France Far-right Eric Zemmour announce presidential run

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
What the mainstream media portray of the Right-wing is always a bad image

It helps that what's celebrated as right wing is the Eric Zemmours and Trumps of the world. This is the standard you lot live up to. Populists with no real substance just blaming the outsider for all their issues, They do have some easy to digest slogans for the dumb masses to chant and repeat like build the wall and whatnot.

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
It helps that what's celebrated as right wing is the Eric Zemmours and Trumps of the world. This is the standard you lot live up to. Populists with no real substance just blaming the outsider for all their issues, They do have some easy to digest slogans for the dumb masses to chant and repeat like build the wall and whatnot.
I don't see anything wrong with refusing to let illegal immigrants inside the country

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I don't see anything wrong with refusing to let illegal immigrants inside the country

Literally no one is saying illegal immigrants should be allowed free entry, it's in the f*cking label, they're quite literally illegal! That's why it's a bullshit populist slogan only used to demonize legal and illegal immigrants alike and place the blame on the "others" for everything that's wrong with society. Debt? Blame the immigrants! Inflation? Blame the immigrants! No jobs? Blame the immigrants! Nah f*ck that noise!

Deeply xenophobic messaging should have been a thing of the past after world war 2, unfortunately idiots eat this shit up!

I'm a miserable uneducated unemployed son of a b.tch and it's all the fault of those damn immigrants who came to my country for better opportunities for themselves and their families! That's the bulk of the kind of people who root for these populists with their bullshit slogans. The rest of their fan base is Hitler cheerleaders, who are too far gone on the xenophobia spectrum to be helped and immature somewhat educated fools who think they know everything there is to know about the world but have no idea they know nothing and their entire worldview is bullshit, they'll either learn more as they mature or turn into one of the other two categories of miserable people who root for this type of candidate.

Rant over, tl;dr: bullshit argument and even more shitty slogan.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The rest of their fan base is Hitler cheerleaders, who are too far gone on the xenophobia spectrum to be helped and immature somewhat educated fools who think
You can't but give it to the Fuhrer his Charisma, which Zammour and Lepen lack, that's why they will never win...
Sma3ilik malla khoutab, ya weyleh malla khoutab, you might understand only one word... 😁 😁 😁

Last edited:

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
Literally no one is saying illegal immigrants should be allowed free entry, it's in the f*cking label, they're quite literally illegal! That's why it's a bullshit populist slogan only used to demonize legal and illegal immigrants alike and place the blame on the "others" for everything that's wrong with society. Debt? Blame the immigrants! Inflation? Blame the immigrants! No jobs? Blame the immigrants! Nah f*ck that noise!

Deeply xenophobic messaging should have been a thing of the past after world war 2, unfortunately idiots eat this shit up!

I'm a miserable uneducated unemployed son of a b.tch and it's all the fault of those damn immigrants who came to my country for better opportunities for themselves and their families! That's the bulk of the kind of people who root for these populists with their bullshit slogans. The rest of their fan base is Hitler cheerleaders, who are too far gone on the xenophobia spectrum to be helped and immature somewhat educated fools who think they know everything there is to know about the world but have no idea they know nothing and their entire worldview is bullshit, they'll either learn more as they mature or turn into one of the other two categories of miserable people who root for this type of candidate.

Rant over, tl;dr: bullshit argument and even more shitty slogan.
Immigration is not the cause of all our problems even if it makes them all worse
-Zemmour

Aggressive illegal immigrants are not refugees

Open borders policy will not solve anything, but will cause new problems

The mainstream media calls the Right racist because we don't want illegal immigrants inside the country, they call us homophobic because we don't believe in more than 2 genders, they call us xenophobic because some of us have ultranationalist views

There is no need generalize if you don't see the immigration crisis

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Immigration is not the cause of all our problems even if it makes them all worse
-Zemmour

The mainstream media calls the Right racist because we don't want illegal immigrants inside the country, they call us homophobic because we don't believe in more than 2 genders, they call us xenophobic because some of us have ultranationalist views

Easy on murican politics its not even the same continent :lol: ...

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
-Zemmour

Ugh even you don't buy this bullshit. You know what his "program" is centered on and it sure as hell isn't substance! He knows a bit of history that he repeats at every occasion bragging about the old france and all that bullshit, while raging about non french names with a name such as ERIC ZEMMOUR yalle ma fi shi men l french... ktir trumpist populist shit.
Anyway,

1. Where did i say they were?

2. Which open borders policy exactly?

3. No i'm calling specific people xenophobic. If you have ultranationalist views it stands to reason you're on the xenophobia spectrum, not sure how you reconcile your views with your gf though but that's your business :p

VipModz

U MAD?
Orange Room Supporter
1. Where did i say they were?
Your reply shows that the Right blames everything on immigrants while it's far from the truth
2. Which open borders policy exactly?
The one EU is forcing on Poland
3. No i'm calling specific people xenophobic. If you have ultranationalist views it stands to reason you're on the xenophobia spectrum, not sure how you reconcile your views with your gf though but that's your business :p
I don't mind people with ultranationalist views it's a unique ideology, she's a liberal but does have similar opinions about the region so it's all good

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Your reply shows that the Right blames everything on immigrants while it's far from the truth

The one EU is forcing on Poland

I don't mind people with ultranationalist views it's a unique ideology, she's a liberal but does have similar opinions about the region so it's all good

No i said people like Zemmour blame everything on immigrants, but i understand your confusion since the traditional right took a backseat to nutjobs who are far more vocal about their disdain of "the others". Anyway that's not what i asked you, i asked you where did i say that illegal immigrants are refugees?

2. What the actual f*ck??? The EU is supporting Poland on their tougher border approach to the influx of migrants from Belarus, which is a position they did not want to be in due to Polland's recent abuses of human rights but they are in nevertheless because the OPEN BORDERS POLICY FOR IMMIGRATION ONLY EXISTS IN YOUR HEAD... Besides what does this have to do with VERY LEGAL immigrants being attacked in France just for existing by your choice of candidate?

3. Of course you don't mind them, you share some of their beliefs. Mainly othering people, crying about your bullshit victimhood even after it was proven false time and again, and that nationalism you are so passionate about 😂

Last edited: