• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Finance minister stops paying LAF catering since Nov2018 - A scandal affecting the pillar of the country?

Is the Shia Finance Minister stopping to pay for foods for the army

• Done on purpose

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No purpose problem of money

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A ploy by Shia duo to weaken the army morale and image

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A national treason

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A big mistake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not serious

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
no sorry. marcel ghanem while introducing Alloush last week said that ALL sides youjmi3oun 3ala kafa2itihi fi idarat al wizara
baddo ykoun ana ma 7derto.. it is too late to edit the post, more than15 minutes have passed :p

bass to be on the safe side, kell wa7ad byeshkor fi marcel ghanem bi koun 3amil, sob7an allah, marcel is like a police dog trained to sit straight when it smells drugs, marcel ghanel bi naffekh w bi 3azzem whenever he smells a rotten rat 3a sheklo.

• Advertisement
  • L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    baddo ykoun ana ma 7derto.. it is too late to edit the post, more than15 minutes have passed :p

bass to be on the safe side, kell wa7ad byeshkor fi marcel ghanem bi koun 3amil, sob7an allah, marcel is like a police dog trained to sit straight when it smells drugs, marcel ghanel bi naffekh w bi 3azzem whenever he smells a 3amil.
    3am totmaskhar? kamen mouda3eh 3am el meleh ali ibrahim huwweh misel lal koudat al chourafa2!

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I suggest the next gov Berri takes interior, FPM finance, FM foreign and the President defense. This Ali is a fool seriously.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I suggest the next gov Berri takes interior, FPM finance, FM foreign and the President defense. This Ali is a fool seriously.
    I don't see that ever happening under the current Taef system. Halla2 we2fet 3a Khalil inno "fool"? Many are fools are they rule in Lebanon...except FPM appoints one of its members who's Shia, and Amal appoints one of its members who's Christian for president. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

I don't see that ever happening under the current Taef system. Halla2 we2fet 3a Khalil inno "fool"? Many are fools are they rule in Lebanon...except FPM appoints one of its members who's Shia, and Amal appoints one of its members who's Christian for president. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Like Frangieh

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

This army you're talking on behalf of has about 50% or more of our sons, brothers and fathers and uncles. You're very silly.
    I think your numbers are wrong
    Most army from akkar
    40 percent Christians
    70 percent of special units and air force
    35 percent Sunnis

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I think your numbers are wrong
    Most army from akkar
    40 percent Christians
    70 percent of special units and air force
    35 percent Sunnis
    let him believe what he wants man. treko. mfakar 7alo 50% of the population hence therefore 50% of the army and he wants a secular system, Berri style.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

eh we2fet 3a khalil.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Wether we2fet 3ala khalil or not, its unacceptable that a whole community cannot produce a better suited man fir that position, ine that will not cost the state so mych money and confidence through sheer incompetence.
    Amal should not hijack such an important position by putting a political tool in it

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Wether we2fet 3ala khalil or not, its unacceptable that a whole community cannot produce a better suited man fir that position, ine that will not cost the state so mych money and confidence through sheer incompetence.
    Amal should not hijack such an important position by putting a political tool in it
    Are you more educated than him? Or more experienced than him? You talk about being suitable for a position when one man from your community has held different and diverse portfolios from energy to foreign ministry. And we still don't have light and we are still abused by other countries. Lol. They're all the same. Ya3neh your community isn't any better. It's even worse. Why single out others? Bte7ko wol 7akeh 3alaikon.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Are you more educated than him? Or more experienced than him? You talk about being suitable for a position when one man from your community has held different and diverse portfolios from energy to foreign ministry. And we still don't have light and we are still abused by other countries. Lol. They're all the same. Ya3neh your community isn't any better. It's even worse. Why single out others? Bte7ko wol 7akeh 3alaikon.
    Stop breath read again post reply :)

elias-aj

elias-aj

Legendary Member
    I don't know the various aspects of this issue. There are only two things I could say :

- first of all, it's the Government's obligation to keep providing the Army with its basic needs ; so one way or another, they will have to do something ;
    - secondly, what shall we expect from Berri's guys ? That they become democrats, liberals and fight corruption ? lol

It's not even a sectarian issue. Berri's gang practised corruption and theft, starting in the lebanese shiite community - who haven't heard a story of a Lebanese, who happened to be a shiite, stolen by those guys ?

The point is that Berri can still be a nuisance source, for the whole country. We have no choice but to have him on board (as otherwise, he would obstruct the formation of any Government) while trying to reduce this nuisance capacity of him.

That's the lebanese deal, we understood it long time ago, unfortunately.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I don't know the various aspects of this issue. There are only two things I could say :

- first of all, it's the Government's obligation to keep providing the Army with its basic needs ; so one way or another, they will have to do something ;
    - secondly, what shall we expect from Berri's guys ? That they become democrats, liberals and fight corruption ? lol

It's not even a sectarian issue. Berri's gang practised corruption and theft, starting in the lebanese shiite community - who haven't heard a story of a Lebanese, who happened to be a shiite, stolen by those guys ?

The point is that Berri can still be a nuisance source, for the whole country. We have no choice but to have him on board (as otherwise, he would obstruct the formation of any Government) while trying to reduce this nuisance capacity of him.

That's the lebanese deal, we understood it long time ago, unfortunately.
    I think you should wait for the next government formation. Then ask your ally HA and Amal to present a more suited candidate or an economist from the Shia community for the ministry of finance. And I hope bye3jebkon. And this isn't just another attempt to undo Taef and vent because Berri insisted the MoF is for the Shia community. Any demand for the MoF to go to another community, the Shia will demand to produce the PM or the president through the full implementation of the Taef accord.

elias-aj

elias-aj

Legendary Member
    I think you should wait for the next government formation. Then ask your ally HA and Amal to present a more suited candidate or an economist from the Shia community for the ministry of finance. And I hope bye3jebkon. And this isn't just another attempt to undo Taef and vent because Berri insisted the MoF is for the Shia community. Any demand for the MoF to go to another community, the Shia will demand to produce the PM or the president through the full implementation of the Taef accord.
    I have no problem with a Shia being MoF (or holding any other ministerial position). It's just that I specifically don't trust Berri (and I don't think that it's related to any sectarian factor) - the same way I don't trust other politicians, like in the past Michel Murr or Amine Hairdo Gemayel (I say in the past cause they have become irrelevant now).

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I have no problem with a Shia being MoF (or holding any other ministerial position). It's just that I specifically don't trust Berri (and I don't think that it's related to any sectarian factor) - the same way I don't trust other politicians, like in the past Michel Murr or Amine Hairdo Gemayel (I say in the past cause they have become irrelevant now).
    csm_14231-1409_owner_import_6640e9a241.jpg