European Sanctions

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
I would like to know what would happen to him or to any other person already sanctioned by the US for that matter if European sanctions will be imposed .

It seems the Russian/Iranian/Chinese banking network is a viable parallel banking system.
I'm not sure what the full implications would be for him personally, but I do that I do not like sanctions as a matter of principle - even on the worst of my opponents.

Beyond that, sanctions don't even work. They are ineffective. When used to impose a siege on a particular group or country, it only serves to make people's lives hell... Rarely does it succeed beyond achieving that, and recent history proves my point.

I'm not sure what the full implications would be for him personally, but I do that I do not like sanctions as a matter of principle - even on the worst of my opponents.

Beyond that, sanctions don't even work. They are ineffective. When used to impose a siege on a particular group or country, it only serves to make people's lives hell... Rarely does it succeed beyond achieving that, and recent history proves my point.
Sanctions on Iran were very effective

NewLeb

Christianity is also shifting from West to East. Estimate that China will become a Christian nation in decades to come.

All in all, Europe is dying. I won't bet on them because they become nations without cultures.

Christian nation? China? Not with Marxist Maoism in control.

And Europe still has a potential for a reawakening. All it needs is the right populist politicians....

NewLeb

How? Today, the Americans are back to the negotiating table for a new nuclear deal. The Iranian people suffered, but the Iranian regime is comfortable.

That’s because the fraud Biden is going to bend over like the cuck that he is. Had Trump won again, I assure you, the regime would be on their knees....

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
That’s because the fraud Biden is going to bend over like the cuck that he is. Had Trump won again, I assure you, the regime would be on their knees....
Yea but he won last time... and the regime is not on their knees.

Ken bi weddo bass ma khallou

I think that FPM and Gebran Bassil crossed the line of no return from HA.

GB and FPM wouldn't dare break the alliance with the shiite milita, as they could risk their lives.

So sanctions will inevitably fall on GB and some of close buddies, hopefully.

JB81

Legendary Member
I think that FPM and Gebran Bassil crossed the line of no return from HA.

GB and FPM wouldn't dare break the alliance with the shiite milita, as they could risk their lives.

So sanctions will inevitably fall on GB and some of close buddies, hopefully.

Thank God. This will bring Lebanese people's money stolen from Hariri Berri and Joumblat

JB81

Legendary Member
Where are the european sanctions ?
Where are the european sanctions ?

I want them now.

Bassil is safe backed by Hungary's veto 🤣

If correct, a European official stated that a unanimous vote is needed to impose sanctions from each of the EU countries

Hungarian FM was clear about their country's position after the meeting with Bassil

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Bassil is safe backed by Hungary's veto 🤣

If correct, a European official stated that a unanimous vote is needed to impose sanctions from each of the EU countries

Hungarian FM was clear about their country's position after the meeting with Bassil
Viktor Orban is nothing to be proud of