• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Europe on the verge of witnessing many electoral wins by far right parties

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
bro
he said that and if you check your sources , the quote is there

stop polishing islamism , wont make any difference to sane people

only Islamists and hollywood liberals will believe your lies

"The internet is full of lies and it is always useful to fact check also i have more twitter followers than georges washington and justin bieber!" - Abraham Lincoln

He said that aswell the quote is here

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
as usuall checking some sources...i checked the original documents it says he couldnt give courses coz women were not comfy with a man. As for the fake news you posted it comes from voiceofeurope which is an extreme right propaganda....

The same people that gave us gems like this

Almost 98% of gang rapists in Sweden have a migrant background

and as we established in the other thread rape does not exist based on your contributions

View attachment 10993

I give this fake news stamp like so many of the things that are posted on twitter and regurgirated here :)

It might be your opinion and you are free for that but do not claim it is a fact

If someone cares this is the original article that was twisted in the voiceofeurope
Gestruikeld over hoofddoek

funny how it never takes more than 3 mins
Whats the fake news exactly, that he stopped volunteering to educate migrants because women refused to have a male as a teacher which goes against religious dogma or that he was told by young men that if they would behead nonbelievers were they to come to power one day?

I am missing your point here

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Whats the fake news exactly, that he stopped volunteering to educate migrants because women refused to have a male as a teacher which goes against religious dogma or that he was told by young men that if they would behead nonbelievers were they to come to power one day?

The title that they will behead him ...he did not say that...
the article is not that flattering to migrants but when you post a clickbait like this and most people are too lazy to read or check that is what they get stuck in their heads

Anyway its useless to argue i said my piece....when someone thinks breitbart and infowars are 100% true (or even thinks CNN is 100% true) and it is not worth checking behind it they have bigger problems ....bigger than one that can be argued on a forum...
Propaganda is from both sides and when people fail to see that and think one of the 2 is actually honest that is plain stupid

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

the lies that those satanoc kids DIDNT SAY THAT
they did

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
The title that they will behead him ...he did not say that...
the article is not that flattering to migrants but when you post a clickbait like this and most people are too lazy to read or check that is what they get stuck in their heads

Anyway its useless to argue i said my piece....when someone thinks breitbart and infowars are 100% true (or even thinks CNN is 100% true) and it is not worth checking behind it they have bigger problems ....bigger than one that can be argued on a forum...
Propaganda is from both sides and when people fail to see that and think one of the 2 is actually honest that is plain stupid
oh and he was a director never ceo ....that is an easy fact to check no subjectivity in it...shows sooppy writing

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
religion of hate

NORTHERN EUROPE
Illegal migrant vandalises grave of Stockholm terror victim 30 times – Swedish police do nothing
By EMMA R. 5 November 2018

FacebookTwitterPrintMore3K
11-year-old Ebba Åkerlund was brutally murdered by the illegal migrant Rakhmat Akilov in a terror attack on Drottninggatan in Stockholm last April.
Now another illegal migrant has vandalised Ebba’s tomb on more than 30 occasions.
On several of these occasions, the man has been arrested by the police, but then released after an hour’s interrogation instead of being expelled from the country in accordance with the expulsion order

In a Facebook post, Ebba’s father Stefan questions the police and others in power’s handling of the man. Why is the expulsion not enforced, why isn’t the man arrested and detained?
Why is he not sentenced to imprisonment for one year as stated in the judgment if he violates the expulsion decision?
Stefan has personally caught the man in the act when he was in the process of vandalising Ebba’s tomb. All he got from the police was a “good job”, and then the man was released again.
In his post, Stefan holds the country’s national politicians responsible for his daughter’s death in the terrorist attack, which happened because of the same laxity that is now being repeated with the tomb vandaliser.
He quotes industrialist Leif Östling’s famous “What the hell do I get for the money?” in the light of the fact that law and order are not being maintained in Sweden and that parents like him will pay the ultimate price for it.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The German government is now offering to pay one year of rental costs if migrants and asylum seekers return to their home countries. What an incredible failure Merkel's open border policy has been.