• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

WC2018 FINAL - France vs. Croatia [4-2]

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Croatians are bullies
    Boukra alla ma ra7 yti2on iza reb7o
    But then again France deserves to lose
    Tough spot we’re in unfortunately
    Why does France deserve to lose? Just because you're a sore loser and can't handle England being out?

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Why does France deserve to lose? Just because you're a sore loser and can't handle England being out?
    For one,
    My profile name is at stakes

Two,
    The french annoy me
    But so does the croations

Three,
    However you put it
    England > France and any other country on this planet.

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    For one,
    My profile name is at stakes

Two,
    The french annoy me
    But so does the croations

Three,
    However you put it
    England > France and any other country on this planet.
    One: you decided to make that bet, ma hada jabarak :p don't blame your gambling issues on France!

Two: I find most people who claim that the French are annoying literally know 0 French people and instead stick to American and Lebanese bullshit stereotypes!

Three: not in the actual world and certainly not in the post brexit World :p

Also all of the above don't take away from the fact that France had a great run in the world cup so far and have played some of the best games, they deserve to be in the finals, and if they win, they would also deserve that win!

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    One: you decided to make that bet, ma hada jabarak :p don't blame your gambling issues on France!

Two: I find most people who claim that the French are annoying literally know 0 French people and instead stick to American and Lebanese bullshit stereotypes!

Three: not in the actual world and certainly not in the post brexit World :p
    The Most Influential Country In the History of the World - TheTopTens®

Enough said, Arrogant french need to be put in their place
    And i’m betting on it.

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    It is no wonder english is the most spoken second language in the world.
    It is not a coincidence our territories are GMT time reference.
    England is still out before the final and you are looking forward to 4 weeks of geagea avatar and a name change. English being spoken worldwide is irrelevant :p

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    England is still out before the final and you are looking forward to 4 weeks of geagea avatar and a name change. English being spoken worldwide is irrelevant :p
    I am willing to live with croatian bullies here rather than seeing France win the world cup.