Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Rashaya-West Bekaa district

• Advertisement
  • F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Why do you want to get the General Security back? If you want to be fair, Shiites have the right to have it. The Security positions in the country are as follows:

- Army Chief and Head of Intelligence both Maronites
    - Head of Internal Security: Sunni
    - Head of State Security: Catholic

So, Shiite didn't have any security position, that's why, they were given this one.
    They were supposed to have the head of state security. Took the most important one and gave back the least important.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Why do you want to get the General Security back? If you want to be fair, Shiites have the right to have it. The Security positions in the country are as follows:

- Army Chief and Head of Intelligence both Maronites
    - Head of Internal Security: Sunni
    - Head of State Security: Catholic

So, Shiite didn't have any security position, that's why, they were given this one.
    Believe what you want :)
    Lahoud Jnr is also ur ally what do I expect?

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    Chou badak yene 2oul??? Excuses as per normal.
    I wanted an answer but it seems you don't have one. We, Christians, we want our rights in government positions and we suffered from marginalization for decades, so we can't refuse giving others what is their right.

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Geagea voted for PMA
    Franjieh and Berri didn't
    so guess who is the traitor ?
    these are facts not opinions
    The world doesn’t revolve around GMA and it doesn’t start or end with his election. Geagea is a traitor, so are frangieh and Berri, and this is. A fact, regardless who allied with whom and who voted for or against GMA

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

I wanted an answer but it seems you don't have one. We, Christians, we want our rights in government positions and we suffered from marginalization for decades, so we can't refuse giving others what is their right.
    That is why in this district I should vote Elie because he tried to hard to give me back my right as a christian in the country, sa7?

Mockinggbird

Mockinggbird

The world doesn’t revolve around GMA and it doesn’t start or end with his election. Geagea is a traitor, so are frangieh and Berri, and this is. A fact, regardless who allied with whom and who voted for or against GMA
    People vote for traitors in Lebanon based on your logic
    What can we do ? Life is not always fair

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    People vote for traitors in Lebanon based on your logic
    What can we do ? Life is not always fair
    It’s not according to my logic. It is a fact. People do vote for traitors and are in denial because sectarian and or tribal feelings are much stronger within them. For example, you cannot convince me that someone voting for Murr doesn’t know how corrupt Murr is, however khadamo so they feel endentes to him. Someone voting for geagea’s LF is ready to disregard the atrocities committed by LF during the war because keno 3am bindef3o 3an il massi7ieh, same for joumblat and Druze, or Berri and Shias, or FPM and christians... Just listen to yourself: people should vote FPM to enable he president to regain balance between sectarian power in government... its not my logic, this is what is happening on the ground.

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It’s not according to my logic. It is a fact. People do vote for traitors and are in denial because sectarian and or tribal feelings are much stronger within them. For example, you cannot convince me that someone voting for Murr doesn’t know how corrupt Murr is, however khadamo so they feel endentes to him. Someone voting for geagea’s LF is ready to disregard the atrocities committed by LF during the war because keno 3am bindef3o 3an il massi7ieh, same for joumblat and Druze, or Berri and Shias, or FPM and christians... Just listen to yourself: people should vote FPM to enable he president to regain balance between sectarian power in government... its not my logic, this is what is happening on the ground.
    And before people start jumping on my case, I am not saying we shouldn’t vote for FPM, or that asking for sectarian balance is wrong... I am just saying that people vote based on these things rather than, say strong economic plans... and that a traitor is not defined by whether or not they voted for GMA becoming president

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

I don't get this district. 30K christians no party seat i.e no FPM or no LF.
    20K shia HA or Amal seat
    20K druze WJ seat
    simply pathetic how the christian parties ran this one.

N

new hope

I don't get this district. 30K christians no party seat i.e no FPM or no LF.
    20K shia HA or Amal seat
    20K druze WJ seat
    simply pathetic how the christian parties ran this one.
    When you have stupid hatred in the air - that would be the result

Hope some will learn from such mistakes

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

When you have stupid hatred in the air - that would be the result

Hope some will learn from such mistakes
    There should have been a MP for one of the christian parties in the district.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    dirty durszi
    you guys finished politically

وه عضو اللقاء الديمقراطي النائب وائل أبو فاعور بـ "التحالفات الإستراتيجية - الانتخابية للحزب التقدمي الاشتراكي في كل المناطق".

وقال أبو فاعور خلال زيارته بلدة خربة قنافار في البقاع الغربي: "إننا نخوض هذا الاستحقاق، بناء على معاييرنا السياسية الواضحة، بعيدا من المعيار الانتهازي المصلحي، الذي تعتمده بعض الأطراف السياسية الأخرى".

واعتبر أن "الصوت التفضيلي يعمق الطائفية على حساب الوطنية، وأن الهدف من هذا القانون الانتخابي هو محاصرة وليد جنبلاط، ومحاولة لتخفيض حجمه الوطني والسياسي الكبير، بدءا بالتقليل من قاعدته الدرزية ومن ثم القضاء على الحالة، التي مثلها الشهيد كمال جنبلاط، ويمثلها اليوم وليد جنبلاط في الأوساط الوطنية الأخرى، للحؤول دون دخول تيمور جنبلاط الندوة البرلمانية إلا بحالة بعض طائفية".

وأضاف: "إننا في المناطق التي لا نملك فيها مرشحا، أصواتنا ستكون على أساس تحالفاتنا الانتخابية"، آسفا "لعدم وجود مرشح للقوات اللبنانية في دائرة البقاع الغربي وراشيا، أسوة بتحالفات باقي المناطق".

ودعا أبو فاعور إلى "التوجه بكثافة إلى صناديق الاقتراع، لتأكيد حيثية وليد جنبلاط وحجمه، والحزب التقدمي الاشتراكي في المنطقة"، معتبرا أن "هذا الأمر يتطلب منا جهدا كبيرا"، مؤكدا أن "أبناء البلدة لم يوفروا سابقا أي جهد، وكذلك هم اليوم على أمل النصر في

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Kataeb leader Samy Gemayel on Wednesday met with the members of the "Now Is Time" list which is running for the parliamentary seats in the Western Bekaa-Rachaya district.

The list comprises the following civil society candidates: Alaeddine Chemaly, Faysal Rahhal, Maguy Aoun, Joseph Ayoub and Ali Soboh.

Gemayel praised the list members as competent, saying that the Kataeb party is proud of backing them as they are all seeking change.

"The 'Now Is Time' list reflects our aspirations for having competent people shoring up the opposition in all the battles that it will be fighting inside the Parliament; competent people who would speak up loudly in favor of freedom, sovereignty, independence and real reform," he said following the meeting held at the Kataeb's headquarter in Saifi.

"The candidates in this list are competent and have the desire to change as well as to defend the Lebanese people’s interest inside the Parliament."

"I call on the voters who trust us and are seeking change to vote for the civil society list in Western Bekaa and Rachaya," Gemayel concluded.

I hope that all the christian parties vote for this list nkeye b FM and Berri.

N

new hope

I said it in a previous post : about the electoral law and how some politicians are stupid and couldn’t understand the law
    Abdel Rahim mrad and Elie Ferzli made a big mistake by not taking a second sunni with them - idiotic and greedy
    Now fm and psp can grab 4 seats there even with 2.6 for them and 3.4 for Abdel el Rahim mrad list