Parliamentary elections 2018 Fadi Abou Jamra

D

Death To Google

I will vote for him if he throws out the Shiite squatters from Nabatiye and returns the original Christian inhabitants.
Do the Christian inhabitants make the same man2oushe ?

• Advertisement
  • Stormie

Stormie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I will vote for him if he throws out the Shiite squatters from Nabatiye and returns the original Christian inhabitants.
    Typical zionist wish. However, your endorsement doesn't say much about your ability to read or use critical thinking skills, that's for sure.

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Typical zionist wish. However, your endorsement doesn't say much about your ability to read or use critical thinking skills, that's for sure.
    Listen Falestizi, go back to your country. Oh...

PFC

PFC

Legendary Member
    You can blame / attack the father but I don’t understand why you are attacking Fadi. He can’t be held responsible for his father’s actions
    He left the FPM to stand by his father who was and still wrong ... not an ethical behavior, if he really believed or adhered to FPM ideas

Mockinggbird

Mockinggbird

The people that spend years in a party and then leave to oppose the same party are the worst ever
    They lose their respect
    They are worse then your opponent
    It’s better for them to stay home instead of becoming that ugly

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    He left the FPM to stand by his father who was and still wrong ... not an ethical behavior, if he really believed or adhered to FPM ideas
    How many people do you know that will break apart their family for this or that politician or party?

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I don’t think he ever was an activist in the Tony Orian sense of the word (he was exiled with his father, and he has 4 kids). He has been “active” over the past couple of years, mostly in the Souh (doing an on the ground campaign). In Beirut, I would say he is mostly aligned with the themes of the Hirak Madani, but with a forward looking view to build small wins, focusing on social issues.
    Whatever happened to Tony Oryan?

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

What is about nabatieh man2oushe
    what a waste of votes. what a waste to have more than 2 lists. One for the HA/Amal duo and one for everyone else.
    They won all the shia seats.

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    what a waste of votes. what a waste to have more than 2 lists. One for the HA/Amal duo and one for everyone else.
    They won all the shia seats.
    can u post how many did they get in nabatieh and marje3youn

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    aljanoub yastahek + saw wahad lal teggyir : 17058 +5895 those two lists could have get hassel 20256 ( fpm backed list and lcp list )

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Its a resistance secret.
    nothing special in nabatieh man2oushe ..if something they do a good lahm bi ajin .or as they call it Sfiha
    best man2oushe i ate in lebanon is was in wata msaytbeh , in beirut . there used to be in the 80's mid 90's guys from aley, zouhairi is their name , who had best ever man2oushe ..
    last time i visited lebanon i went there but the owners of the shop are changed and its not the same ma2oushe ..

opium

opium

How much Fadis score was in his hometown Kfeir vs FPM? Can anyone post it?

Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    I like abo jamra

He seemed the kind of guy that would not let anything get in the way of his pettiness