Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Zahle district

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
Stop whining, LF doubled their MP size and are pretty close in MPs now to FPM, 16 and 20 respectively. Lick your wounds :)
Stop distorting the truth. If geagea had the popular support needed to do what jubran did and form a block of 30 mps that includes partidans and independents , he would have done it eyes closed and today before tomorrow. What geagea did instead is abusing the law to the max in a smart way ( because this election proved that only FPM and LF actually understood the law) and got 15 or 16 mps ( with allies) . Whatever you will try to do, FPM block is 29 ( till now) vs 15 or 16 for LF block. ( chedid is not confirmed yet).

• Advertisement
  • vegojimbo

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
    Stop whining, LF doubled their MP size and are pretty close in MPs now to FPM, 16 and 20 respectively. Lick your wounds :)
    what a duchebag liar.
    when u compare, compare apples to apples to apples and oranges to oranges.
    LF is 15-16 with allies, 10-11 LF cardholders, while FPM is 29 with allies, 18 cardholders.

Shu hal LF propagandist enta ya Mr Independent. pfff

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

what a duchebag liar.
    LF is 15-16 with allies, 10-11 LF cardholders, while FPM is 29 with allies, 18 cardholders.

Who cares??
    They both have big blocks. LF 2ad Amal and FPM the biggest block in Parliament. Work together ba2a and try to change the misery the christians had since 1990.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    what a duchebag liar.

i think the following elected deputies are not LF card holders and did not come from within the party

• georges 3keis in zahleh.
    • caesar ma3louf in zahleh
    • talouzian in achrafieh
    • ziad hawat in achrafieh
    • henri shdid in biqaa.

so why is the media without exceptions, implying differently?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

i think the following elected deputies are not LF card holders and did not come from within the party

• georges 3keis in zahleh.
    • caesar ma3louf in zahleh
    • talouzian in achrafieh
    • ziad hawat in achrafieh
    • henri shdid in biqaa.

so why is the media without exceptions, implying differently?
    Ziad Hawat in Jbeil :)

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    yes jbeil indeed, i was talking to someone, working on a different PC, preparing my coffee, eating breakfast, and writing the post at the same time :p

regardless, the point stands. these are 5 non LFers. meaning that the LF block is made of 11 LFers only, and 5 allies, which is still great and an achievement, but should be presented as it is in reality.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

The LF got the extra 8 through its own votes. Was due to the LF votes they got in mch henne 3andoun cha3biye w ijo. They are not like Michele Daher who said himself 2 days ago I got in with my votes. All FPM votes went to Salim Aoun. Each party got what they deserve. LF was always short changed in the Parliament. They would give other feb 14 members their votes to become MP and they wouldnt do it themselves. Good results for both parties move on. Lets work against this bastard Berri.

vegojimbo

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
    Who cares??
    I care bc lies need to be straightened out and debunked, so that the non-informed don't take them at face value.
    They both have big blocks. LF 2ad Amal and FPM the biggest block in Parliament. Work together ba2a and try to change the misery the christians had since 1990.
    rou2 chway. Judas was an apostle of Christ and he betrayed him for 30 silver. Let's see if LF have learned not to be a trojan horse, but doesn't seem so from the LF media and LF supporters' reaction since Sunday evening till this date.

vegojimbo

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
    The LF got the extra 8 through its own votes. Was due to the LF votes they got in mch henne 3andoun cha3biye w ijo. They are not like Michele Daher who said himself 2 days ago I got in with my votes. All FPM votes went to Salim Aoun. Each party got what they deserve. LF was always short changed in the Parliament. They would give other feb 14 members their votes to become MP and they wouldnt do it themselves. Good results for both parties move on. Lets work against this bastard Berri.
    Apply what u said about Daher to Hawat too, and stop being a one-sided partisan. Seriously, who are you fooling?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

I care bc lies need to be straightened out and debunked, so that the non-informed don't take them at face value.

rou2 chway. Judas was an apostle of Christ and he betrayed him for 30 silver. Let's see if LF have learned not to be a trojan horse, but doesn't seem so from the LF media and LF supporters' reaction since Sunday evening till this date.
    LF votes are twice the votes of FPM in Zahle and that is on a bad day. That is the fact. Doesnt mean min LF wanted any candidate would win. The same as FPM in Metn is like 4 times LF. Just how it is.

