Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Metn district

N

new hope

But thats what im saying, Frangieh was not accepted by Hezbollah
Why else would have Berri not held a session?
FPM + HA deputees were not enough to block quorum
He was accepted and still wanted by Hezbollah time will tell ..

They will make him a bloc - and if fpm and lf are at their highest split frangieh is the next president

As for berri - because lf rushed it quickly and blocked jumblat and hariri with their support to aoun

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • R

Ralph N

I kind of agree with that
    Listen to that @new hope: sometime around 2014, an employee of the american embassy told an LF old guy that I know (he told me that employee is part of FBI/CIA shi hek, which I didnt believe), that GMA will be the next president
    I brushed it off as being a personal opinion, but now that it happened I wonder if he really had info and things were decided beforehand
    Lebnaouneh didnt I say I had inside information that Trump was going to win and GMA is president?!! its because I know few things about the secret government... but dont call me deep-throat ...In around 1988 when GMA went to Baabda and became the President (Prime Minister) he saw a secret office for the secret american government covered by the title of CIA department .. They expected that he will follow their orders they were in fact surprised when he kicked them out of the Palace.. Thats why I love Michel Aoun ...

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

He was accepted and still wanted by Hezbollah time will tell ..
    Then why wasnt he elected then
    Your statement is based on your feeling which is subjective and might not be based on reality
    But if you think about it, you'll get your answer
    Frangieh had the OK of Hariri, he was obstructed by his own camp

R

Ralph N

But thats what im saying, Frangieh was not accepted by Hezbollah
    Why else would have Berri not held a session?
    FPM + HA deputees were not enough to block quorum
    Lebnaouneh listen to what I am saying I will say it only once because I dont care to prove it to you or not... Hizb Alla didnt block Frangiers election... It was the US government...Hizb alla and all 8 March wanted Frangier.... I know this... Dont believe Nasr Alla...he lied.. just like he lied about Omar Karame.. Omar karame tele3 w kazabo la Hassan Nassrala...he said I am fine my health is fine I can be prime minister but they didnt want me....because karame stopped the corruption as much as he could in his time...

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh listed to what I am saying I will say it only once because I dont care to prove it to you or not... Hizb Alla didnt block Frangiers election... It was the US government...Hizb alla and all 8 March wanted Frangier.... I know this... Dont believe Nasr Alla...he lied.. just like he lied about Omar Karame.. Omar karame tele3 w kazabo la Hassan Nassrala...he said I am fine my health is fine I can be prime minister but they didnt want me....because karame stopped the corruption as much as he could in his time...
    How did the US block it?
    Hariri had said OK, if Berri held a session Frangieh would have won

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

You don’t get it
    It’s not about he loves or hates

He won’t face the Christian will ...
    Politics is not about love w hate
    The christian will in 2005 was 70% for FPM
    Yet Hariri kept FPM out of government

R

Ralph N

How did the US block it?
    Hariri had said OK, if Berri held a session Frangieh would have won
    If it was already known 3 years before GMA was PMA that he will be president how can hariri really stop it and can really Hizb alla stop it?...
    It was Massrahiye Hariri played a trick he tried to convince his people that its one of them who is going to be President.. and Thats it.. he played his game until he said el General Harab el Souriye ba3do ahssan men Frangier.. that was what moustakbal where talking inside the closed doors...

Believe me, nothing and I say nothing can be done without the secret governments approval or death and destruction will follow..
    No MP no President and no Prime minister can sit on his chair eza hene mish hattino....

R

Ralph N

I kind of agree with that
    Listen to that @new hope: sometime around 2014, an employee of the american embassy told an LF old guy that I know (he told me that employee is part of FBI/CIA shi hek, which I didnt believe), that GMA will be the next president
    I brushed it off as being a personal opinion, but now that it happened I wonder if he really had info and things were decided beforehand
    You still wonder?...I salute your bravery in keeping the wonder...

O

oldschool

When Hariri nominated frangiye this gained incredible momentum. Yes the session wasn't scheduled immediately but hezballah would've eventually said to aoun there's nothing else we can do.

Geagea backing aoun switched the momentum back to GMA.

Nothing is 100 percent but if you remember the general atmosphere then there was a huge local and international push for frangiyeh

N

new hope

When Hariri nominated frangiye this gained incredible momentum. Yes the session wasn't scheduled immediately but hezballah would've eventually said to aoun there's nothing else we can do.

Geagea backing aoun switched the momentum back to GMA.

Nothing is 100 percent but if you remember the general atmosphere then there was a huge local and international push for frangiyeh
    That s how I saw it

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Back on the election in metn topic :)

Is it true ghassan achkar mightbwithdraw for sebaali on Mur list ??

هل ينسحب الأشقر؟
    i strongly doubt it. if askar withdraws it surely won't be to support the candidate of the rival qawmi branch, ashkar would rather swallow shards of glass for the rest of his life than to see the other qawmi winged revived, it would rather be to provide murr with the votes he needs to remain in the parliament.

as things stand today, neither ashkar nor murr will make it, and that makes for a much better parliament.

N

new hope

i strongly doubt it. if askar withdraws it surely won't be to support the candidate of the rival qawmi branch, ashkar would rather swallow shards of glass for the rest of his life than to see the other qawmi winged revived, it would rather be to provide murr with the votes he needs to remain in the parliament.

as things stand today, neither ashkar nor murr will make it, and that makes for a much better parliament.
    Yeah but maybe he made his calculation and found out he doesn’t have many preferential votes and want to avoid humiliation

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    GMA Became PMA because the US Administration wanted that... Not because Geagea wanted it.. Let me tell you a secret, someone from the secret government went to Hariri and told him GMA will become PMA do what is necessary, Hariri was like WTH? how would I convince my people? He told him not to worry about that and that he needs to do it even if it took time with him...
    It is then that hariri wanted to see aoun in out of lebanon so that he see what will happen to his popularity then he though its not possible he started to take his time, then again some1 came and told him he has to do it, on the 3rd time they forced him...and thats it...

You think we decide who will become MP and PM and Presidents ? you people are so naive... the election is just a cover so that you think you are getting what you want, but its the secret un-elected government that rules...
    So, based on what you say, Aoun is an american stooge.
    We both know that the americans won't choose anyone who disagrees with them.
    He either abides by their orders or they force him to.

Also, what's a "secret government" and who's in it?
    If we are so bent to foreign powers' will, why do you lie to people and tell them you are your own man and take your own choices?

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I don't get it, can candidates still withdraw ?
    of course. they can announce they do not want to run anymore and instruct their supporters to vote for someone else, though officially they are still candidates on whichever list they were registered on with the MOI.

Imadestein

Imadestein

Yeah!
    Bad LF! They made Aoun president!
    So, let's get a syrian stooge whose corruption is legendary because **** logic
    If LF had the power to make aoun president why didnt they make geagea president?
    Get a life u ball of hate. I suggest you start by attending yoga lessons.

N

new hope

I don't get it, can candidates still withdraw ?
    Yeah same as the previous law .. your name will remain but you tell people don’t vote for me

That’s why sometime you see in previous election people with scores like 3 or 5 votes ..