Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Zahle district

U

unitedlb

According to rabih el haber stats LF are 6k in jbeil. FPM got 17K . Triple the number. It either applies to zahle and jbeil or it does not apply at all . You choose.
I’m very interested in these stats by Rabih Harb. Do you have a link that you could point us to? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't think it is shallow. The people gave him their votes. He didn't win with a small number.
    Let's see how the people gave him their votes and how he won with a very small number :)

In the Zahle casa, the voting rate is around 47%, or the equivalent of 91K votes.

Out of those 47%, the LF list with the maximum mobilization locally and abroad got around 18500 votes, that is, around 20% :) Akhouna el Qayssar got around 3550 votes, that is, around 4% of the total number of voters who participated in the elections. He lost the popular vote to Assad Nakad but the law was on his side. Now out of the Qayssar 3550 votes, and based on very relevant sources, between 1500 and 2000 votes were given to him by Samir Geagea supporters in the late afternoon and the LF leader order was clear to prevent the Qawmi Nassif el Tineh from winning. Excluding the LF votes, the Qayssar would have gotten on his own around 2000 votes most of which came from his employees and their families, as well as his relatives. So practically, he won with VERY small numbers, and that gives me hope that the vast majority of ahl Zahle refuse to be represented by an illiterate dog fights organizer :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Let's see how the people gave him their votes and how he won with a very small number :)

In the Zahle casa, the voting rate is around 47%, or the equivalent of 91K votes.

Out of those 47%, the LF list with the maximum mobilization locally and abroad got around 18500 votes, that is, around 20% :) Akhouna el Qayssar got around 3550 votes, that is, around 4% of the total number of voters who participated in the elections. He lost the popular vote to Assad Nakad but the law was on his side. Now out of the Qayssar 3550 votes, and based on very relevant sources, between 1500 and 2000 votes were given to him by Samir Geagea supporters in the late afternoon and the LF leader order was clear to prevent the Qawmi Nassif el Tineh from winning. Excluding the LF votes, the Qayssar would have gotten on his own around 2000 votes most of which came from his employees and their families, as well as his relatives. So practically, he won with VERY small numbers, and that gives me hope that the vast majority of ahl Zahle refuse to be represented by an illiterate dog fights organizer :)
    First I don't buy this very relevant sources conspiracy.
    Second even if, these votes are still people from zahle and they voted for him.
    Third this is the electoral law that governed everybody's win and loss.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What you buy and you don't buy is your problem. I am VERY sure of my numbers and you can go do your own investigations starting from the official votes everyone got that are published by the ministry of interior.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    What you buy and you don't buy is your problem. I am VERY sure of my numbers and you can go do your own investigations starting from the official votes everyone got that are published by the ministry of interior.
    It doesn't matter. These are people from zahle and they vote for him. These are indisputable facts.

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    What you were implying is that he represents the people of Zahle, whereas based on his number of votes he represents less than 4% of the people of zahle!

You also said he didn't win with a small number which he did!

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    What you were implying is that he represents the people of Zahle, whereas based on his number of votes he represents less than 4% of the people of zahle!

You also said he didn't win with a small number which he did!
    Lol and this logic applies to everyone who won.
    What were the totals of the rest... Yes he is a representative of the people of zahle.

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lol and this logic applies to everyone who won.
    What were the totals of the rest... Yes he representative to the people of zahle.
    No he isn't, he won because of the law and on a technicality, he wasn't even the preferred orthodox candidate!

He does not represent the people of zahle, he only represents the 3500 who gave him their votes!

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    No he isn't, he won because of the law and on a technicality, he wasn't even the preferred orthodox candidate!

He does not represent the people of zahle, he only represents the 3500 who gave him their votes!
    No he represents the people of zahle. They voted for him under the law and his numbers aren't that bad really.

Besides this is the proportional law and the list got the 7assel for him to win. He is a representative of zahle period.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No he represents the people of zahle. They voted for him under the law and his numbers aren't that bad really.
    He also represents you as na2eb el oumma :p perhaps you would have voted for him had you had the opportunity to vote in Zahle.

The day the Qayssar will backstab your LF and gets close to Berri, or HABerriHA the way you write it :), would you be still saying the same thing you are saying now? I doubt it ;)

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    No he does not, once again, I understand math isn't your forte but assaad nakad got more votes than him so he was actually the preferred orthodox candidate for the people of zahle... His numbers reflect the will of less than 4% of Zahliotes who voted for him, so these are the only people he represents... And yes his numbers are that bad, he won for the same reason the guy with 71 votes won, his list got 2 hawasil!

