France Far-right Eric Zemmour announce presidential run

The_FPMer

Stasi was trying to defend its country and the achievements of the workers class.
What do u Say about today surveillance and Psycho warfare in the west ?
1- Two wrongs do not make it right
2- Stasi took it to the absolute extreme by pitting families, neighbors, employees against each other. They broke into people's homes and stole their stuff or messed up their furniture, did whatever possible to drive the population towards complete insanity because if they're busy telling on each other with a damaged mental health they won't rebel against the state. All in the name of the collective good and fighting imperialism.

Savo

Orange Room Supporter
1- Two wrongs do not make it right
2- Stasi took it to the absolute extreme by pitting families, neighbors, employees against each other. They broke into people's homes and stole their stuff or messed up their furniture, did whatever possible to drive the population towards complete insanity because if they're busy telling on each other with a damaged mental health they won't rebel against the state. All in the name of the collective good and fighting imperialism.
Do not believe in what movies says .

I personally know few ex stasi and they were people of High morality and discipline .

I give u an example : go to the Min 08.30.

Peter Wolter ( May he rest in peace )

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000552541221

One of the bravest and Honest people Is the head of the stasi in Dresden . Horst Boehm Horst Böhm (MfS-Mitarbeiter) – Wikipedia

Putin Is a student of the stasi school . That why he Is not corrupt like gorbi and yeltsin .

Last edited:

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

I personally know few ex stasi and they were people of High morality and discipline .

One of the bravest and Honest people Is the head of the stasi in Dresden . Horst Boehm Horst Böhm (MfS-Mitarbeiter) – Wikipedia

Putin Is a student of the stasi school . That why he Is not corrupt like gorbi and yeltsin .

"Do not believe in what movies says .
"

You are trying to substitute exception for a rule.

The_FPMer

No need to ask Stasi officers of course you won't get an honest answer, ask the old generation of East Germans, most of them will corroborate my point.

NewLeb

This is part of a larger theme. The world- from Europe to Lebanon- is getting fed up with the corrupt establishment and their leftist cohorts. The future is Right!

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
Country of religious fanatics; Extreme right wing freaks and ugly language .
I don’t agree with you. Poland is like Lebanon. It should not be shared like Nazies and stalinism down in WWII.
Polish people has the right to be an independent nation.

why you are against Poland enlighten us plz

Savo

Orange Room Supporter
I don’t agree with you. Poland is like Lebanon. It should not be shared like Nazies and stalinism down in WWII.
Polish people has the right to be an independent nation.

why you are against Poland enlighten us plz
Map-WR-PrussiaProvs-1920.svg.png
This Is Prussia In Blue .

galicia-eastern-europe-38a6c853-d639-4c57-b2eb-9177da945be-resize-750.jpeg
And the Yellow Is an ukrainian ( soviet ) territory.

DoPut1ZWsAMDor2.jpg

Given all that
I am a big supporter to riebentropp molov Accord

Last edited:

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think naffas M. zammour, he is no longer a main story in the media, and I think he is 4th or 5th in the polls.
He got his few weeks of attention.
Personally, I lost interest in him, I feel he is festo2 fadi
We need to rally behind el khawaja Macron
@Mrsrx and @Isabella leave Mélenchon and join us

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I think naffas M. zammour, he is no longer a main story in the media, and I think he is 4th or 5th in the polls.
He got his few weeks of attention.
Personally, I lost interest in him, I feel he is festo2 fadi
We need to rally behind el khawaja Macron
@Mrsrx and @Isabella leave Mélenchon and join us

I have a theory that le Pen agrees with that he's just a smokescreen candidate to push forward Pécresse, seems to be the case in the polls as he falls she rises :p