Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Tyr-Zahrani district

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
You really expect LF to give Riad free votes without having a candidate in the area? The spastic didn't want them. He thinks he can do fine without them.. He won't win not due to the LF but due to the stronghold being Berri hometown.
There should have been a list of FPM, LF and FM together + LCP figures included.
LCP will hardly go in a list with LF ... too much ideological and political divergence lol.. common :D

• Advertisement
  • gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    walla ra7o in the municipal elections in Baalbeck.
    that was an extreme and particular case. need to dig to found really what was behind such alliance ..
    nothing personal my friend . i have and had in the past friend who are LFers.. on personal level no problem .. at least for us communist .
    but when it comes to politics its different , and among southerners they cannot digest such an alliance ..
    comunist can ally perfectly with nahhas , mojtama3 madani , with FPM on some titles , with psp without the feudal junblat ..
    but LF existance is about everything the LCP is against lol .and vice versa . and such alliance in a sensitive district like the south is a bit of impossible .otherwise there is no politics and we become like tribes fighting or allying just to get seats without any political principles...

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

@gramsci are you an atheist from a Shiite family background? I remember you saying you vote in Nabatieh.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

that was an extreme and particular case. need to dig to found really what was behind such alliance ..
    nothing personal my friend . i have and had in the past friend who are LFers.. on personal level no problem .. at least for us communist .
    but when it comes to politics its different , and among southerners they cannot digest such an alliance ..
    comunist can ally perfectly with nahhas , mojtama3 madani , with FPM on some titles , with psp without the feudal junblat ..
    but LF existance is about everything the LCP is against lol .and vice versa . and such alliance in a sensitive district like the south is a bit of impossible .otherwise there is no politics and we become like tribes fighting or allying just to get seats without any political principles...
    I am just trying to make the chances of a list passing through the HA/Amal alliance rollercoaster. As I said maybe LF are negligible in this district. I don't know how many votes they have but yes no problem ally with the rest should have been the target to get a breakthrough in the list.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    I am just trying to make the chances of a list passing through the HA/Amal alliance rollercoaster. As I said maybe LF are negligible in this district. I don't know how many votes they have but yes no problem ally with the rest should have been the target to get a breakthrough in the list.
    i know my friends but we must act in the limit of possible .

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Same here. Atheist, from a secular Shiite background. (Parents only Shiite by name)

I've noticed that Atheist Shiites tend to be the most vocal critics of Hizbullah.
    well :D ..
    i am ideologically atheist .. i am communist from marxist background ..
    with hizbala issue its not only about atheism.. there is a big political gap , and there is few rare points on which we can find an agreement.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

57K sunnis+christians.
    If 50% vote you get 29K. Just enough by 8K to get a person in the opposing list.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

with hizbala issue its not only about atheism.. there is a big political gap , and there is few rare points on which we can find an agreement.
    yeh but under Hadadeh he was up HA ass.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    yeh but under Hadadeh he was up HA ass.
    hdedeh is the worst communist i ever saw ..i even doubt if he is communist .. a dark period passed ..he even accepted money from qatar lol..he remind me of arab power hunger dinosaurs wannabe.
    now with Gharib all is different ! he is just a great guy .

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Aren't Lebanese communists currently divided between pro and anti Hizbullah?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

hdedeh is the worst communist i ever saw ..a dark period passed ..he even accepted money from qatar lol
    now with Gharib all is different ! he is just a great guy .
    Anwar yassine got 18244 votes in Bint JBeil in 2005. If the law was under proportional he would have made it. I expect a candidate to make it in the opposing list who maba3ref.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Aren't Lebanese communists currently divided between pro and anti Hizbullah?
    well not exactly thats the way ..hizballa is a party that follow his agenda and lcp is another party that follow his agenda .. its a matter to choose between Khomeini and Marx..two totaly different vision of the world :D

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

well not exactly thats the way ..
    lebanese communist are working for one agenda .. the LCP program .. and Hizbala have nothing to do with it .. but hezbollah hold accountable for the past period in the country since their ministers were in position of responsability in many mionistries like electricity (fneish ) etc ..
    The whole issue is that HA badoun a monopoly of the resistance. badoun to control kel 3amaliye li kenet ten3amal dod Israel and LCP couldn't accept that. HA is as corrupt as Berri. Since 92 henne bel gov, chou 3emlo???

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    The whole issue is that HA badoun a monopoly of the resistance. badoun to control kel 3amaliye li kenet ten3amal dod Israel and LCP couldn't accept that. HA is as corrupt as Berri. Since 92 henne bel gov, chou 3emlo???
    the military issue is the last of problem ..
    the serius issues concerns the political , social , and economical issue and there is a huge responsability that they didnt take since their foundation given that they have dominated the scene while comunist were emarginalized and forzed to not do politics in south lebanon .