First Animal Protection Law Adopted in Lebanon

• Advertisement
  • My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Very nice. Does this include the protection of the rights of stray dogs and cats to live a decent and less stressful street life? To not be bullied, persecuted and hunted down all the time by monstrous kids and their horrible parents, shop owners or other two legged animals?

W

wdawle1

It should start by dog owners not letting their dogs in streets, Alot of times I see dogs running in street and I dont know whose the owner of it.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I wish they start to put penalties on dog owners who let their dogs poo on the sidewalk and do not pick it back.

Olive Green

Olive Green

President signs animal welfare law into effect!
    It’s official! Done! Final! Finished!

With the signature of His Excellency President Michel Aoun, the Animal Protection and Welfare Law is enacted and today animal abuse is illegal in Lebanon!

After eight years of work, Animals Lebanon was welcomed to the Presidential Palace to witness the signing.

Lebanon now has a strong and comprehensive law to give animals legal protection and make animal abuse a punishable crime.

This is a great day for Lebanon, for Animals Lebanon, and most importantly for the animals.

Animals Lebanon - Home | Facebook

Impera

Impera

What a disgusting scene in Tripoli. It really boils my blood seeing a sight like this. These people should jailed if not sterilized. They obviously have no brains to begin with, so why keep them integrated as part of society?

Click on 'Watch on Facebook' then 'Uncover Video' to be able to see the video.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What a disgusting scene in Tripoli. It really boils my blood seeing a sight like this. These people should jailed if not sterilized. They obviously have no brains to begin with, so why keep them integrated as part of society?

I can't see the video at all. What is it?

Impera

Impera

I can't see the video at all. What is it?

It's an exhibition of humans acting like animals.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

It's an exhibition of humans acting like animals.
    There's no "watch on facebook" option. It says the video is unavailable or no permission to view it.

Anyway...maybe it's better this way. I don't need another reason to be completely turned off by humans.

Impera

Impera

There's no "watch on facebook" option. It says the video is unavailable or no permission to view it.

Anyway...maybe it's better this way. I don't need another reason to be completely turned off by humans.
    There you go <3

Happy Adha from Tripoli.

Last edited:
    Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    There you go <3

Happy Adha from Tripoli.

Thanks <3 :(

I didn't watch the whole thing...

In other news, they now have a "dolphin show" in Lebanon...when most countries are talking about banning them. I saw pictures and the bassin looks like a swimming pool for humans, it is so small. And it was endorsed by a minister, no less.