Parliamentary elections 2018 [FAQ] Lebanon elections 2018 frequently asked questions and important dates

Placebo

Placebo

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Not true. I remember I applied once for the Schengen visa through the German Embassy; and as it usually takes 3 weeks to be issued I told the guy who interviewed me that I needed my passport because I was travelling to another country meanwhile, so, he gave me my passport back and asked me to bring it with me on the day of visa stamping.
Thanks guys, that's what she'll probably do. Take the passport out just to be on the safe side, regardless if the visa process stops or not.

• Advertisement
  • walidos

walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    every voting pen will be given a known number of printed lists. at the end of the day, when the votes are to be counted, the number of the votes in the ballot and the number of remaining list should match the original number that the voting booth was allocated.
    They should also number and stamp the official lists... any way they can have it scanned as it is dropped in the ballot box? Like a microchip that cannot be faked

Last edited:
    Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    They should also number and stamp the official lists... any way they can have it scanned as it is dropped in the ballot box? Like a microchip that cannot be faked
    it might be a good idea to give each list a unique id, but without making it possible for the mandoub to observer it or get it, otherwise it will become possible to estimate which group of people got which stack of lists.

so something like a 2d-bar-code, but a unique identifier for each sheet to minimize the possibility of any foul play.

O

OrangeEddy

Good morning.
    Do we already have the list of the locations of the voting locations (Aklam) ?
    I mean do I already know where is the specific location of where I should go to vote (Talking about elections in leb on 06-May)

Thanks