Scandal Father sexually assaults his daughters and still gets visitation rights.

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Just when you think the Lebanese could not get any lower you discover it's always a false bottom and yes we can!

Father molests his daughters and not only is out on bail but actually has visitation rights! Fuck this country and everyone complicit in this absolutely disgusting crime!

mrsrx

Orange Room Supporter
    Just when you think the Lebanese could not get any lower you discover it's always a false bottom and yes we can!

Father molests his daughters and not only is out on bail but actually has visitation rights! Fuck this country and everyone complicit in this absolutely disgusting crime!
    At some point in the beginning of the year i was working for a project outside the country from home mostly ...in short "working" and had lots of free time on my hands.

I got my old youtube addiction out and fell on "lilnasher" they almost post everything on youtube..the horrors you see of this backwards country and when you see them you go ....ohhh i get it we are shit!

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    At some point in the beginning of the year i was working for a project outside the country from home mostly ...in short "working" and had lots of free time on my hands.

I got my old youtube addiction out and fell on "lilnasher" they almost post everything on youtube..the horrors you see of this backwards country and when you see them you go ....ohhh i get it we are shit!
    Yes we are absolutely disgusting filth!

mrsrx

Orange Room Supporter
    You can thank Islam for it. This wouldn't have happened if personal status issues weren't regulated by Sharia law.
    You can thank corruption aswell with money exchanging hands and cousins and friends protecting each others...
    I have seen disgusting things priests do in the church court to someone i know who was trying to get a divorce.... We need a civil law precise law ..religions are run by people regardless of the religion itself
    A well written civil law with a very narrow room for interpretation and no room for referring books from 800 years ago would do the job as you can make a religion say whatever you want it to. Lebanon is a Theocracy before being a democracy as personal law is the most important for your everyday life!

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    You can thank Islam for it. This wouldn't have happened if personal status issues weren't regulated by Sharia law.
    That judge should be sent to jail with that "father" in quotations because he does not deserve that title! This case should be pretty cut and dry, he should never be allowed to see or talk to his children without the presence of their mother accompanied by two police officers! Mesh 1 day sleepover every weekend wtf!

This goes beyond Sharia law in my opinion! Everyone should be outraged equally Shu hal wasakh hayda

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    One more strong evidence that we don't need religious institutions to tell us what is right or wrong, because they are corrupt to the bones!

An outrageous decision that is a striking example of the hypocrisy going on.

Secular Judiciary should have the upper hand, until we find a way to close the religious courts that are, as in this example, assisting the criminal. Consequently, this "judge" is a criminal too!

Religious people are hypnotized and following with unquestionable obedience, except few people like this brave mother who is, alone, fighting a whole pack of wolves!

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    May the orcish judge of the ma7kameh ja3farieh get eaten by amazon jungle mosquitos.
    it is highly unlikely that the judge appointed to the mahkame el ja3fariye would issue such a verdict while aware that the father has been convicted of sexually assaulting his daughters. it is possible there may be more to this story than what has been revealed in the media.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

might wanna check some jerry springer shows while on your youtube spree, it is worth examining the horrors you see in the top notch creme-de-la-creme countries as well.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    these cases are not restricted to Lebanon either, to set the record straight, there are many similar cases all around the world,

A father found to have sexually assaulted his 13-month-old daughter shortly before her sudden death will not face criminal action unless new evidence comes to light.​
    High Court family judge Mr Justice Peter Jackson has ruled that 48-year-old Paul Worthington - on the balance of probabilities - "perpetrated a penetrative ... assault" on daughter Poppi.​
    Poppi collapsed with serious injuries at her home in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, in December 2012 and was rushed to hospital where she was pronounced dead.​
    But Cumbria Police conducted no "real" investigation for nine months, the judge found, as senior detectives thought a pathologist "may have jumped to conclusions" in her belief the child had been a victim of abuse.​
    The toddler was buried in February 2013, precluding a further post-mortem examination, after her body was released by the local coroner.​
    There is now said to be an "absence of evidence'' to find out how Poppi died, or definitively prove if or how she was injured.​
    Mr Worthington was arrested in August 2013 and questioned on suspicion of sexual assault but was not charged with any offence. He strenuously denies any wrongdoing.​
    The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) has previously said it conducted "a thorough review of the evidence" but decided it was insufficient to provide a realistic prospect of conviction.​

this does not make the UK a shit-hole, nor it means that the civic courts are not needed.

this past month in india 20 people were murdered by angry mobs around the country because someone was passing rumors about babies being kidnapped. so easy on the verdicts.