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    He also represents you as na2eb el oumma :p perhaps you would have voted for him had you had the opportunity to vote in Zahle.

The day the Qayssar will backstab your LF and gets close to Berri, or HABerriHA the way you write it :), would you be still saying the same thing you are saying now? I doubt it ;)
    I am advocating LF get close to HABerriHA and nominate Berri and Mrad. Screw this banana republic.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    No he does not, once again, I understand math isn't your forte but assaad nakad got more votes than him so he was actually the preferred orthodox candidate for the people of zahle... His numbers reflect the will of less than 4% of Zahliotes who voted for him, so these are the only people he represents... And yes his numbers are that bad, he won for the same reason the guy with 71 votes won, his list got 2 hawasil!
    You don't understand the proportional law. And no 3500 votes aren't like 77.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am advocating LF get close to HABerriHA and nominate Berri and Mrad. Screw this banana republic.
    So now Berri and HA are good eh? No more Iranian/Syrian/friends of the killer Bachar, etc... LOL

Gebran Bassil should be considered seriously for beatification as he proven able to make miracles :D

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Besides this is the proportional law and the list got the 7assel for him to win. He is a representative of zahle period.
    He is a representative of Zahleh as long as he stays faithful to the LF bloc as those were the votes that got him the 7assel
    But him on a personal level, Zahleh people had no interest in him as evidenced by his low tafidili

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    So now Berri and HA are good eh? No more Iranian/Syrian/friends of the killer Bachar, etc... LOL

Gebran Bassil should be considered seriously for beatification as he proven able to make miracles :D
    Bassil and your FPM rakkabou HABerriHA for 13 years and crowned them Kings. Look at the results of this election and at the past 13 years. No one cares in this shithole about sovereignty and the state, no one is willing to stand for what is right or support those who do. Screw it, let people chase their petty small benefits... This is all that is left in this banana republic, and due in no small part to your beloved FPM squandering every opportunity to stand tall for sovereignty, since it's return in 2005. Falta7kum el jama3a and nefnefe :)

Last edited:
    J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    He is a representative of Zahleh as long as he stays faithful to the LF bloc as those were the votes that got him the 7assel
    But him on a personal level, Zahleh people had no interest in him as evidenced by his low tafidili
    The LF list in zahle, made from people of zahle, who voted in zahle, and for zahle got the 7assel. :)

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The LF list in zahle, made from people of zahle, who voted in zahle, and for zahle got the 7assel. :)
    Eh tcharrafna, and they managed to elect a judge (who at least is educated, can do some techri3 and may help them with their sar badda project) as well as the uneducated Qayssar who fits very well with an average ouwatji profile :) Ma 7ada bye3tab 3leyoun heyk lol

P.S. BTW Zahle is a place where the LF lost an MP, they were 3 (educated at least) and now they are down to 2, so basically this is a loss and not a win ;)

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    ضاهر باغت الصناديق: العضو الجديد في تكتل لبنان القوي لم يقترب من جمهور التيار الوطني الحر وناخبيه إنما خاض الانتخابات بماكينته الخاصة دون أي صخب يذكر، وكاد أن يؤمن حاصلاً انتخابياً كاملاً لوحده: 9742 صوتاً. يشيعون اليوم إن غالبية هؤلاء من المقترعين السنة، إلا أن الأرقام الرسمية تبين أن 1910 منهم سنة فقط، مقابل 7100 مسيحي من بينهم 5800 صوت كاثوليكي، مقابل نحو 3800 صوت كاثوليكي لميريم سكاف ونحو 2950 صوت كاثوليكي لجورج عقيص. وهو بالتالي حل أولاً على المستوى الكاثوليكي. شرعية شعبية تضاف إلى الشرعية الفرزلية والشرعية الكنسية المتمثلة بمتانة علاقته بمطران الفرزل وزحلة للروم الكاثوليك وطبعاً علاقته برئيس بلدية زحلة أسعد زغيب. علماً أن الكثير من الماكينات التفليدية لم تحسب حساب ضاهر لمجرد أنه من خارج مدينة زحلة وإذا بابن الفرزل يتقدم على غالبية أبناء المدينة أنفسهم في صناديقها.