France Far-right Eric Zemmour announce presidential run

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter

Eric Zemmour announces presidential run to 'save' France​

Far-right French pundit Eric Zemmour announced his candidacy for president on Tuesday, he said he wanted to save France from decadence and minorities that "oppress the majority".

The Lebanese Right-wing fully supports you!

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member

Far-right French pundit Eric Zemmour announced his candidacy for president on Tuesday, he said he wanted to save France from decadence and minorities that "oppress the majority".

Support him...he doesnt give a single shit about you :lol:

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
You fished for that reply ;) .... asked for it did you come by itself with time you learn that that means jackshit
My intentions were to to express how the Lebanese Right-wing feel about this presidential run not to ask for that reply ;)

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

You're making it extremely hard to take you seriously!

NewLeb

I’m kinda mixed on this. It’s great that’s he’s right-wing and all, but he’s also a Jew, which leads me to think that he has ulterior motives. Of course, I could be wrong….

I think I’ll be rooting for LePen. Paris looks like Bangladesh nowadays, thanks mostly to stupid leftist policies. Things must change!

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I’m kinda mixed on this. It’s great that’s he’s right-wing and all, but he’s also a Jew, which leads me to think that he has ulterior motives. Of course, I could be wrong….

I think I’ll be rooting for LePen. Paris looks like Bangladesh nowadays, thanks mostly to stupid leftist policies. Things must change!

Some parts of Paris (especially the area behind Gare du Nord and St. Denis) look way more third-world than Bangladesh.
It's a shame what the refugee huggers have done to this glorious city.

@JustLeb knows what I'm talking about.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I don't see anything wrong with having conservative views.

Putting your country's interests first and restricting immigration are considered taboo nowadays. You should open your borders and let in ma habba wa dabba or else you're considered ultra-right.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I don't see anything wrong with having conservative views.

This goes far beyond conservative views into troll category. Ye3ne ya mahla le pen eddemo and both are far right for lack of a better word