Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Nabatiyeh-Marjayoun-Bint Jbeil-Hasbayya district

• Advertisement
  • U

unitedlb

There must be khare2 in these two southern districts. Baalbeck akide fe khare2 bas the two southern districts kan ahsan if there werent so many lists.
    There is only one list in Zahrani-Sour opposing that of the Shiite duo. So this is an advantage. However, the LF have remained neutral and will not be supporting the opposing list. Amazing hypocrisy that they would not support a list which opposes Hezbollah!

N

new hope

There is only one list in Zahrani-Sour opposing that of the Shiite duo. So this is an advantage. However, the LF have remained neutral and will not be supporting the opposing list. Amazing hypocrisy that they would not support a list which opposes Hezbollah!
    Well lf won’t be bothered with this district
    Especially how they have been dealing with them : how can you convince someone you are ashamed of or you don’t want on your list to vote for you

On top of that it’s far etc with low chances not to say 0

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Halla2 you are the second person who has said this. So Riad doesn't want LF to be represented in this district and you want the LF to vote for the opposing list? Mabyechteghel heike. Tene chi FPM is with HA and Berri in Baabda, ma3 FM in Zahle and against FM and with HA and Amal in West Bekaa.
    Confusing much??? Man ahsan iza we just let the election play out and whoever wins wins. Fe ktir hypocrisy and your hate towards one party or the other is not in its place.

U

unitedlb

Halla2 you are the second person who has said this. So Riad doesn't want LF to be represented in this district and you want the LF to vote for the opposing list? Mabyechteghel heike. Tene chi FPM is with HA and Berri in Baabda, ma3 FM in Zahle and against FM and with HA and Amal in West Bekaa.
    Confusing much??? Man ahsan iza we just let the election play out and whoever wins wins. Fe ktir hypocrisy and your hate towards one party or the other is not in its place.
    1. How does calling the LF hypocrites translate to me hating them? Where did I say I hate them? Maybe it's you being presumptuous that is not in its place.
    2. What point are you trying to make about FPM allying with HA/Berri in Baabda, ma3 FM in Zahle and against FM and with HA and Amal in West Bekaa? How is that anywhere remotely similar to LF not opposing HA? Just to remind you, the FPM is not the sworn enemy of HA, Berri or FM, but when did the LF stop becoming the sworn enemy of HA?
    3. And finally, the answer to your first questions is YES. Yes the LF should be voting for Riad's list against HA despite the fact that Riad doesn't want LF to be represented in this district. How hard is it to choose one of the 6 other candidates on that list?

U

unitedlb

Well lf won’t be bothered with this district
    Especially how they have been dealing with them : how can you convince someone you are ashamed of or you don’t want on your list to vote for you

On top of that it’s far etc with low chances not to say 0
    Very simple! There are 7 candidates on that list. Just don't vote for the ones that said they are ashamed of you and don't want you on their list.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

1. How does calling the LF hypocrites translate to me hating them? Where did I say I hate them? Maybe it's you being presumptuous that is not in its place.
    2. What point are you trying to make about FPM allying with HA/Berri in Baabda, ma3 FM in Zahle and against FM and with HA and Amal in West Bekaa? How is that anywhere remotely similar to LF not opposing HA? Just to remind you, the FPM is not the sworn enemy of HA, Berri or FM, but when did the LF stop becoming the sworn enemy of HA?
    3. And finally, the answer to your first questions is YES. Yes the LF should be voting for Riad's list against HA despite the fact that Riad doesn't want LF to be represented in this district. How hard is it to choose one of the 6 other candidates on that list?
    My point is that you have a selective eye sight. You see what you like. I if I was the LF and Riad didn't want me why in the world would i vote for him??? He can go jump. Chou bade fe?? Me not voting in Riad who refused the LF mch ma3neta ana ma3 HA. LF dod HA rab l ma3arek Baalbeck.

U

unitedlb

My point is that you have a selective eye sight. You see what you like. I if I was the LF and Riad didn't want me why in the world would i vote for him??? He can go jump. Chou bade fe?? Me not voting in Riad who refused the LF mch ma3neta ana ma3 HA. LF dod HA rab l ma3arek Baalbeck.
    To point out the irony in your silly accusation of 'selective eyesight', I refer you to the final sentence in my post - "How hard is it to choose one of the 6 OTHER candidates on that list?". Please note the underlined word in capital letters - "OTHER". This means NOT RIAD ASSAAD. Capeesh?

And then you say "Me not voting in Riad who refused the LF mch ma3neta ana ma3 HA". When did I insinuate that not voting for Riad means that LF are with HA?

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    To say it in brief ,
    All the alliances made in the south are not based on a clear political vision or political programs , most of the parties are allied based on one objective , getting the votes ..
    The only way to make a breach in this region is to make a political battle , adress the people and expose the contraddictions and the political fail of the shia duo . Only this way u can built for a long standing opposion .. Else that that getting voted just to get a seat without any political vision is just what keep the duo prevailing .
    LF to be fair is one of the few parties in lebanon who work based on clear political vision , LCP, hizballa..
    i completely agree given the conditions , of the position of Lcp . And any hypotesis of alliance between LCP and LF is just politically unrealistic , and hope that the friends of the LF , whom we appreciate and respect , understand that ..
    Lcp could form alliance with moujtama3 madani , some of the democratic left , and if working on it , a platform of alliance with FPM on a national level , since they share common vision on many issue and the key to this alliance is one name : charbel nahhas ..

