Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Zahle district

• Advertisement
  • The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    He could have been anyone s ally
    Many wanted him ..

But for me he’s not a star
    True, but what he's trying to say is that if he's such a bad person, if he's been stealing from the Lebanese why get him on the same list?
    Then you also mention that he's not a star, so he doesn't get a lot of votes.
    Then why would he be allied with the FPM?

N

new hope

True, but what he's trying to say is that if he's such a bad person, if he's been stealing from the Lebanese why get him on the same list?
    Then you also mention that he's not a star, so he doesn't get a lot of votes.
    Then why would he be allied with the FPM?
    Don’t get me wrong
    I said he s not better than the generators - he got a privilege from the state

And star for me :) has nothing to do with number of votes - star is like a genius honest man who created 24/7 electricity in zahleh hahahahaha

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    22:12
    أسعد نكد ل "بموضوعية":
    - أنا كأسعد نكد سأهتم بالوضع الإقتصادي والمالي للناس وأدعو الجميع إلى الاقتراع لأن كل صوت قادر على تغيير نتائج الانتخابات
    - يجب تغيير القانون لأن المرشحين يقاتلون بعضهم ضمن نفس اللائحة
    - لدي علاقات جيدة مع جميع الأحزاب بمن فيهم القوات والكتائب والعمل يبدأ بعد الانتخابات
    - الحل للكهرباء هو لا مركزية إدارية كهربائية
    - يجب إعطاء وزارة الزراعة صلاحيات أكبر لمساعدة المزارعين
    - أدعو البقاعيين أن يصوّتوا على ضوّ وحسب ضمائرهم...
    - أقدر أن تحصل القوات على حاصل، ميريام سكاف حاصل، ولائحتنا 3 أو 4 حواصل، وحزب الله حاصلين

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

He could have been anyone s ally
    Many wanted him ..

But for me he’s not a star
    Chou ya3ne???
    He could have been anyone ally 2al. You are against EDZ yet FPM placed him on their list. You are against Berri but have one list in Baabda. You see the pattern here. FPM are even allies with the Jama3a and Ahbash. LOL man. I suggest when you are against someone you never go with them. You go against them. An alliance was and never should be on how many votes someone can give my list.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Don’t get me wrong
    I said he s not better than the generators - he got a privilege from the state

And star for me :) has nothing to do with number of votes - star is like a genius honest man who created 24/7 electricity in zahleh hahahahaha
    Look 7abibe the government never looks at those areas in the 'atraf'. Zahle did what Tripoli is dreaming of doing just dont have the balls to as each politician wants his share in Tripoli.

N

new hope

Chou ya3ne???
    He could have been anyone ally 2al. You are against EDZ yet FPM placed him on their list. You are against Berri but have one list in Baabda. You see the pattern here. FPM are even allies with the Jama3a and Ahbash. LOL man. I suggest when you are against someone you never go with them. You go against them. An alliance was and never should be on how many votes someone can give my list.
    nakad could have joined lf or kataeb or fm etc .. he had some issues with gebran bassil but got good relations with everyone else

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

nakad could have joined lf or kataeb or fm etc .. he had some issues with gebran bassil but got good relations with everyone else
    ya khaye you don't seem to understand or badak tel3aba stupid.
    could have didn't kello IF. Nakad allied with FPM and most FPMers are against EDZ. kif btechteghel hayde??? Nakad is the chairman of EDZ and he allied with FPM. eno fi chi mch zabet ya khaye.

All cities across the country wish they were in the same situation as zahle. We wish that Nakad was in Tripoli and he could give us 24/24 electricity. mabadna chi mn l dawle aslan la2ano b 7ayata ma tala3et fina... 5aliyoun b Beirut and Mount Lebanon.

