• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Metn district

Mockinggbird

You are still looking at the past lal asaf and we are in 2018. Get with the times. The christians are a failure due to their own mess. Everytime there is elections they bring up the past sandou2 l jabal, sandou2 maba3ref chou, wars etc.
The funny thing is that those same christians once allied with Murr, Franjiyeh, Berri and all the Pro Syrians who fu---- up our country. When you want people to believe you you dont ally with such scum. Get over it and go vote tomorrow and whoever wins shakes the hand of the other and says mabrouk. Go work for the christian population before its too late.
Totally agree
Hope LF leadership and base have the same aspirations and will not be aligned to WJ and Berri after the elections
The majority of LF base still did not digest maarab agreement and live in some kind of denial

Death To Google

oum ba2a. Calling Berri for what he truly is now an act of provocation? Berri, his politicians and his Amal thugs have been calling Aoun far worse over the last years and Aoun never tried to burn the country.
As for Nahhas, la2 mbala he is a schizo and more. I'm talking about his character. He has the image of unweilding man who doesn't like compromises at all. So why would he now accept the compromise approach with Berri? I know u have Amal/HA tendencies but be consistent and logical.

He can speak about Bassil all he wants for all I care, but to take a jab at Bassil in the same sentence where he comes off as too timid towards Berri, then he's a hypocrite and a weasel.
I used to admire the guy immensely, now it all faded away with just one sentence. And mind u I don't even like Bassil.

Ana I can't anymore after u delved deep into his mind in your previous post and explained all what he held in his secret thoughts. We poor folk can only analyze what he said in public.

Enta khallik b Amal w HA w ma te3tal ham FPM.

Inta khalik trying to analize "Amal tendancies" (if that is an indicator of how you interpret Nahas statements, then keep them to yourself lol).
Wou ana I liked Nahas already and I like him even more now after his statement.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
to the history, every single person who actively supported this civil society trojan horse should be flagged as a potential threat and never ever be allowed into any group that is seeking to accomplish anything positive. these people are turning out to be nothing short of a plague on all possible levels.

Last edited:

The Jade

Legendary Member
to the history, every single person who actively supported this civil society trojan horse should be flagged as a potential threat and never ever be allowed into any group that is seeking to accomplish anything positive. these people are turning out to be nothing short of a plague on all possible levels.
Joseph Mc Carthy al ma3rouf bi Dark Angel

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
انتشرت في الساعات الأخيرة شائعات تدّعي انسحاب المرشح عن المقعد الماروني في المتن سركيس سركيس من المعركة الإنتخابية، فيما الوقائع تنفيها وتضعها في دائرة الأخبار الكاذبة.

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
Inta khalik trying to analize "Amal tendancies" (if that is an indicator of how you interpret Nahas statements, then keep them to yourself lol).
I know. Whoever attacks FPM, whether rightfully or not, you become infatuated with. It doesn't matter to be analytical or support what's right. el mouhem to spit FPM , Aoun and Bassil. But it's too much to expect more from Amal apologists.

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
سامي الجميل بعد الادلاء بصوته: ملتزمون بالصمت الانتخابي إلى أقصى الدرجات

Sami's best statement ever

cygnus

Nahas is more than a hypocrite, he happens to be a walking and breathing textbook example of what a useful idiot is, and this remains relatively a compliment, because no person is more methawir than he who conspires in the dark against his compatriots let alone proclaimed allies (like berri conspiring against HA), and no person is more wicked and idiotic in their tahawor than those who still defend such people despite that difficult exposed truth (like yourself, nahas and unfortunately HA are doing)

"amal tendancies"

Last edited:

spacecreature

Nahas is more than a hypocrite, he happens to be a walking and breathing textbook example of what a useful idiot is, and no person is more methawir than he who conspires in the dark against his compatriots let alone proclaimed allies (like berri conspiring against HA). No person is more wicked and idiotic in their tahawor than those who still defend such people despite that difficult exposed truth (like yourself, nahas and unfortunately HA are doing)

"amal tendancies"
I read it anal tendencies haha :eek: