Parliamentary elections 2018 Expat voting in next election

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Can I just do it at the consulate? I'm already going tomorrow, lol nevermind I'll ask :p

N

new hope

I saw the website good
    Didn't have the time to read it properly -does anyone know if we register abroad can we still vote in lebanon? Or our name will be erased from our home town polling station?

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I saw the website good
    Didn't have the time to read it properly -does anyone know if we register abroad can we still vote in lebanon? Or our name will be erased from our home town polling station?
    Wait a little. Bassil is awarding a contract for someone to go figure it out ;) beltaradi of course :)

Last edited:
    J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    FPM promised to facilitate expat voting in their country of residence and thus far delivered shit.

In this law they even say that expats will have to vote for a few dedicated MPs in the election after this one. Basically FPM screwed them out of voting for MPs representing their areas in Lebanon. Shame on FPM for doing that, they are scared of the expat giving them a spanking in elections.

N

new hope

I might not register this time and travel to vote if I'm motivated

I will wait to see how it goes first :))

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Since it is legal now, I am going to request a first class ticket on the airline of my choice to go vote :)

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    FPM promised to facilitate expat voting in their country of residence and thus far delivered shit.

In this law they even say that expats will have to vote for a few dedicated MPs in the election after this one. Basically FPM screwed them out of voting for MPs representing their areas in Lebanon. Shame on FPM for doing that, they are scared of the expat giving them a spanking in elections.
    bruh, FPM does better with expats than with lebanese in lebanon, calm down zouzou 2ebba

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    bruh, FPM does better with expats than with lebanese in lebanon, calm down zouzou 2ebba
    No it doesn't. Bassil and his FPM have been against expat voting for a long time. They finally came up with this bullshit of inventing a few extra MPs for them to marginalize their vote while saving face. Shame on FPM.

JeanH

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
    No it doesn't. Bassil and his FPM have been against expat voting for a long time. They finally came up with this bullshit of inventing a few extra MPs for them to marginalize their vote while saving face. Shame on FPM.
    :lol:

superduper703

superduper703

Going to register, but wanted to know first where I should be casting my vote. Here in Toronto, do I have to travel to Ottawa or is this only for me to travel to Lebanon? Anyone knows?

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Thank you FPM. For the first time the Lebanese expat will be able vote where they live. Another achievement President Aoun and FM Bassil. A long awaited dream come true

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    yes, you be sure to vote darling
    Of course it will be my first time ever excercising my right as a Lebanese citizen ^_^ been able to vote for 7 years now... And even in the most recent municipality elections my village didn't get a municipality :p

But I can tell you right now, you won't like my vote or that of my husband or my extended family ;)