The mob had spotted the victims talking to a child at a market, triggering allegations of child abduction.​
    The spate of lynchings started last May in eastern Jharkhand state after rumors on WhatsApp about child kidnappers led to the lynching of seven men.​
    The rumors have since resurfaced, with 21 deaths reported in dozens of attacks across the country mostly targeting non-locals.​
    India accused Whatsapp of failing to curb false information on its platform.
    Japan times

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    it is highly unlikely that the judge appointed to the mahkame el ja3fariye would issue such a verdict while aware that the father has been convicted of sexually assaulting his daughters. it is possible there may be more to this story than what has been revealed in the media.
    You find it hard to believe that an islamic court put the interests of a man above that of his children?

mrsrx

Orange Room Supporter
    You can thank corruption aswell with money exchanging hands and cousins and friends protecting each others...
    I have seen disgusting things priests do in the church court to someone i know who was trying to get a divorce.... We need a civil law precise law ..religions are run by people regardless of the religion itself
    A well written civil law with a very narrow room for interpretation and no room for referring books from 800 years ago would do the job as you can make a religion say whatever you want it to. Lebanon is a Theocracy before being a democracy as personal law is the most important for your everyday life!
    might wanna check some jerry springer shows while on your youtube spree, it is worth examining the horrors you see in the top notch creme-de-la-creme countries as well.
    Seen some jerry springer...mostly actors
    The usa is not by any means a top notch country...it is huge and has the 3rd largest population in the world..some of it is amazing, beautiful, wild, educated, genius, ...and parts and some people are shit just like lebanon

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    well, i suspect that some of the stories that are being run on the local Lebanese network shows might also be fabricated.

The usa is not by any means a top notch country...it is huge and has the 3rd largest population in the world..some of it is amazing, beautiful, wild, educated, genius, ...and parts and some people are shit just like lebanon
    there are bad and good people everywhere in the world, Lebanon is not an exception either.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    You find it hard to believe that an islamic court put the interests of a man above that of his children?
    that question is pretty skewed, even if the court unfairly puts the interest of one side above the other, it would certainly not categorize sexual abuse as an interest awarded to the favorable party.

i find it highly unlikely that an appointed judge to the court would allow the father a private time with his daughters if the judge was aware of any standing rape charges.

and though there are plenty of theological objections to the laws by which these courts operate, it remains that being a muslim sheikh does not make the judge a monster, just like being a priest does not make one a saint.

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    that question is pretty skewed, even if the court unfairly puts the interest of one side above the other, it would certainly not categorize sexual abuse as an interest for one favorable party.

i find it highly unlikely that an appointed judge to the court would allow the father a private time with his daughters if the judge was aware of any standing rape charges.

and though there are plenty of theological objections to the laws by which these courts operate, it remains that being a muslim sheikh does not make the judge a monster, just like being a priest does not make one a saint.
    Are you serious? These muslim sheikhs condone the marriage of minors. And you think the mother didn't inform the judge about the abuse, during the custody hearings?

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Are you serious? These muslim sheikhs condone the marriage of minors.
    the marriage of the minor is one thing, a daughter being raped by her father is something completely different.
    And you think the mother didn't inform the judge about the abuse, during the custody hearings?
    courts deal with fabricated charges all the time. i do not have all the information this is the reason why i wouldn't rush into issuing a verdict with the missing pieces of the puzzle. i do not know whether the guy was raping his daughters or not. he might as well be a very nice father who truly cares for his daughters and is being slandered by his ex. it is very easy to fake doctor reports in Lebanon.

i am not a lawyer, but i believe that the criminal tribunal in Lebanon supersedes the religious courts as far as the verdicts go. so if there was a restraining order against him seeing his daughters based on suspicions of criminal sexual assault, then the religious court cannot overturn that, i think @Abou Sandal could correct me if i am wrong here. but something doesn't seem right in this case.

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    the marriage of the minor is one thing, a daughter being raped by her father is something completely different.
    So that's where their moral line is drawn? A minor being raped by a stranger or neighbor or cousin, and one being raped by her father?

courts deal with fabricated charges all the time. i do not have all the information this is the reason why i wouldn't rush into issuing a verdict with the missing pieces of the puzzle. i do not know whether the guy was raping his daughters or not. he might as well be a very nice father who truly cares for his daughters and is being slandered by his ex. it is very easy to fake doctor reports in Lebanon.

i am not a lawyer, but i believe that the criminal tribunal in Lebanon supersedes the religious courts as far as the verdicts go. so if there was a restraining order against him seeing his daughters based on suspicions of criminal sexual assault, then the religious court cannot overturn that, i think @Abou Sandal could correct me if i am wrong here. but something doesn't seem right in this case.
    Sure, it's possible that the mother is lying, but it's possible that she is not, and the judge should not risk the child's welfare until it is all cleared out.

In any case, these tribunals are heavily biased towards men, and they should be dismantled.

Sally Faulkner is still waiting to see her kidnapped children, and the judges don't seem to have an issue with the psychological abuse the children are enduring by being forcefully separated from their mother. And their case is far from an isolated one.

What's the definition of a "top notch country" and by what metrics? Give me an example of a top notch... :)