Parliamentary elections 2018 Expat voting in next election

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Different than the expectations according to Lebanese statistics
    7abibe I can tell you that 80% of the christians in Australia are LF. So the North christian district has 6K just from OZ. So you can add easily 5K to the LF total. maybe that is why they are confident in this district?
    Also, that is if everyone votes which i don't think will happen if there are not polling stations across the country.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    7abibe I can tell you that 80% of the christians in Australia are LF. So the North christian district has 6K just from OZ. So you can add easily 5K to the LF total. maybe that is why they are confident in this district?
    Also, that is if everyone votes which i don't think will happen if there are not polling stations across the country.
    Gotta make up your mind. I thought you said M3awad alone have most of Zghertawis and they make 2,200 out of 5000 actually...

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Gotta make up your mind. I thought you said M3awad alone have most of Zghertawis and they make 2,200 out of 5000 actually...
    What I said was that Mouawad and LF allied together Mouawad will get ALL their votes. The supporters of Mouawad are Pro LF. They have never been not allied before so no one knows what will happen with the 2200 voters. I think due to Mouawad going with FPM they majority of them will vote LF. You do understand that in Zgharta city Franjiyeh is the top man. Most of the supporters of Mouawad and LF share the villages (outside the city). I believe that if LF was to go against Mouawad they will kick his butt in Zgharta. In 2009 they went with him and he got like 4K less than Franjiyeh. kif lakeina halla2? He has actually a chance not even making it in Zgharta.

In Australia most of the christians are LF, most of the sunnis (tend to be from the North) are FM and most of the shia are HA/Amal.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    How much of surprises would the expat vote do? If one to look at Australia alone, there's 6,000 who are going to vote in Batroun-Koura district. This is half a 7assel, and with other countries, they can easily make up a 7assel w noss alone.
    Are LF going to make surprises with the expats? Or, it would be almost the same as 2009 for LF as they brought 1000s of expat?
    Is FPM aware of it?
    LF already brought those expats in 2009 in airplanes. so no surprises.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

I suggest the foreign affairs ministry really look at where these polling stations are. I a voter from Tripoli my polling station is an islamic school in sydney south west. I am a christian. They assumed that due to the district being Tripoli ya3ne kello islam. I really suggest next time they place better polling stations not this sectarian bullshit.
    Consulate General of Lebanon, Sydney
    Google Maps

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

In the next election 2022 can I vote in Lebanon or khalas I have to vote mn houne?

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    I suggest the foreign affairs ministry really look at where these polling stations are. I a voter from Tripoli my polling station is an islamic school in sydney south west. I am a christian. They assumed that due to the district being Tripoli ya3ne kello islam. I really suggest next time they place better polling stations not this sectarian bullshit.
    Google Maps
    go there the day a voting wearing a crusade clothes :D

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Google Maps
    this school must be definitely financed by saudi wahhabi --
    before going to the vote in this school , pass by a slaughter house of pigs with ur shoes ...

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

this school must be definitely financed by saudi wahhabi --
    before going to the vote in this school , pass by a slaughter house of pigs with ur shoes ...
    Man ba3ad chway hawde l islamic fanatics will be aktar menna in Australia. :)
    ta3a w chouf adech fe mn l North houne. fi ktir man ktir.... dinnieh minnieh tripoli akkar etc etc

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    I will wear my cross and so will my wife and our heads will be high against FM, Rifi, Karami and co.
    few years ago there were plans to built a mosque in northern italy , one of the deputee of northern league (extreme right party ) , took his pig to walk on the land destinated for the mosque .. assuming that by this act the land wont be anymore valid for building the mosque

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Man ba3ad chway hawde l islamic fanatics will be aktar menna in Australia. :)
    ta3a w chouf adech fe mn l North houne. fi ktir man ktir.... dinnieh minnieh tripoli akkar etc etc
    i read in the news how much australian love them .. they call them lebos ..they are famous by gang raping young girls ..

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

i read in the news how much australian love them .. they call them lebos ..they are famous by gang raping young girls ..

halla2 man mabadna n2oul l kel ya3ne. we dont want to generalise bas fi mennoun. the worst thing is that hawde 5el2anin b hal balad mch imports ya3ne. bifakro 7aloun ka2ano bya3erfo the Leb way w mabya3erfo chiii 2ella Allah, wallah, smallah :D
    The muslims houne aktaritoun ijo in the 90's w most of them mn l chmel.... garbage ya3ne. mafe education. mafe chi. heike fallo mn hounike w dallo houne.. jebo 10 kids a3din unemployment w 3aychin metel l kleb...

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

few years ago there were plans to built a mosque in northern italy , one of the deputee of northern league (extreme right party ) , took his pig to walk on the land destinated for the mosque .. assuming that by this act the land wont be anymore valid for building the mosque
    houne fi ktir islam w ktir jaweme3. mch l ossa houne. man bijiblak 10 kids w 7ata houne byechteghel 3omro 10 bibi3 3elke... houwe unemployed b 7ayato ma chtaghal... khaye chou bi3arefneee. OZ mch heike w 3anjad balad kater kheira bas hawde li jebowoun deserve to live in pakistan.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    houne fi ktir islam w ktir jaweme3. mch l ossa houne. man bijiblak 10 kids w 7ata houne byechteghel 3omro 10 bibi3 3elke... houwe unemployed b 7ayato ma chtaghal... khaye chou bi3arefneee. OZ mch heike w 3anjad balad kater kheira bas hawde li jebowoun deserve to live in pakistan.
    they must deport them to kandahar to live with their muslim brothers .
    anyway in europe the situation is not very different .. if u go to belgium , france ,germany ,spain or england .. and to lesser extent italy .
    only east europe with austria still immune ..poland , serbia , czek , slovakia , hungary .. those are naturally against multiculturalism :D

Placebo

Placebo

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So, funny fact :

Me & My wife, both voting in Metn, and both having the same register number, vote in 2 different cities in Germany, 270km away from each other (both not the city we live in, even though there is a polling center where we are)

Trying to understand the logic behind this.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    So, funny fact :

Me & My wife, both voting in Metn, and both having the same register number, vote in 2 different cities in Germany, 270km away from each other (both not the city we live in, even though there is a polling center where we are)

Strategic partnership between the lebanese ministry of interior and the german ministry of tourism :D

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

So, funny fact :

How do you know this? There should be one location for Metn?