Last edited:
    gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    if a breach would happen , it most probably will be in marje3youn -hasbaya :

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

To point out the irony in your silly accusation of 'selective eyesight', I refer you to the final sentence in my post - "How hard is it to choose one of the 6 OTHER candidates on that list?". Please note the underlined word in capital letters - "OTHER". This means NOT RIAD ASSAAD. Capeesh?

And then you say "Me not voting in Riad who refused the LF mch ma3neta ana ma3 HA". When did I insinuate that not voting for Riad means that LF are with HA?

Mabta3ref kif l law works??? Y should i give the list my vote?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Just to add
    Look 7abibe i vote for principles i dont vote for candidates here and there. If in Tripoli masalan FPM allied with the Tawhid I will not vote for FPM. I will not just choose a candidate from the list. I will not give my voice to someone who is against what i believe in. Enta fik good for you ma aslan kel l balad saret masale7 heiye li btechteghel..... fa bala capiche bala batikhhh. You vote li badak yeh and i will vote who i want..

U

unitedlb

For very obvious reasons that a small child can understand - because it is the list that opposes the sworn enemy. Then you talk about voting for principles. Good. Isn't it an LF principle to oppose HA?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

For very obvious reasons that a small child can understand - because it is the list that opposes your sworn enemy.
    That list 7abibe didnt want me on it. You want me to vote for it? Nah buddy. You go vote for it.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

It wasn't the whole list that didn't want you on it.
    I care for the end result not the reasons that lead me to get there. The end result is that the LF was not on the list and 'nkeye' b Assad the prick he won't be getting votes from the LF.
    Same for FPM in West Bekaa. FPM wanted a maronite candidate in the West Bekaa and Hariri has his own candidate. Both FPM and LF bowed out of this district as they couldn't form a list. Hariri shouldnt expect that they will give him votes.

U

unitedlb

I care for the end result not the reasons that lead me to get there. The end result is that the LF was not on the list and 'nkeye' b Assad the prick he won't be getting votes from the LF.
    Same for FPM in West Bekaa. FPM wanted a maronite candidate in the West Bekaa and Hariri has his own candidate. Both FPM and LF bowed out of this district as they couldn't form a list. Hariri shouldnt expect that they will give him votes.
    Yes, but the difference is that the FPM is at least participating in West Bekaa/Rashayya. They have encouraged their partisans to vote for Ferzli. In Sour/Zahrani, I was hoping the LF would pick a candidate on the list opposing HA and encourage their supporters to vote for that candidate. Don’t see this as simply a vote for the list that will indirectly support Riad Assaad. It is more likely to reduce Riad Assaad’s chances of getting elected should that list be able to win a seat. It will be a mounefase within the list.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Yes, but the difference is that the FPM is at least participating in West Bekaa/Rashayya. They have encouraged their partisans to vote for Ferzli. In Sour/Zahrani, I was hoping the LF would pick a candidate on the list opposing HA and encourage their supporters to vote for that candidate. Don’t see this as simply a vote for the list that will indirectly support Riad Assaad. It is more likely to reduce Riad Assaad’s chances of getting elected should that list be able to win a seat. It will be a mounefase within the list.
    How much votes does LF have in this district? I don't know how you want the LF to have a candidate and no one wants the party to be part of the list? Geagea 2al eno he was surprised leich Riad ma kan bado l LF and they went with the LCP masalan.

U

unitedlb

How much votes does LF have in this district? I don't know how you want the LF to have a candidate and no one wants the party to be part of the list? Geagea 2al eno he was surprised leich Riad ma kan bado l LF and they went with the LCP masalan.
    Not sure how many votes the LF have in this district. This seems to be an untested area. I'm not saying the LF should have a candidate. They should vote for someone from the opposing list, like Wisam El-Hage. This is where both the FPM and the LF stuffed up. They should have made deals in the South and Baalback. There are 29K Sunnis in Marjeyoun/Hasbayya/Bent Jbeil/Nabatiyye and 45K Christians, yet the statisticians keep talking about the khare2 on that list coming from Future Movement. And rather than one of FPM or LF winning the Orthodox seat, it will be retained by Assaad Hardan. This should not have been allowed to happen. The fact that the FPM and LF haven't allied in these districts may cost them 1-2 seats each.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Not sure how many votes the LF have in this district. This seems to be an untested area. I'm not saying the LF should have a candidate. They should vote for someone from the opposing list, like Wisam El-Hage. This is where both the FPM and the LF stuffed up. They should have made deals in the South and Baalback. There are 29K Sunnis in Marjeyoun/Hasbayya/Bent Jbeil/Nabatiyye and 45K Christians, yet the statisticians keep talking about the khare2 on that list coming from Future Movement. And rather than one of FPM or LF winning the Orthodox seat, it will be retained by Assaad Hardan. This should not have been allowed to happen. The fact that the FPM and LF haven't allied in these districts may cost them 1-2 seats each.
    Agree 120%