FPM and LF need to communicate to see what they can do about Berri especially and get the max they can get.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Apply what u said about Daher to Hawat too, and stop being a one-sided partisan. Seriously, who are you fooling?
    Ya zalame look at the fu----- votes. LF are double FPM in Zahle chou bak???? Heike henne badoun chou dakhalne??? Zahle voted w khlesna. Lets go for Berri.

vegojimbo

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
    Ya zalame look at the fu----- votes. LF are double FPM in Zahle chou bak???? Heike henne badoun chou dakhalne??? Zahle voted w khlesna. Lets go for Berri.
    emmm, that's unrelated to what u said in the previous post and to what I responded to.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    LF votes are twice the votes of FPM in Zahle and that is on a bad day. That is the fact. Doesnt mean min LF wanted any candidate would win. The same as FPM in Metn is like 4 times LF. Just how it is.

FPM and LF need to communicate to see what they can do about Berri especially and get the max they can get.
    According to rabih el haber stats LF are 6k in jbeil. FPM got 17K . Triple the number. It either applies to zahle and jbeil or it does not apply at all . You choose.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

According to rabih el haber stats LF are 6k in jbeil. FPM got 17K . Triple the number. It either applies to zahle and jbeil or it does not apply at all . You choose.
    I dont need Rabih El Ayber. I have the votes and I know that. This is about Zahle. Akide it applies to all bro.

N

new hope

I read zahleh detailed results :
    Was shocking how many votes Daher got from FM
    In every town aaraji had good score Daher was strong second if not equal sometime in sunni towns
    While the other candidates got ridiculous figures in these town
    It seems Daher bought FM electoral machine :) wel chabeb abado men el 2

Bar Elias - dlhamieh Sa’aneyel Mandelbrot anjar etc

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    I read zahleh detailed results :
    Was shocking how many votes Daher got from FM
    In every town aaraji had good score Daher was second mainly sunni town
    While the other candidates got ridiculous figures in these town
    It seems Daher bought FM electoral machine :) wel chabeb abado men el 2

Bar Elias - dlhamieh Sa’aneyel Mandelbrot anjar etc
    Regardless how everyone managed to do it, what struck me the most in this election that geagea was able to put a show in FPM strongholds ( metn , kesserwen, jbeil & baabda) and FPM managed to put a show in LF strongholds ( zahle & north 3) . Proportionality won and it should be the standard for any future election law .

N

new hope

Regardless how everyone managed to do it, what struck me the most in this election that geagea was able to put a show in FPM strongholds ( metn , kesserwen, jbeil & baabda) and FPM managed to put a show in LF strongholds ( zahle & north 3) . Proportionality won and it should be the standard for any future election law .
    Proportional is a good start for healthy political system for sure

But was shocked about zahleh result first couldn’t understand how mustaqbal ****ed it up :) and didn’t understand Daher impressive score .. then had a closer look once the detailed results were published .. so obvious .. either araji knew he s secure and his electoral machine was for sale by mid day

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

The law needs to be tweaked a bit so a person cannot be MP with 77 votes. Maybe the way to fix it is to have preferential on district not the caza itself?

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    He was elected by votes from zahle. He wasn't assigned by anyone.
    What does this shallow answer have to do with the point that the Qayssar choice on the LF list is te3tir?!?

Anyhow, the LF will be paying as I said for this fiasco... Now they are at 15 (after they were at 16), but soon they might very well be at 14.... Yalla, I would be happy to see the Qayssar leaving them and they deserve to be backstabbed by him, the same way they backstabbed all the decent Roum candidates (among them an ex-ambassador) that they were considering to join their list :p 3a chaklo chakcheklo as we say lol

