Ex-Shia Muslim Lebanese woman testimony

Basba_aa

Basba_aa

First of all;
KUDOS to her and all who wakes up from their religious comas.

Although Muslims, in general, harbor a religious hatred and despise towards their step siblings namely "The Jews" and never stop cursing them every minute of the day by reciting their "Al Fateha (Al Magh-doo-be Alay-him)" (along with the Xtians Al-Da-l-leen) also in many other Aayat in the Qur'an.
They, Muslims, do NOT stop for a moment to realize that or even ponder a bit about what they are regurgitating and repeating like a broken record. But they always do what they and their lazy parents have done, "listen to what their illiterate clergy/imam/corner store grocer tell them".

The Hijab/niqab/burka ware originally invented by other ancient cultures and worn in different styles to protect them from the harsh desert environment, men too had to wear facial protection when riding camels or horses just as we today do when riding motorcycles or the common Lebanese pestilence namely The mopeds, but they were also developed and worn by the "Jews". We ALL were desert dwelling beings.
It is still being worn today by a particular Jewish sect today whose name escapes me for the moment.
Muslims inherited it from the Jews and kept wearing it.
The same thing with circumcision and other dumb traditions.
I could not locate the photo of those Jews with Niqab like outfits, but attached is the Egyptian tradition of circumcision of the royal penises.
Common Egyptians were NOT circumcised.
In short;
Religions/Dogmas feed on ignorance, and without it they would vanish, and PEACE would flourish.
PEACE y'all :) :)
So, please educate yourselves and make it so

. CircumcisionPharoe.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Le منشار

Le منشار

Ma khassak la enta wala ur religion wala aya religion as a matter of fact, in the personal choices and liberties of individuals. If she has impulses she is free to do whatever she wants to do, and guess what, u cant do jack shiit abt it :)
    Instead of telling people to check if they have balls, u better crawl out from under ur moma’s skirt niqab and embrace life and freedom.
    Freedom is scary for people who have lived their whole lives chained, i get it..
    you do not force your personal choice on others, in society there's no personal choice, there's common and collective good.
    a woman who doesn't protect her assets and reveal them for everyone to see, should not complain if she was verbally or physically harassed !!
    she's asking for it !!
    anyway, go ride a ****, it will help you relieve your stress. :cool:
    keep calm and stop hating men

Nonan

Nonan

Orange Room Supporter
    you do not force your personal choice on others, in society there's no personal choice, there's common and collective good.
    a woman who doesn't protect her assets and reveal them for everyone to see, should not complain if she was verbally or physically harassed !!
    she's asking for it !!
    Your post and your words are an embarrassment frankly. Again, animals can’t control their urges. People are supposed to.
    Condoning physical assaults on women is pitiful and you should be banned from this forum frankly.

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hijab is to hide a woman's assets that are only eligible for privileged people and keep her safe from sexual harassment.
    She who decides to remove her hijab, has no right to complain. Besides she looks like a clown.
    These women have psychological problems of lack of confidence in her beauty
    Your red sentence suggests that Muslim men are in general sexually obsessed and harassing creatures ?

Le منشار

Le منشار

Your red sentence suggests that Muslim men are in general sexually obsessed and harassing creatures ?
    No my lovely hidden gem, it means that Muslim men have dikk but Crusader men don't.

Le منشار

Le منشار

Your post and your words are an embarrassment frankly. Again, animals can’t control their urges. People are supposed to.
    Condoning physical assaults on women is pitiful and you should be banned from this forum frankly.
    On such a course, one day, the forum will ban itself :lol:

kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No my lovely hidden gem, it means that Muslim men have dikk but Crusader men don't.
    LOL then Muslim men should be quarantined and kept away from civilized progressive societies... I don’t know if you are realizing the harm your statements are causing to those you are supposedly defending :depressed:

Le منشار

Le منشار

LOL then Muslim men should be quarantined and kept away from civilized progressive societies... I don’t know if you are realizing the harm your statements are causing to those you are supposedly defending :depressed:
    These societies are not progressive, it is Al Saud that are giving them resources more than they need.
    by now, Europe should still be wearing hijab by force from the cold. Bass what can I say, if we have an Umma
    who still enchains itself with allegiance to the Qabila and bow to Awliya2 al Ammr and not to the laws of Allah.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    1.) "Strict tight knit conservative Shia community"

My reply: In Lebanon? I doubt.

2.) "High level of adherence...High levels of conformity"

My reply: what of the women in Dahieh and in the south (my female relatives) who dis not or have not chosen to put on the hijab?

3.) "Few friends who had to be approved by my family"

My reply: as a minor, or a dependent, your parents have to know who your friends are. This is very normal, especially with increase in crimes and drug use etc. Or does she intend that she be the one who chooses friends for her dad and her mom?

4.) "In the mosque genders were in different rooms"

My reply: oh really? Is this some sort of breaking news? Did she live in a mosque? What does she want?

5.) "When we had people in our house...men would sit at one side of the room and women would sit at the other side"

My reply: and so what? What does she really expect? An orgy?

6.) "I was going to be my father's daughter until I become my husband's wife"

My reply: well, who else does she need? Can you read in between the lines?

7.) "She ran away"

"She was 23 and not married"

My reply: with who and to whom did she ran away? Why wasn't she married?

And she keeps linking the hijab to "sexual purity"... That's a deficient understanding of the hijab.

I think SEX was her major problem, as apparent and also, reading in between the lines! Its actually the underlying theme of her video. Her p$$$$ is on fire!!

