Elections Fadi Abou Jamra

• Advertisement
  • Nonan

المهندس فادي ابو جمرة يكشف الكثير عنه وعن الانتخابات

I can’t be objective here given I’ve known him personally for 30years. I would like to point to his poised, nuanced and balanced speech. I do hope he and his likes make it to the parliament.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    I can’t be objective here given I’ve known him personally for 30years. I would like to point to his poised, nuanced and balanced speech. I do hope he and his likes make it to the parliament.

Did he leave FPM at the same time as his father??
    Was he an activist ? I have never heard about him before I mean on the political level.

Lebnaouneh

What do you think is his motive to run? And what’s your opinion on his dad?

Nonan

Did he leave FPM at the same time as his father??
    Was he an activist ? I have never heard about him before I mean on the political level.
    I don’t think he ever was an activist in the Tony Orian sense of the word (he was exiled with his father, and he has 4 kids). He has been “active” over the past couple of years, mostly in the Souh (doing an on the ground campaign). In Beirut, I would say he is mostly aligned with the themes of the Hirak Madani, but with a forward looking view to build small wins, focusing on social issues.

Nonan

What do you think is his motive to run? And what’s your opinion on his dad?
    I genuinely think he hopes to make a difference. He moved his family back to Lebanon and believes he needs to fight to give them a better life.
    His dad is not running, as far as I know, so my opinion of him is irrelevant. And per what he said, he doesn’t always sees eye to eye with his dad.