Parliamentary elections 2018 Elections: Zahle district

Mockinggbird

Mockinggbird

تقدم النائب نقولا فتوش ووكيله المحامي نسيم القسيس بشكوى أمام النيابة العامة الاستئنافية في البقاع ضد 15 شخصا من محازبي حزب "القوات اللبنانية" ومناصريه بجرم القدح والذم والافتراء.
وكان المدعى عليهم أقدموا خلال احتفال أقيم في زحلة احتفاء بفوز مرشح الحزب عن المقعد الكاثوليكي في دائرة البقاع الاولى القاضي السابق جورج عقيص، على ترداد أغنية تتضمن ألفاظا نابية بحق النائب فتوش.

LOL!!
BTW, I heard the "song" w ma eleh 3eyn post it here :embarresed::ban:
very classy / LF / Ebba Zouzou lyrics
w fattouch ya L.... !
hahayyyy

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

What you are saying makes no sense because every job (including the MP one) has normally education requirements. Can you have someone who doesn't know how to read and write to make laws for you?

We have a rotten state because we work without proferssional ethics...
    Say you had 15 years experience doing something and you didnt have a uni degree does that mean you are less than a person that has a degree and no experience? I bet you they will take the one who has the experience. Education is a small part of life in this world bas ne7na the Lebanese we want to make it eno wow we have 70K doctors 100K Engineers 300K Teachers.
    Question, how many cabinet makers? Painters? Builders? Electricians? Plumbers? These people who make a country and I want them. Every job is important and not because he doesnt have a uni degree it means he is crap especially that we know the cost of education in our country. My dad is not educated and I work in IT but guess what? He can fix anything around the house in 2 secs that would take me 6 months to fix.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    What you are saying makes no sense because every job (including the MP one) has normally education requirements. Can you have someone who doesn't know how to read and write to make laws for you?

We have a rotten state because we work without proferssional ethics...
    I guess by your book Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg for example cannot be MPs :) not qualified lol

Here is a small list I found quickly for you of people who aren't qualified by your book

Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Inc.
    Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft.
    Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook
    Lawrence Ellison, founder of Oracle Corp.
    Michael Dell, founder of Dell Inc.
    David Geffen, founder of Geffen Records
    Ralph Lauren, founder of Polo Ralph Lauren
    John Glenn, first American to orbit the Earth
    Robert Frost, poet who won four Pulitzer Prizes for poetry
    Frank Lloyd Wright, architect

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    I guess by your book Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg for example cannot be MPs :) not qualified lol

Here is a small list I found quickly for you of people who aren't qualified by your book

Being a successful businessman is not enough to be elligible to become MP.

Plus out of 7 Billion people you can name just a few who achieved huge success without education. Mark zukeberg and bill gates cannot be counted as they are harvard dropouts . Being accepted in harvard is an acievement by itself.

Those people you named are the exception and not the norme. You cannot choose school dropouts as your representatives based on the exception hoping you hit the jackpot.

Last edited:
    Venomous Hummingbird

Venomous Hummingbird

Leish ha el dawleh fia 3a gheir al-massi7ieh??? Did they catch the killer in chouwaifet yet?? oops he is mad3oum and hiding behind Erslan. Tfeh....
    Correct, but that doesn't negate the fact that what they did was wrong.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Say you had 15 years experience doing something and you didnt have a uni degree does that mean you are less than a person that has a degree and no experience? I bet you they will take the one who has the experience. Education is a small part of life in this world bas ne7na the Lebanese we want to make it eno wow we have 70K doctors 100K Engineers 300K Teachers.
    Question, how many cabinet makers? Painters? Builders? Electricians? Plumbers? These people who make a country and I want them. Every job is important and not because he doesnt have a uni degree it means he is crap especially that we know the cost of education in our country. My dad is not educated and I work in IT but guess what? He can fix anything around the house in 2 secs that would take me 6 months to fix.
    What does this lecture have to do with the requirement for an MP to have a university degree? Education might be a small part of life IN GENERAL (and this is NOT the topic I am discussing) but it is essential for someone who is willing to discuss laws and ensure the modernization of a state in our current times. Khalasna ba2a saff 7aki.... If you want to have evolved country you have to respect the professional ethics that are respected in evolved countries....

What do these examples have to do with the job description of being a parliament member? We are talking about the duties of an MP and what it takes for him/her to do their job as it should be.... 7ajj tetfalsaf

Last edited:
    J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    What does this lecture have to do with the requirement for an MP to have a university degree? Education might be a small part of life IN GENERAL (and this is NOT the topic I am discussing) but it is essential for someone who is willing to discuss laws and ensures the modernization of a state in our current times. Khalasna ba2a saff 7aki.... If you want to have evolved country you have to respect the professional ethics that are respected in evolved countries....

What do these examples have to do with the job description of being a parliament member? We are talking about the duties of an MP and what it takes for him/her to do their job as it should be.... 7ajj tetfalsaf
    I'm telling you that the college degree litmus test isn't the right one. There are many capable people without college degrees I only shared examples of super high profile ones obviously to make a point.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm telling you that the college degree litmus test isn't the right one. There are many capable people without college degrees I only shared examples of super high profile ones obviously to make a point.
    My friend I am talking about the job description of a parliament member and what it takes to fulfill it efficiently... Stop diverting the subject and saying n'importe quoi because you know that I am right... I am NOT talking about creative business opportunities where (extremely few) people achieved tremendous results without education...

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    My friend I am talking about the job description of a parliament member and what it takes to fulfill it efficiently... Stop diverting the subject and saying n'importe quoi because you know that I am right... I am NOT talking about creative business opportunities where (extremely few) people achieved tremendous results without education...
    You are saying nonesense. Parliament members are elected by the people any citizen should be able to run.

Being a parliament member for lebanon is harder than running Apple?

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You are saying nonesense. Parliament members are elected by the people any citizen should be able to run.
    Elected or not elected, this is NOT the question.... there are requirements for an MP and education is essential for an MP to succeed.. BUT when people like 7adertak have no problem electing MPs with no college degree then you cannot expect achievements, and the most that can happen to your country is to stay stalled in the corrupted and regressive state we are in.... Kama takouno youwalla 3alaykom...

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Elected or not elected, this is NOT the question.... there are requirements for an MP and education is essential for an MP to succeed.. BUT when people like 7adertak have no problem electing MPs with no college degree then you cannot expect achievements, and the most that can happen to your country is to stay stalled in the corrupted and regressive state we are in.... Kama takouno youwalla 3alaykom...
    Steve jobs had no achievements?

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    He is smart enough to refuse your offer ;)
    Maybe :)
    But he is definitely smart enough and accomplished enough to be an MP :)
    No college degree needed :)

What is needed is Lebanese citizenship and for the people to vote for him :)

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Maybe :)
    But he is definitely smart enough and accomplished enough to be an MP :)
    No college degree needed :)
    Eh when you meet him in the next life, ask him :)
    There are professional ethics that govern civilized countries, if you want to join the club of these countries you have to act like them bala ma tetfalsaf... If you like to stay in the jungle we have then feel free to do whatever you want but don't whine an criticize others who are trying to do something different....

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Eh when you meet him in the next life, ask him :)
    There are professional ethics that govern civilized countries, if you want to join the club of these countries you have to act like them bala ma tetfalsaf... If you like to stay in the jungle we have then feel free to do whatever you want but don't whine an criticize others who are trying to do something different....
    In the US there is no college degree requirement...
    What about in the great north?