قيصر معلوف: سأصوت لبري رئيسا للمجلس بغض النظر عن موقف تكتل القوات

أكد النائب المنتخب قيصر معلوف "أنه سموني قيصر في زحلة لأن إسمي على التذكرة قيصر وليس سيزار كما ينادوني"، معرباً عن شكره لـ"أهلي الذين صوتوا لي ومن لم يصوتوا واتمنى أن أكون على قدر المسؤولية امامهم".
    ولفت معلوف الى أنه "من مدة ساعة كنت أتشارك بحفل عشاء عند عمي أنا والنائب المنخب جورج عقيص والنائب المنتخب ميشال ضاهر والنائب المنتخب سليم عون وبحثنا كيف يمكن ان نتعاون معا من أجل زحلة"، مشيراً الى أنه "وصلني الخبر نقلا عني لأحد التلفزيونات اللبنانية أنني انسحبت من تكتل "الجمهورية القوية"، وقلت أن هذا الخبر عار من الصحة وأنا لا زلت بالتكتل مع القوات اللبنانية".
    وأوضح انه "قبل تحالفي مع حزب "القوات اللبنانية" كان هناك اتفاق مع رئيس الحزب سمير جعجع انني لست مرشح القوات بل حليف لها، وعندي الهامش بالتعاطي مع جميع القوى السياسية وهذا كله يصب بمصلحة أهل زحلة، وخصوصا أنني ابن بيت سياسي عابر للطوائف والأحزاب، وهو قال لي أننا سنتباحث معك بجميع القضايا في اجتماعات التكتل".
    وبما يخص رئاسة مجلس النواب، لفت معلوف الى "أنني زرت رئيس مجلس النواب نبيه بري منذ يومين وتشرفت بمعرفة هذه الشخصية والقامة الوطنية، وقلت له انني سأكون بجانبه وسأصوت له كرئيس لمجلس النواب المقبل".
    وأشار الى "انني سمعت ان تكتل "الجمهورية القوية" قد يضع ورقة بيضاء، وأنا كإبن زحلة أعتبر أن بري حامي العيش المشترك وهو شخصية نموذجية يجب الحفاظ عليه وهو صمام أمام لكل البلد"، متسائلاً "من هو البديل عنه؟ البديل الورقة البيضاء؟"، مشدداً على "أنني ضد الورقة البيضاء".

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    What does this shallow answer have to do with the point that the Qayssar choice on the LF list is te3tir?!?

Anyhow, the LF will be paying as I said for this fiasco... Now they are at 15 (after they were at 16), but soon they might very well be at 14.... Yalla, I would be happy to see the Qayssar leaving them and they deserve to be backstabbed by him, the same way they backstabbed all the decent Roum candidates (among them an ex-ambassador) that they were considering to join their list :p 3a chaklo chakcheklo as we say lol

قيصر معلوف: سأصوت لبري رئيسا للمجلس بغض النظر عن موقف تكتل القوات

أكد النائب المنتخب قيصر معلوف "أنه سموني قيصر في زحلة لأن إسمي على التذكرة قيصر وليس سيزار كما ينادوني"، معرباً عن شكره لـ"أهلي الذين صوتوا لي ومن لم يصوتوا واتمنى أن أكون على قدر المسؤولية امامهم".
    ولفت معلوف الى أنه "من مدة ساعة كنت أتشارك بحفل عشاء عند عمي أنا والنائب المنخب جورج عقيص والنائب المنتخب ميشال ضاهر والنائب المنتخب سليم عون وبحثنا كيف يمكن ان نتعاون معا من أجل زحلة"، مشيراً الى أنه "وصلني الخبر نقلا عني لأحد التلفزيونات اللبنانية أنني انسحبت من تكتل "الجمهورية القوية"، وقلت أن هذا الخبر عار من الصحة وأنا لا زلت بالتكتل مع القوات اللبنانية".
    وأوضح انه "قبل تحالفي مع حزب "القوات اللبنانية" كان هناك اتفاق مع رئيس الحزب سمير جعجع انني لست مرشح القوات بل حليف لها، وعندي الهامش بالتعاطي مع جميع القوى السياسية وهذا كله يصب بمصلحة أهل زحلة، وخصوصا أنني ابن بيت سياسي عابر للطوائف والأحزاب، وهو قال لي أننا سنتباحث معك بجميع القضايا في اجتماعات التكتل".
    وبما يخص رئاسة مجلس النواب، لفت معلوف الى "أنني زرت رئيس مجلس النواب نبيه بري منذ يومين وتشرفت بمعرفة هذه الشخصية والقامة الوطنية، وقلت له انني سأكون بجانبه وسأصوت له كرئيس لمجلس النواب المقبل".
    وأشار الى "انني سمعت ان تكتل "الجمهورية القوية" قد يضع ورقة بيضاء، وأنا كإبن زحلة أعتبر أن بري حامي العيش المشترك وهو شخصية نموذجية يجب الحفاظ عليه وهو صمام أمام لكل البلد"، متسائلاً "من هو البديل عنه؟ البديل الورقة البيضاء؟"، مشدداً على "أنني ضد الورقة البيضاء".

I don't think it is shallow. The people gave him their votes. He didn't win with a small number.