• Mostly No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ana aslan ma be2bal 2a2al men ebno :p hadafe ndif : chaje3 l ektisad!

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No

he worked from bottom
    Elie Saab is the most important dressmaker in the Middle East and one of the most important in the world
    bala tyeb ma biemche 7al l ektisad?

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    My Lady Princess always right and the wisest .
    Your desires are my orders
    Elie Saab while not perfect is a Cultural Icon .
    ???
    This virtual BDSM relationship is becoming slightly uncomfortable to watch.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Let these kangaroos who have money and are millionaires go and do something for their people and their country. 1 million wedding 2al. what a waste of money. How the country and our people are ba3ad 1 year bitale2 and there goes his 1 million.
    I don't like this thinking. It's their money. They're entitled to spend it the way they want.

Just because they're rich, doesn't mean they have to donate the 1 million to charity instead of spending it on a wedding. They owe you nothing.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You sound surprised...I think it is actually very healthy and reminds us to be much more skeptical and think with our brain (that God gave us ;-) rather than follow blindly the interpretation of self interested clergymen... In the words of John Lennon, “nothing to kill or die for”. When you step back, it is VERY easy to know what to do as a decent human being. You can believe in whatever religion you want but the common, shared “codes” of living together should be very straightforward...

As to the question of this thread, my view is live and let live. If people want to do a wedding abroad and cut the list of invitees by 4, let them have it. If they want to get married in a basement with 5 people, they should be free to do it too...
    I am actually very proud that I got @Muki and @Rachel Corrie to like the same post! Thank you both.

Mukifesto2

Mukifesto2

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am actually very proud that I got @Muki and @Rachel Corrie to like the same post! Thank you both.
    Except I am not a hypocrite who supports Berri for sole reason that he's Shiite -- or, worse, who supports autocratic theocrats.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Pass tequila bottle so we can be on same level.
    @Iron Maiden miss u all

life without hal ma7al le ma bia3rfou chou houe :p the forum ... without fun

V

Viral

So much negativity on this thread. Is that a funeral or a wedding celebration?

Sorry Elie, I hope you are not reading all this but If you are, Congratulations! True Lebanese appreciate you remembering your roots and celebrating your wedding at home. It's a sign you are a good person who deserves the success you earned (unlike those losers complaining and raining on your parade) ! Cheers
    !???

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What moral decline? You can't take a joke anymore?
    I don't consider your avatar to be a joke. It is neither funny, nor thought provoking. It is nothing more than a disrespectful, tasteless attempt at provocation.

Whether you believe that Christ is God or not, the fact that historians agree on is that He existed and He was tortured and crucified. And all who knew him testified that He went to his death preaching love and forgiveness.

Even if you believe that He is only human, how in the world do you have the prententiousness of mocking someone so pure of heart...with an image concocted by fools obsessed with sexuality, no less.

You can be better than this, but you keep choosing to be a silly troll, and that's a disapointing shame.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't consider your avatar to be a joke. It is neither funny, nor thought provoking. It is nothing more than a disrespectful, tasteless attempt at provocation.

Whether you believe that Christ is God or not, the fact that historians agree on is that He existed and He was tortured and crucified. And all who knew him testified that He went to his death preaching love and forgiveness.

Even if you believe that He is only human, how in the world do you have the prententiousness of mocking someone so pure of heart...with an image concocted by fools obsessed with sexuality, no less.

You can be better than this, but you keep choosing to be a silly troll, and that's a disapointing shame.
    Your definition of what constitutes moral decline is a bit alarming, especially coming from someone who supports Trump.
    In the past, you've gone to great lengths to defend ex-rapists, only because they're Catholic.
    You're willing to look past Trump's blatant sexism and racism.

But someone posts a playful avatar about Jesus and suddenly society is in moral decline.

Let's be honest here. If it were Mohamed I was mocking, you wouldn't be so up in arms crying "blasphemy". You would have patted me on the back.
    I get that Mohamed is a controversial figure, but there are people who hold him in high regard. Where do you draw the line?

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I don't like this thinking. It's their money. They're entitled to spend it the way they want.

Just because they're rich, doesn't mean they have to donate the 1 million to charity instead of spending it on a wedding. They owe you nothing.
    dont want nothing from them aslan. but they do not need to show off in front of everyone. no one cares for their clothes. aslan no one can afford it.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So you think he is a good Lebanese due to him doing his wedding in Lebanon?
    Never ever in my life have I heard about a 3 day wedding, chii gharib in Lebanon bsara7a!
    aslan tala3on le 7aton , between clothes of celebrities and gifts ...