Europe on the verge of witnessing many electoral wins by far right parties

Iron Maiden

Starting with the austrian presidential elections tomorrow, far right parties are poised to start accumulating wins all over europe which coupled with the very possible brexit could be the start of the end for the european union as we know it.

XVM8c47def6-1eaa-11e6-9b24-f9e266413d60.jpg

After Hungary, Poland and Finland, the new austrian president could become the most prominent far right representative of the continent's new swing towards the extreme right parties because unlike other countries, austria has had since WWII, a history of one of the most peaceful and stable right-left centrist coalition governments.
And this morale boosting win could be just the thing to turn the tables over Merkel's coalition in germany who is struggling to contain the rise of parties such as the AfD.

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Junker threatens the british voters saying that in case of a Brexit they would be treated as deserters and many trade and industrial regulations would be imposed on the UK in that case.

Talk about politicians being afraid of democracy and wanting to stifle the freedom of their citizens...

Brexit Threats

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    This is what happens when you suppress independent national decision making for the sake of private multinational financial interests. People feel like they don't have a voice anymore or the power to choose their nation's destiny. The only thing that talks is money, money, money.

JB81

Legendary Member
    Europe have gone too far with its liberalism... especially, with the immigration laws and attacks on Christianity. Europeans are being stripped from their identities, first their Christian faith, and now with their national one... people can't live without identity... this is how our world is structure... people wants to belong. Religion and nationalism play an important role in people's identity.

That's why, even some atheists are rejecting the notion that Europe have no Christian identity, culture or history.

Human society is like a pendulum.

At the moment it has reached or it is about to reach its Left apogee and it has started or it is about to start swinging to the Right.

In few generations it will change direction again.

We are our calmest and the most balanced for very short period of time at equilibrium.

Junker threatens the british voters saying that in case of a Brexit they would be treated as deserters and many trade and industrial regulations would be imposed on the UK in that case.

Talk about politicians being afraid of democracy and wanting to stifle the freedom of their citizens...

Brexit Threats
    The is assuming EU will still stay together and assuming US will follow EU suite.

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    The Austrian government announced, today, that they will close 7 mosques financed by Turkey; and, that they will extradite 60 imams, along with their families, in order to stop the rise of political Islam in their country.

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    The Austrian government announced, today, that they will close 7 mosques financed by Turkey; and, that they will extradite 60 imams, along with their families, in order to stop the rise of political Islam in their country.
    This is the type of action the helps combat Islamism.

Iron Maiden

In France they are asking them nicely to organize their cult's business. No one dares question imams funded by ksa, algeria, morocco and qatar. Nor their agendas.

I aready posted elsewhere, cant remember which thread for the life if me, about algeria detaining and imprisonning any christian thought to be proletising for up to 10 years while they send 250+ imams tofrance every year. That amount doubles during ramadan.

mrsrx

Orange Room Supporter
    In France they are asking them nicely to organize their cult's business. No one dares question imams funded by ksa, algeria, morocco and qatar. Nor their agendas.

I aready posted elsewhere, cant remember which thread for the life if me, about algeria detaining and imprisonning any christian thought to be proletising for up to 10 years while they send 250+ imams tofrance every year. That amount doubles during ramadan.
    In France it is a general taboo for the state to talk about any religious organization due to the "laicité" principle. This is due to too much history with religions that pushed during the revolution the state to claim independence from them (captain obvious).
    Even if this is good by nature, religions have been majorly unpredictable throughout history (christians, muslims, jews, bhudists and even non-religious) and having the state turning a complete blind eye is plain stupid.

Saying the above the french govt and especially civil/security/armed forces are not idiots and lots of work is being done in the shadows to not draw public attention to the actions that are being done on the down low. That is how you always hear about cells being dismantled and some religious people being deported on the spot. Current govt is very cunning with these games.

Iron Maiden

In France it is a general taboo for the state to talk about any religious organization due to the "laicité" principle. This is due to too much history with religions that pushed during the revolution the state to claim independence from them (captain obvious).
    Even if this is good by nature, religions have been majorly unpredictable throughout history (christians, muslims, jews, bhudists and even non-religious) and having the state turning a complete blind eye is plain stupid.

Saying the above the french govt and especially civil/security/armed forces are not idiots and lots of work is being done in the shadows to not draw public attention to the actions that are being done on the down low. That is how you always hear about cells being dismantled and some religious people being deported on the spot. Current govt is very cunning with these games.
    I wasnt talking about cells and security forces.

I specifically targeted foreign imams coming to preach in france, each sponsored by a different country and school of islam, and each chamionning ideas that might gonagainst french culture, values and traditions.

The current gov like all of its predecessors, are too tied up economically with qatar ksa and the maghreb to try to stem these imams from coming or even expulse the overtly hostile ones

mrsrx

Orange Room Supporter
    The current gov like all of its predecessors, are too tied up economically with qatar ksa and the maghreb to try to stem these imams from coming or even expulse the overtly hostile ones
    I was saying the current government (and somewhat the previous one) as the attacks struck a nerve is deporting some hostile imams on bogus charges (do not have 12 fiches de paie :p) and not direct ones....which is not ideal and very slow of course but it is a start and i hope it will start to change.

I know the economics play against every country here ....i am starting to revolt against all the Tabacs! ...The chinese govt owns the trade balance and now is stealing all of them!!

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member

Did you see this?

Emmanuel Macron, l'Église et la République

Gives some hope to the sad state of affairs...

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    It's even worse in England. They literally own half of London.

Some right-wing dude exposed rape gangs in the UK that have been operating for decades; but neither the police nor the government were doing anything about it for fear of seeming "racist" (the men were all Muslim immigrants). In response, they banned the dude who exposed the scandal from entering the UK, saying his right-wing views are dangerous.

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    It is a convenient article in le figaro (right).

L'église was never a solution and that is why the french moved away from it. It is as corrupt as the political world...Macron is searching for popularity on the right (the cathos that stayed woth fillon after all the scandals 19%)
    You either didn't read the article or you didn't understand its meaning.