8. "She wanted to go to grad school in the USA just to be on american soil"

My reply: The family approved and said yes...a conservative family? She already had a university degree? She didn't need to travel to Turkey, for instance, and then run away to the US, like the Saudi girl who ran away to Kuwait and boarded a plane to Thailand and then got asylum to Canada.

9.) The father went with her to the USA to help her set up her life and then found out a couple of day in the USA what? She did not tell us what the dad found out. He got suspicious? Of what? Why? That she's a bad girl? And he "just left" back to Lebanon. Did he cut or deprive her of support and care? Did he physically harm her? A dad who allowed her - a girl who used to be segregated in her parlor - to have her CHOICE to travel all the way to the USA and live alone, after running away in Lebanon is actually featuring in a video titled "hijab: the illusion of choice"

After she pointed that the dad left to Lebanon, she started a tirade about the hijab.

My conclusion:

This is just the story of a girl from an open minded and tolerant home, who was allowed to follow her desires. She chose not to follow the lifestyle of her family members.

Her story is incomplete. There is more in the story than her narration. A conservative father is taking his daughter to the USA to study, after she ran away in Lebanon? And he agreed to take her all the way to the USA and then started putting monitors on a 23 yo lady? It is either the dad is an imbecile or she thinks her audience are imbeciles.

The dad already know the daughter he has or she is lying or hiding many things.

She chose her lifestyle and her family were supportive. It doesn't mean the lifestyle she has chosen is what others want. The kind treatment by her family also puts a big question mark to her claims about conformity and others being forced to adhere.

There are many females in the Shia community in Lebanon without hijab. And there are many Shia ladies of Lebanese origin outside Lebanon with hijab.

Anyways, instead of being sore and offering herself to be used as a tool to promote islamophobia, she should at least have respected the feelings of her tolerant father and family members. This is definitely not the type of daughter even an atheist would wish for. Her story, through in between the lines, actually portrays her family as tolerant and open minded and not the dumb, oppressive conservatives she wants us to believe they are. Her claims also casts her in bad light because the story isn't complete and one would be forced to think why and even doubt if the entire narration is not trumped up for whatever motives.

This her video should be titled: freedom of speech: the illusion of common sense!

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    First of all;
    KUDOS to her and all who wakes up from their religious comas.

Although Muslims, in general, harbor a religious hatred and despise towards their step siblings namely "The Jews" and never stop cursing them every minute of the day by reciting their "Al Fateha (Al Magh-doo-be Alay-him)" (along with the Xtians Al-Da-l-leen) also in many other Aayat in the Qur'an.
    They, Muslims, do NOT stop for a moment to realize that or even ponder a bit about what they are regurgitating and repeating like a broken record. But they always do what they and their lazy parents have done, "listen to what their illiterate clergy/imam/corner store grocer tell them".

The Hijab/niqab/burka ware originally invented by other ancient cultures and worn in different styles to protect them from the harsh desert environment, men too had to wear facial protection when riding camels or horses just as we today do when riding motorcycles or the common Lebanese pestilence namely The mopeds, but they were also developed and worn by the "Jews". We ALL were desert dwelling beings.
    It is still being worn today by a particular Jewish sect today whose name escapes me for the moment.
    Muslims inherited it from the Jews and kept wearing it.
    The same thing with circumcision and other dumb traditions.
    I could not locate the photo of those Jews with Niqab like outfits, but attached is the Egyptian tradition of circumcision of the royal penises.
    Common Egyptians were NOT circumcised.
    In short;
    Religions/Dogmas feed on ignorance, and without it they would vanish, and PEACE would flourish.
    PEACE y'all :):)
    So, please educate yourselves and make it so

.View attachment 12057
    An idiot is posing as an enlightened fellow.

You didnt even scrutinize her bedtime story to see the loopholes and the claims that dont hold water and her ironic and contradictory storyline.

Except I am not Lebanese enough, but there will certainly be a part 2 to this poorly scripted bedtime story. Either her family will speak out or she will later recant after a supposed repentance and "seeing the light".

Basba_aa

Basba_aa

An idiot is posing as an enlightened fellow.

You didnt even scrutinize her bedtime story to see the loopholes and the claims that dont hold water and her ironic and contradictory storyline.

Except I am not Lebanese enough, but there will certainly be a part 2 to this poorly scripted bedtime story. Either her family will speak out or she will later recant after a supposed repentance and "seeing the light".

LOL
    A typical response by a typical religitard.
    Insultive, offensive, backwards, pathetic, uneducated and extremely primitive.
    If you had chosen to remain in the stone age, that is your choice but PLEASE, don't make others stay there.

You have a nice one now, ya hear dear Rachel (daughter of the treacherous Laban).
    :):):)

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    you do not force your personal choice on others
    Lek min 3am yehke ya samira :lol:
    in society there's no personal choice, there's common and collective good.
    Personnal freedom and rights trump every gacet if society, civil rights are above societal/religious restrictions. Akbar ras in society/religious community cannot make stop drinking alcohol, only my perdonal choice. Read about the prohibition era and communism..

she's asking for it !!
    Looooool what if a gay man comes and grabs your diick in public transport because you are wearing shorts, were u asking for it ??:lol:
    Moral Bankruptcy if i ever saw it.

If there is someone reeling from sexual frustration and ready to assault woman because he saw their ankles between us two it surely isnt me ;)

Go get a 7orma w tjawaz ba2a, zaha2tna ya makhlou2

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

That same member once said that banning child marriage is a conspiracy from the West against Islam.