Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Metn district

spacecreature

spacecreature

he probably meant to say methane gas; which can also be used to produce electricity on large landfills. w howe himself has a lot to contribute for this production. it would have been better had he not been exposed on TV. shou sayer 3leih ya3mol hal interview? khalli mastour a7san ken. he doesn't come across as the shiniest penny on the block. probably his appearance was arranged for by his competitors on the list.
He is actually not that bad, at least not as bad as everyone is portraying him to be. I expected much worse. Anyone can be rediculed and be a victim of character assassination, even the most charismatic of people. So imagine someone with limited communications skills. So you need to lay off the guy. There is a Sarkis out there on most lists even the moujtama3 el madani has a few, but they have good teams to shine them up and make them look decent. I don't particularly like him or will vote for him, but I think they are overdoing it with the bashing!

• Advertisement
  • Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    He is actually not that bad, at least not as bad as everyone is portraying him to be. I expected much worse. Anyone can be rediculed and be a victim of character assassination, even the most charismatic of people. So imagine someone with limited communications skills. So you need to lay off the guy. There is a Sarkis out there on most lists even the moujtama3 el madani has a few, but they have good teams to shine them up and make them look decent. I don't particularly like him or will vote for him, but I think they are overdoing it with the bashing!
    this is true. but what are the grounds for running to the parliament if it is not a clear vision and good communication skills?

sarkis is an exception though, as the circumstances of including him to the list were obvious and it was a good strategy that decimated murr's chances in of getting elected without nurturing sarkis's opportunity. it was well played, but that is all it is, a pawn being moved in a larger scale strategy game.

spacecreature

spacecreature

this is true. but what are the grounds for running to the parliament if it is not a clear vision and good communication skills?

sarkis is an exception though, as the circumstances of including him to the list were obvious and it was a good strategy that decimated murr's chances in of getting elected without nurturing sarkis's opportunity. it was well played, but that is all it is, a pawn being moved in a larger scale strategy game.
    Well let's see how it all plays out haha, I feel he might surprise everyone and top the list ;)

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    They want to pick on FPM and tarnish it's image. PERIOD!

I watched Sarkis too, he is very decent man; seriously not close of the image the yellow media portrays him.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    23:04
    كنعان من عشاء انطلياس:
    - قرأت تعليقا جديداً للنائب سامي الجميل وآخر بدعه انه لم يجد كلمة مؤقتة في المادة 49 ونقول له: اقرأها جيدا لان الاقامة مرتبطة بفترة الملكية للشقة فاذا لم تفهمها مصيبة واذا فهمتها وتكمل مسرحياتك فلن نسمح باستمرار الغش
    - هناك
    محاولات مستمرة لاغتيال معنوي للتيار الوطني الحر في المتن وعليكم الوعي لذلك والتصدي له في صناديق الاقتراع في 6 ايار

E

Eliassss

ma ma3o shi. w2iza elias sar ma3 bayyo mafroud lhezeb ykoun doddo.
    2assessan be3te2ed kil shi bidor bil HA bya3emlo berri. totli3it elias 3al NBN akid HA mano rade fiya.

-fi miled lsebaaly ma3o shi 1-1.5k hawde 2awmiyet abed-elmassi7
    -wil murr 3indo lezem shi 5-6k
    -wberri bado ya3ti shi 1-1.5k
    -sar ma3o shi 8-9k

so3be youssal bass fi 2amal. 2iza jumblat 2ana3o berri ya3ti 1.5k wil 2arman mara2oulo shi 3k se3eta byoussal