• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

European migrant crisis

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
Myself and @Noborders had a small off the topic discussion in one of the threads, i thought this is worthy of a thread.
Is the European migrant crisis attributed directly or indirectly to 20th century colonialism by European nation to less developed nations.
or is it caused by something else

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Le scandale autour de la fermeture de la CEU - une université hongroise financée par George Soros, la crise migratoire et les embrouilles avec l'Union européenne - le chef de la diplomatie hongroise Peter Szijjarto parle à RT.

Ministre hongrois : «George Soros a l'intention de pousser le gouvernement hongrois dehors»

nonsense

Legendary Member
Myself and @Noborders had a small off the topic discussion in one of the threads, i thought this is worthy of a thread.
Is the European migrant crisis attributed directly or indirectly to 20th century colonialism by European nation to less developed nations.
I think it would be helpful if you start by defining what you mean by the european migrant crisis.....since which year are we counting for example.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

It has more to do with globalized neo-liberal economic policies.

A longer read but well worth it:

Articles that push your thinking | The Orange Room - Lebanon's number one discussion forums

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
I think it would be helpful if you start by defining what you mean by the european migrant crisis.....since which year are we counting for example.
The illegal migrants arriving by boat or by foot to europe from africa and the middle east at an increasing pace as time goes on and which now number by the millions , time period : 5 years ago up till now

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
There was a time when Christians had similar reaction, Christians have changed and so will Muslims.

christians never cut people heads nor threw them from buildings
and still many are against it, but in a civil way

muslims cant compare them to us on this issue, since violence is their answer

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
christians never cut people heads nor threw them from buildings
and still many are against it, but in a civil way

muslims cant compare them to us on this issue, since violence is their answer

Do not limit yourself to cutting heads and throwing off buildings.

Dragging to death while tied to a truck is just as bad.

Do not make excuses, admit and move on for It is not what I am trying to say anyway.