OR Candidates Fal yaskout 7ekem el az3ar - The Oroom Revolution Jo must resign

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
Dear Oroomers,

For far too long Jo has appointed corrupt mods that gave us no freedom.

I will cut to the chase now cause im drunk as f#ck and cant write long paraghraphs but im running for mod and want to remove Jo from his admin spot.

Vote for me thx.

• Advertisement
  • Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    Dear Oroomers,

I will cut to the chase now cause im drunk as f#ck and cant write long paraghraphs but im running for mod and want to remove Jo from his admin spot.

Vote for me thx.
    Go build a wall, a firewall

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Dear Oroomers,

Vote for me thx.
    the best thing about a forum is that, unlike a country where you might be STUCK in it (if you cant get any visa), you can always leave a forum... there is no exit fee! i promise :lol: :lol: :lol:
    now if @Jo wishes to leave and hand the reins over to you, you should promise to cover all the costs that Jo pays for running the forum... we will need a bank guarantee pls.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    the best thing about a forum is that, unlike a country where you might be STUCK in it (if you cant get any visa), you can always leave a forum... there is no exit fee! i promise :lol: :lol: :lol:
    now if @Jo wishes to leave and hand the reins over to you, you should promise to cover all the costs that Jo pays for running the forum... we will need a bank guarantee pls.
    Wow you must be real fun at parties old man

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

بطحه رشيد بطحه .. قال له: "تعا وليه شو عم تقلّي؟" ههههههه

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Aren't you the one who keeps running and failing since no one takes you seriously?! Keep running, some sport will do you no harm, 3a'bell the mind one!

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Dear Oroomers,

Vote for me thx.
    not sure how the courts will see this... your candidacy might be void because you're drunk! (like marriages can be annulled if one of the 2 is drunk).

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Aren't you the one who keeps running and failing since no one takes you seriously?! Keep running, some sport will do you no harm, 3a'bell the mind one!
    I have never lost a single election its always the corrupt administration rigs the elections against me.

One time I won by tazkie and Jo didnt appoint me as mod, no one dare to run against me.

This time the revolution is taking charge and we will overthrow the tyrant.

Now stop b*tching.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Dear Oroomers,

Vote for me thx.
    You remind me of sarkis sarkis. Running every election and never made it :lol:

Aegon

Aegon

Drunk moderating could be very interesting. You got my vote👍