N

new hope

Look 7abibe the government never looks at those areas in the 'atraf'. Zahle did what Tripoli is dreaming of doing just dont have the balls to as each politician wants his share in Tripoli.
    No zahleh got an old agreement since 1920 will the other cities don’t have
    Reread what was written above - zhe2et from this subject

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Isnt EDZ chief your ally on the list in zahle?
    He didn’t create the situation, he is only abusing the privilege and he is pledging to support FPM’s electricity reform plans if he wins, which is much better than LF, Amal, PSP and others who are obstructing it and accumulating the losses on the State and people

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    He didn’t create the situation, he is only abusing the privilege and he is pledging to support FPM’s electricity reform plans if he wins, which is much better than LF, Amal, PSP and others who are obstructing it and accumulating the losses on the State and people
    The FPM proposed to cancel the state's contract with EDZ.
    Are you seriously saying that Nakad has agreed to destroy his business??
    Like, seriously???

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Khaye 3anjad 3ambte7ke?? LOL alot of those on FPM lists will be the same as Abi Nasr.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

The FPM proposed to cancel the state's contract with EDZ.
    Are you seriously saying that Nakad has agreed to destroy his business??
    Like, seriously???
    Khaye 3anjad 3ambte7ke?? LOL alot of those on FPM lists will be the same as Abi Nasr.
    If any he would like to expand it ;)
    Shou ba3melkoun eza houweh hmar? LOL
    He might have good intentions or he might simply know that whether the electricity issue gets solved or not is bigger than him and does not depend on where he stands so might as well be an MP
    He’s supporting FPM’s program and not the other way around, what’s the problem? When Geagea decided to support GMA for presidency should have FPM refused because it would go against Geagea’s interests?

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Shou ba3melkoun eza houweh hmar? LOL
    He might have good intentions or he might simply know that whether the electricity issue gets changed or not is bigger than him and does not depend on where he stands so might as well be an MP
    He’s supporting FPM’s program and not the other way around, what’s the problem? When Geagea decided to support GMA for presidency should have FPM refused because it would go against Geagea’s interests?
    Come on man, even you don't believe that.

The problem enno manno 7mar.
    Just like Sarkis Sarkis manno 7mar
    Or any other person who is allied with the FPM on the same list.

Don't you think that FPM's claim that they're using the others, and not other way round doesn't add up?
    Chou the FPM are the only ones who have read and understood the law?

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Come on man, even you don't believe that.

The problem enno manno 7mar.
    Just like Sarkis Sarkis manno 7mar
    Or any other person who is allied with the FPM on the same list.

Don't you think that FPM's claim that they're using the others, and not other way round doesn't add up?
    Chou the FPM are the only ones who have read and understood the law?
    Of course I don't believe eno hmar
    That is why I gave you a very plausible explanation just after
    If FPM wanted to cut deals to keep things as is and steal the Lebanese, Berri and Jumblatt would have been the perfect partners
    When the government was made only of 8th March in 2011, FPM could have just shut up and take its share
    Yet it fought everybody to try and implement real change
    Stop being unfair

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    Of course I don't believe eno hmar
    That is why I gave you a very plausible explanation just after
    If FPM wanted to cut deals to keep things as is and steal the Lebanese, Berri and Jumblatt would have been the perfect partners
    When the government was made only of 8th March in 2011, FPM could have just shut up and take its share
    Yet it fought everybody to try and implement real change
    Stop being unfair
    Ya khayye, the guy is a businessman, being an MP is not like a safety net for him.
    He's invested a lot of money with EDZ. Why would he ally with the ones screwing him over?
    Especially know that any of the other main lists is powerful enough to have him on it.

Berri IS FPM's partner, as much as FPMers will claim otherwise. You guys wouldn't be on the same lists if it weren't the case.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Ya khayye, the guy is a businessman, being an MP is not like a safety net for him.
    He's invested a lot of money with EDZ. Why would he ally with the ones screwing him over?
    Especially know that any of the other main lists is powerful enough to have him on it.

Berri IS FPM's partner, as much as FPMers will claim otherwise. You guys wouldn't be on the same lists if it weren't the case.
    This strategy of estehbel el neiss will only attract hebel, enough has been said I'm out

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    do you guys mind putting a stop to this ongoing crap? if you cannot stop your bickering take it to private. or open your own thread elsewhere, keep this one for the elections.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    do you guys mind putting a stop to this ongoing crap? if you cannot stop you bickering take it to private. or open your own thread elsewhere, keep this one for the elections.
    I moved on
    They are bombarding me with posts
    Can any moderator remove all of this