you will end up with 16 mps in metn :)
    Hahaha 100% . This is an electoral tactic. IF he reveals the reality that he is still battling on reaching the hassel, people might stop voting for his list so their vote wont go to waste if his list failed . So he tried to delude the voters that his list is doing a superb job and might surpass all expectations. Same with murr list , i read today one of the candidates on his list saying that murr lis has 2 hassel and fighting for the 3rd. In her opinion every village in metn is divided by 3 . 1/3 for FPM 1/3 for kataeb & LF and 1/3 for murr.

So 2 LF 3 Murr 2 kataeb and 1 civil movement . Voila metn is sealed .

Placebo

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Geagea just said on MTV that their list is gaining popularity in metn and is now on 1.7 1.75 hassel :D
    Ykazzeb weysallina !
    you'd be surprised. I Think the LF are going to overachieve in these elections (unfortunately).

I just hope they don't get more Mps then FPM, ma b 3oudo yethaddo se3eta.

you'd be surprised. I Think the LF are going to overachieve in these elections (unfortunately).

chou ya3ne over achieve?
    In Metn I think the results are FPM 4 Kataeb 2 1 LF and there is a fight for the second between them and MM.

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    بعد صدور القرار بتوقيفه، علم أن الصحافي شارل أيوب حاول الانتحار لحظة قيام العناصر الأمنية بتوقيفه.

وقد قررت المدعي العام الاستئنافي في جبل لبنان غادة عون توقيف أيوب على خلفية تعرضه للمرشح سركيس سركيس.

JB81

Legendary Member

LF are lucky to gain 2-3 mps at expense of Jumblat in Shouf and FM in Akkar. However, FPM is being fought by all major parties, and the alliances made here and there, in my opinion, are disastrous. Why ally with HA in Baabda after ditching FPM were we need them in Baalbak, Marje3youn and Jezzine. As for FM, Akkar was needed the most, yet they allied with LF giving them an extra mp for free, a seat that LF would never get in their dreams. Shouf, Jumblat against FPM for LF seats.

I may or may not care about LF gaining more seats; I'd rather see them having the seats over Haykal Khazen and other Berri stooges. I hope that FPM and LF get around 1/3+1 seats in the Parliament in order to stop any imposed laws or president.
    W byestehal HA; they want to limit FPM and break 3ahed... tekram 3younon Geagea

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    عنوان جريدة الديار غداً: شارل ايوب ينجو من الموت بعد ان حاول الإنتحار مطلقاً 7 رصاصات على رأسه و هو الآن بصحة جيدة و سيمضي ليلته في الكازينو.

lebnan_lilkel

Orange Room Supporter
    This strategy of no women on fpm lists is bewildering and out of date. I don't think it will have a large impact but it gives the wrong message to the voters .

This strategy of no women on fpm lists is bewildering and out of date. I don't think it will have a large impact but it gives the wrong message to the voters .
    Its because women in general are not active politically and if they happen to be by chance you cant see them involved on the ground and trying to build a base for themselves like men do. Most of the female candidates are either wives of politicians or involved in NGO’s ( thus the high number of female candidates on independant lists) . Its not FPM fault in this case and its not the only party with no female figures. Can you name me one female partisan LF nominated in all of lebanon ( setrida not included cause she only replaced her husband) . The rest of the female candidates on LF lists are just used as fillers with 0 chance of making it just to give the impression of LF supporting the idea of female candidacy.