Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Mostly No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So much negativity on this thread. Is that a funeral or a wedding celebration?

Sorry Elie, I hope you are not reading all this but If you are, Congratulations! True Lebanese appreciate you remembering your roots and celebrating your wedding at home. It's a sign you are a good person who deserves the success you earned (unlike those losers complaining and raining on your parade) ! Cheers
!???
made me laugh for half an hrs
والفرحة فرحتنا
شفلي مشي حال الاقتصاد؟

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Your definition of what constitutes moral decline is a bit alarming, especially coming from someone who supports Trump.
    In the past, you've gone to great lengths to defend ex-rapists, only because they're Catholic.
    Are you talking about Kavanaugh? The investigation cleared him, so why are you calling him an ex-rapist?

If you really think that I would defend an actual rapist, then you are even more lost than I thought.

But I don't think you actually think this. I think you're just using a cheap SJW tactic to avoid facing my valid criticism of your behaviour.

You're willing to look past Trump's blatant sexism and racism.
    Trump is not a racist. He has done more for the Black community than Obama, including prison reform.

As for him being a sexist...frankly, 90% of men think like he does. Some are just better at hiding it.

And, besides, I'm not exactly a "Trump supporter." I'm simply not a Trump hater.

But someone posts a playful avatar about Jesus and suddenly society is in moral decline.
    You call this disgusting picture playful? And you wonder why I speak of moral decline?

Let's be honest here. If it were Mohamed I was mocking, you wouldn't be so up in arms crying "blasphemy". You would have patted me on the back.
    I get that Mohamed is a controversial figure, but there are people who hold him in high regard. Where do you draw the line?
    Actually, I have never mocked Mohamed. I can criticise him for an hour, but I never use mockery to make my point.

So, nice try, but no.

V

Viral

made me laugh for half an hrs
    والفرحة فرحتنا
    شفلي مشي حال الاقتصاد؟
    Unlike Lebanon’s tribal politicians who looted the people and the people keep on re-electing them, Elie’s family made their fortune outside Lebanon on their own. Elie Jr. chose to celebrate his wedding at home with his friends, family and entourage spending his own money. He didn’t claim he came to Lebanon to create jobs or donate to charity. He came to Lebanon like everyone else who comes to Lebanon to touch base with his roots and feel good. We have no idea what/if he donates to charities. He’s not in the business of creating jobs and it’s none of anyone’s business telling him how and where he spends his money not to mention this is not the occasion to hit on him for bounties.
    Lebanon needs badly hard currency be brought in to help preserve the L.L. value against all the intentional bad propaganda coming from rating agencies and their subservient publications like Bloomberg. There is an international agenda to put pressure on the Lebanese government by threatening its currency. The only way to overcome that is by encouraging the millions of Lebanese expatriates to come home and spend their hard currency in Lebanon like Elie did. No need to create jobs; just bring the cash and the locals will create the jobs. Not to mention many super rich expatriates were very excited about starting businesses in Lebanon only to find themselves blackmailed by tribal politicians like Jumblatt.
    So, Thanks again dear Elie for remembering your roots and helping Lebanon be great again!

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Unlike Lebanon’s tribal politicians who looted the people and the people keep on re-electing them, Elie’s family made their fortune outside Lebanon on their own. Elie Jr. chose to celebrate his wedding at home with his friends, family and entourage spending his own money. He didn’t claim he came to Lebanon to create jobs or donate to charity. He came to Lebanon like everyone else who comes to Lebanon to touch base with his roots and feel good. We have no idea what/if he donates to charities. He’s not in the business of creating jobs and it’s none of anyone’s business telling him how and where he spends his money not to mention this is not the occasion to hit on him for bounties.
    Lebanon needs badly hard currency be brought in to help preserve the L.L. value against all the intentional bad propaganda coming from rating agencies and their subservient publications like Bloomberg. There is an international agenda to put pressure on the Lebanese government by threatening its currency. The only way to overcome that is by encouraging the millions of Lebanese expatriates to come home and spend their hard currency in Lebanon like Elie did. No need to create jobs; just bring the cash and the locals will create the jobs. Not to mention many super rich expatriates were very excited about starting businesses in Lebanon only to find themselves blackmailed by tribal politicians like Jumblatt.
    So, Thanks again dear Elie for remembering your roots and helping Lebanon be great again!
    All what I said was... This marriage can't lead the economy to overcome their prbs. Didn't say antgg that need all this reply but it's nice ideas and I like new ideas... U choose the right person. Viral.. Welcome to the forum.

V

Viral

All what I said was... This marriage can't lead the economy to overcome their prbs. Didn't say antgg that need all this reply but it's nice ideas and I like new ideas... U choose the right person. Viral.. Welcome to the forum.
    Trust me I was not aiming at you. You're cool...
    I was aiming at so many posters with so much negatively raining on the man's parade instead of congratulating him and encouraging every expatriate to do the same. Lebanon's expatriates are the most valuable asset for Lebanon's economic stability. Every resident of Lebanon who uses L.L. should be very appreciative to see Lebanese expatriates showing up. They are as important as the foreign tourists.

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Trust me I was not aiming at you. You're cool...
    I was aiming at so many posters with so much negatively raining on the man's parade instead of congratulating him and encouraging every expatriate to do the same. Lebanon's expatriates are the most valuable asset for Lebanon's economic stability. Every resident of Lebanon who uses L.L. should be very appreciative to see Lebanese expatriates showing up. They are as important as the foreign tourists.
    i have an idea . why don't we transform lebanon to a land of marriage for famous ppl
    we have a lot of nice places pour les grands mariage ; domaine du comte . etc....
    kind of sye7a hay