• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

England Vs Ecuador

Jean

Legendary Member
Are you even watching the game? Ecuador are letting the English run behind them. The English team looks pathetic so far.

habibi, look again at my post, i posted it in the 5th minute, when the english players were looking better.
so plz before accusing ppl, read well what they post!:eek:

and thanks bcuz ur posting some updates about the game:mad: :frown: :eek:

Jean

Legendary Member
the english goal

Jean

Legendary Member
Substitution for England
TENORIO Carlos by KAVIEDES Ivan (72')

sorry it was for Ecuador!

Substitution for England
COLE Joe by CARRAGHER Jamie (76')

Yellow card for the English goalkeeper ROBINSON Paul (78')

Jean

Legendary Member
Substitution for England
GERRARD Steven by WALCOTT Theo (91+')

end of the game,
dinal score:
England 1-0 Ecuador

Moonlapse

Well, I think we can all assume England can't beat Portugal or Holland. As far as I concern they are already eliminated.

Chief

Again, it was a bad game for england. Just the necessary to win. Ecuador were palying hard defense and again killed the game.

Lets not forget that we were playing with Rooney only in the offense since the injury of Owen.

Lets hope that england performs well in the quarter final.. From now till then, good luck for all

C H I E F

Antonio117

Not so impressive game by both sides....

But a Free kick By Beckham was enough to end the match for England.

However, The England Players needs to play better, they are not being able to break in any defense.

They are only counting on strong kicks from Oustde the penalty area or Free Kicks.

This is not enough, because they will be facing stronger teams from now on !

Rooney

most of the players were good

it is only LAMPARD who should be thrown in the trash can , till now in the world cup he blew about 5 EASY goals .

Antonio117

Rooney, Calm down, Everyone lost chances....

and by the way, i wasnt expecting him to put any, because they cannot be easily put in the goal...!