Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Metn district

LebSpy

LebSpy

People's talk in Bourj Hammoud today: Tashnag asked their supporters to vote for Murr.

I think that will be the most stupid decision and hope that's only talks. Murr was getting close lately to AGBU and he might have got some Armenian votes from them. They are mostly against Tashnag and their other alternative was the Ramgavar candidate. I know some in AGBU who voted Koullouna Watani so I'm also not sure how many followed their leadership and voted for Murr.

• Advertisement
  • Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Has Kanaan resigned yet? Didnt he say if Samy was first in Maten he will resign?

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Has Kanaan resigned yet? Didnt he say if Samy was first in Maten he will resign?
    He will resign tomorrow morning. He is resting now after a long election week after which his party got the largest parliamentary bloc.
    But tomorrow morning maximum, he will resign. Rte7

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    He will resign tomorrow morning. He is resting now after a long election week after which his party got the largest parliamentary bloc.
    But tomorrow morning maximum, he will resign. Rte7
    I dont want him to resign, I dont care really, but its what he said is he a man of his words? Lets see.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I dont want him to resign, I dont care really, but its what he said is he a man of his words? Lets see.
    One would think from your initial question that you cared. If you don't want him to resign you have to let me know so we can contact him quickly halla2 bi nem.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    One would think from your initial question that you cared. If you don't want him to resign you have to let me know so we can contact him quickly halla2 bi nem.
    You need to contact him and tell him to have some balls and be a man if his words, wasnt he like #4 in Maten? Lool.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You need to contact him and tell him to have some balls and be a man if his words, wasnt he like #4 in Maten? Lool.
    Yes "lol"
    but he is a member of the largest parliamentary bloc now and if you combine all their balls together it might block your sunlight so zemma shway.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    #4 in Maten, beat by Mr. Abi lame3.

Poor Kano.

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Poor Kano.
    A sane and responsible citizen might look into the archives of the parliament and into the proposed laws and voting. A nation is measured by the civility of its citizens and accountability is one of the values of civility.

Apes tend to beat their chests and roam in packs.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    A sane and responsible citizen might look into the archives of the parliament and into the proposed laws and voting. A nation is measured by the civility of its citizens and accountability is one of the values of civility.

Apes tend to beat their chests and roam in packs.
    #4 lol men ba3ed ma nafakh 7alo kell hal wa2et.

vegojimbo

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
    I have an apartment near by - I go every other month for the past 3 years and I can assure you no one take the park meter space
    Did you see this shit mentality !!
    Instead of admitting you’re wrong - you’re first reaction is talking about kataeb LF

Poor Kano.
    #4 lol men ba3ed ma nafakh 7alo kell hal wa2et.
    Kaanan split his own preferential votes with Eddy Maalouf, so the latter can win.
    Kanaan's figures don't tell the entire story. It's a tactic used in many places by FPM to maximize the wins of its own candidates in order not to get beaten by its electoral allies on the same list.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

How much did Charbel Nahas get? I suspect he hurt us the most and that 100% of his electors are Aounists

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

@ Lebanese Pride

mabada hal 2ade.
    LF kan 3ando 1 candidate to elect w kelloun sabo la hounike bas FPM kan 3ando 4 w aktar. They had to give aswat left and right for all of them to come out. If it was bas Kenaan he would have received over 20K votes.

R

Ralph N

People's talk in Bourj Hammoud today: Tashnag asked their supporters to vote for Murr.

I think that will be the most stupid decision and hope that's only talks. Murr was getting close lately to AGBU and he might have got some Armenian votes from them. They are mostly against Tashnag and their other alternative was the Ramgavar candidate. I know some in AGBU who voted Koullouna Watani so I'm also not sure how many followed their leadership and voted for Murr.
    Hey a word of Advice, and I know what I am talking about, if the tashnaq keep it this way, next time the Armenians will be more separated...
    Give the people what they want, and stop making money on their behalf.
    The people remember well when Pakradounian promised them about the Bourdj Hammoud Makkab, how he said we will hire only Lebanese and specially armenians to build the marina and the sea etc... And in the municipality ...the people demanded that the municipality look into the syrian situation ...but they chose to make money over the people... if Paula Yaccoubian made one MP in Achrafiye then you guys are in serious trouble, and if you dont fix it it you will end up losing more MP.... People naturally have Tashnag tendency in bourdj hammoud I mean the armenians but you are losing a grace God gave it to you... and in the next 4-8 years the problem will be bigger ...

Its an advice...you can take it or leave it.. and I know what I am talking about I posted the exact numbers that will not vote for pakradounian in this elections...and I was right... I am saying this because I am an Ally FPM.. and I care about the Armenians and the Bourdj Hammoud situation.. Im not an enemy....I hope you get what I am saying....