Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Metn district

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Guys guys guys... I will tell you what happened about maten..
Sadly Murr is strong internationally and he secured himself a seat... He made a deal and he got the seat..
It is secondary to how he got it...
I know for sure .. and I am very sure or it...around 1000-to 1500 at least Armenian votes went to FPM members especially bou saab and mkhayber..
If there are around 1000 or 2000 armenian votes went to murr its because it was an international order the tashnag received ...
And we all know Hizb alla and amal are traitors they betrayed wahhab and allied with Boutros harb against gebran bassil in batroun etc...eno...we all expect berri and nassrala to fight us.....they think they are in control and that they can do what they want...
I spent most of my evenings in the weeks leading to the election in Antilias and Jaleldib with a friend whose a moukhtar in the area. Elias elMurr or Junior was ringing everyone. He is very persuasive and swayed the older crowd. Elias s dad has done many khadamet and his followers were frank and felt the battle was a personal one. Sarkis sarkis history and the way it turned out, made Murr s case more sympathetic/sellable. Murr was never phased and I thought he was gone.

• Advertisement
  • N

new hope

yalle sar larman wil shiia ntakhabo lmurr (betsawar la 2ekher marra) 3atou shi 5-6k
    law ma hek kene kholess lmten hek

المتن القوي
    38897 + 5500=44397

نبض المتن

الوفاء المتنية
    13779 - 5500=8279

المتن قلب لبنان

كلنا وطني

44397+19003+8279+13138=84817/8=1060

5-2-1
    Hezbollah 3ato ghassan achkar chi 1500 amal 3ato mur

Mur got like 2k-2.5k in my opinion from arman
    Pakradonian said Mur has already good Armenian bass - which I doubt - he didn’t want to admit it on tv

N

new hope

ya3ne bas 1000 2awme 3ato ghassan el 2ashkar ??
    I don’t know - it seems so hezbollah is estimated to 2k in metn and they said it clearly they are backing ghassan achkar in metn

Now we need to wait for detailed results / per alam and everything will be clear

As for arman we are sure that 2.5k are gone somewhere not armenian
    Pakradonian 7.7k
    The other two armnenian candidate together 300

Wen ra7o 10k armaneh!

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I think SSNP are loosing support and unity in the Matn and are very minuscule now. Ouwet and Kataeb were never sure of their size anywhere because they always go as partners. Now its clearer ouwet are strong in Jbail, moderate in Matn and non existent in Zgharta (where they were expecting 10k) .

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Had Murr not have been helped by HA/Amal and Tashnag, FPM would have been battling for the 2nd orthodox seat and most likely ghassan Moukhaiber would have stayed as an MP. Hankash would have automatically won, without there having a battle between him and Sarkis.
    Anw, it's better Hankash won than Sarkis.
    Actually i thought the same at first but when the results came and sarkis had double the votes of hankash and mkheiber , the loss of murr would have made sarkis an mp and the orthodox seat would have went to sami gemayel ( someone from skaff family forgot his name ) instead of hankash .

vegojimbo

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
    Actually i thought the same at first but when the results came and sarkis had double the votes of hankash and mkheiber , the loss of murr would have made sarkis an mp and the orthodox seat would have went to sami gemayel ( someone from skaff family forgot his name ) instead of hankash .
    just checked the results again.
    yes you are right. so it's better FPM only got 4 hawassels in Metn.
    Had Sarkis won, we wouldn't hear the end of it from FPM's opponents, and it wouldn't do good for FPM's image had he made it to parliament.

Placebo

Placebo

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ballot #9 from frankfurt is completely missing.

Wondering where it went. Anybody has a clue about it ?

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I think SSNP are loosing support and unity in the Matn and are very minuscule now. Ouwet and Kataeb were never sure of their size anywhere because they always go as partners. Now its clearer ouwet are strong in Jbail, moderate in Matn and non existent in Zgharta (where they were expecting 10k) .
    Jbeil voted for Hawwat, not necessarily for Ouwwet. Before Hawwat, LF was non-existent in Jbeil.
    Hawwat could have run as an independent and he would have still won.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    تقدّم القيادي الكتائبي رفيق غانم باستقالته من عضوية الحزب، «للحاضر والمستقبل»، بحسب ما ورد في كتاب استقالته الذي بعث به إلى الأمين العام للكتائب نزار نجاريان. وقال غانم إن دافع استقالته أنه لا يريد أن يمحو «الماضي العزيز على قلبي الذي أعطيت فيه من فكري وقلبي وشاركت الرفاق أياماً وليالي طويلة». وختم غانم كتابه بالقول: «ماضيّ هو جزء مني وليس لأحد أن يتصرف به فتكون عندها صرخة الرفض مدوّية». وشغل غانم سابقاً عدداً كبيراً من المناصب الحزبية منذ عام 1973، أبرزها منصب الأمين العام للحزب.