Elections Elections: Metn district

• Advertisement
  • With all due respect, but why wait and allow people to steal when you could've at least raised the alarm a few times.
    Are you telling me that the minister sat there, got paid and did nothing?

What if the FPM loses the elections or doesn't get enough support?
    What if it took an extra year or 2 to form a government?
    Aoun would only have 2 to 3 years left in his presidency and we both know not much can be done.

The minister would've been there for a year and a half getting his salary paid from our own pockets.

If you want to convince people that you're actually fighting corruption, you need to show and not say it.
    Nabih Berry goes on TV every month claiming to want to fight corruption.....should we believe him?

The FPM missed a great opportunity to show what they could've done with a record number of ministers and a minister in charge of corruption!
    Back in 2005 even until 2009, we used to dream about it.
    Once they got the position......not much happened and that's the problem!
    yes Aoun missed the opportunity...
    he was working with very honest, trustworthy and clean political groups like Amal, psp, etc...
    he failed while all others like FM and LF were super successful and achieved great success
    all of them tried to help him succeed but he couldn't and did not have the will
    that's why he failed ...
    we all live on mars

yes Aoun missed the opportunity...
    he was working with very honest, trustworthy and clean political groups like Amal, psp, etc...
    he failed while all others like FM and LF were super successful and achieved great success
    all of them tried to help him succeed but he couldn't and did not have the will
    that's why he failed ...
    we all live on mars
    The funny part is when FPMers come and say how AMAL, FM and others aren't allowing them to work.....then they ally with them during the elections and rule with them.

PS: FM and LF were failures too....hence the criticism towards the FPM's willingness to ally with failures.

I think druz lf
    Sunni not sure - if they gonna be mobilised or motivated to vote
    Hezbollah fpm list but maybe the ssnp candidates not clear !
    أصوات الشيعة للمر؟
    رجحت مصادر معنية ان تصب أصوات الناخبين الشيعة في دائرة المتن لمصلحة اللائحة التي شكلها النائب ميشال المر، لافتة الى ان رئيس المجلس النيابي نبيه بري قرر تجيير أصوات مؤيديه كاملة اليه وكذلك قد يفعل حزب الله.

أصوات الشيعة للمر؟
    رجحت مصادر معنية ان تصب أصوات الناخبين الشيعة في دائرة المتن لمصلحة اللائحة التي شكلها النائب ميشال المر، لافتة الى ان رئيس المجلس النيابي نبيه بري قرر تجيير أصوات مؤيديه كاملة اليه وكذلك قد يفعل حزب الله.
    I’m sure about berri
    But hezb I think will back ghassan achkar what I ve heard

Why would u rather have some syrian era stooge feudal lord wanabe over a political party?
    From my side i already chose the political Party who is the FPM which contradicts your above status, however, what i said previously is in case and in case only Murr got a Hassel, i rather see him winning from LF list because of there treachery and previous experience especially in maten

From my side i already chose the political Party who is the FPM which contradicts your above status, however, what i said previously is in case and in case only Murr got a Hassel, i rather see him winning from LF list because of there treachery and previous experience especially in maten
    No it doesnt contradict what i wrote, u might hav misunderstood :/

I asked why would you rather hav a syrean era feudal lord win the seat instead of someone from a regular party since the seat is out if FPM's reach.

Yeah!
    Bad LF! They made Aoun president!
    So, let's get a syrian stooge whose corruption is legendary because fuck logic