Flat Earth vs Spherical Earth

• Advertisement
  • spacecreature

spacecreature

Flat-Earther Uses Homemade Rocket and Attempts to Prove the World is Frisbee-Shaped

@spacecreature is this what you've been up to during the weekend?
    Yeah I saw that, I don't think that's even a legitimate flat earther lol. You will know what I mean, if you look into it.

Anyway a lot of you are making fun but once you start to look into it yourselves you will stop laughing I promise you! It's classical "cognitive dissonance" and we all go thru it, its very natural.

You just need to be able to give your pride a break to be able to objectively investigate and question everything you know or more exactly have been manipulated into beleiving. Theories are being presented to us as facts, and we no longer can see the difference, and that's very telling. I remember the first time I saw the thread in here I didn't even bother to open it let alone read into it. I completely forgot about it until some1 pointed it out again to me after I had stumbled on the concept online. I first thought those people were just crazy, or some religious fanatics, but then it hit me that most of us were brought up to think in certain ways and we were too young to question authority, and you just accept everything you are told, your teacher says to you this and that (just how she was told as a kid this n that) and as adults we continue to beleive in certain things without giving it another thought or investigating,....untill something happens and you realize that yes its all "faith" in what some experts/authorities are telling you. Even if the flat earth theory itself is wrong, the concept behind it is incredibly eye opening! Apply this to politics, religion, science, etc and it will blow your mind !

Anyway not sure what earth looks like but I am certain NASA is a scam n their footage is preposterous. If you can't see that, then the concept of a flat earth will certainly be a stretch.
    Anyway Im still researching so I don't know yet all the explanations but certain things are very odd.
    You should know this thing is BIG n catching on like crazy!

For a legit ressource with proper scientific info, without the other BS that is being infused into it deliberately to discredit the concept and turn people off check:

IFERS

Some of the other stuff is just controlled misinformation and shills trying to deroute proper research in that feild. Look into it, then come and argue.

Like Eddie Bravo says, I don't have to beleive either way, I am fine knowing that we don't know or we are not sure, but if you want me to buy your globe you need to try harder...photoshopped CGI photos will not cut it anymore ;)

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yeah I saw that, I don't think that's even a legitimate flat earther lol. You will know what I mean, if you look into it.

Anyway a lot of you are making fun but once you start to look into it yourselves you will stop laughing I promise you! It's classical "cognitive dissonance" and we all go thru it, its very natural.

You just need to be able to give your pride a break to be able to objectively investigate and question everything you know or more exactly have been manipulated into beleiving. Theories are being presented to us as facts, and we no longer can see the difference, and that's very telling. I remember the first time I saw the thread in here I didn't even bother to open it let alone read into it. I completely forgot about it until some1 pointed it out again to me after I had stumbled on the concept online. I first thought those people were just crazy, or some religious fanatics, but then it hit me that most of us were brought up to think in certain ways and we were too young to question authority, and you just accept everything you are told, your teacher says to you this and that (just how she was told as a kid this n that) and as adults we continue to beleive in certain things without giving it another thought or investigating,....untill something happens and you realize that yes its all "faith" in what some experts/authorities are telling you. Even if the flat earth theory itself is wrong, the concept behind it is incredibly eye opening! Apply this to politics, religion, science, etc and it will blow your mind !

Anyway not sure what earth looks like but I am certain NASA is a scam n their footage is preposterous. If you can't see that, then the concept of a flat earth will certainly be a stretch.
    Anyway Im still researching so I don't know yet all the explanations but certain things are very odd.

For a legit ressource with proper scientific info, without the other BS that is being infused into it deliberately to discredit the concept and turn people off check:

IFERS

Some of the other stuff is just controlled misinformation and shills trying to deroute proper research in that feild. Look into it, then come and argue.

Like Eddie Bravo says, I don't have to beleive either way, I am fine knowing that we don't know or we are not sure, but if you want me to buy your globe you need to try harder...photoshopped CGI photos will not cut it anymore ;)
    Spacecreature people have understood more than 2000 years ago that the earth was not flat, any excuse right now for people to claim the earth is flat just stems from either ignorance or deception!

Now I along with other members have explained in this thread how you can be able to tell for yourself that the earth is spherical rather than flat... Now if you want to ignore an overwhelming amount of evidence, thousands of years of math, physics and basic observation, and just looking at the night sky, then that is your problem!

We are actually absolutely sure that the earth is not flat! It is not even a remote possibility! You can hide the sun with your finger and deny it exists however that does not make it true! So please read some of the posts in this thread and let go of this crappy conspiracy theory!

R

Ralph N

IFERS

I appreciate your courage to question anything... I support it and I love it.. I just think that it is absolutely impossible for the earth to be flat.... But we need to be astronauts to be 100% sure... Mathematically its impossible the flat earth theory...

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

IFERS

So if I'm flying from Beirut over the Pacific and the Atlantic and back to Beirut, I have to stop somewhere at the edge of the earth and backtrack to my original position?

spacecreature

spacecreature

Spacecreature people have understood more than 2000 years ago that the earth was not flat, any excuse right now for people to claim the earth is flat just stems from either ignorance or deception!

Now I along with other members have explained in this thread how you can be able to tell for yourself that the earth is spherical rather than flat... Now if you want to ignore an overwhelming amount of evidence, thousands of years of math, physics and basic observation, and just looking at the night sky, then that is your problem!

We are actually absolutely sure that the earth is not flat! It is not even a remote possibility! You can hide the sun with your finger and deny it exists however that does not make it true! So please read some of the posts in this thread and let go of this crappy conspiracy theory!
    You focus on the underwear hunt and I will focus on this ;)
    We should spread out the missions this way, and save our resources hehe.
    I will let you know once I'm on to something.
    Peace.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    You focus on the underwear hunt and I will focus on this ;)
    We should spread out the missions this way, and save our resources hehe.
    I will let you know once I'm on to something.
    Peace.
    Leh 3melet bi7alak hek?
    Di3anak shu beddo yseer feek! #AllahYer7amoKen2edame

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member
    @spacecreature mah boi pewdiepie made a video for you

spacecreature

spacecreature

@spacecreature mah boi pewdiepie made a video for you

Why exactly are you tagging me in this shit? The guy isn't even funny couldn't get past the first minute. Why does everyone today want to be a comedian. Even when they do a camera review they have to turn it into stand up comedy.

Anyway I am not posting relevant info on this thread anymore and I could but I figured those who are really interested in this topic n curious enough will do their own research to find out for themselves.
    You can start with NASA and work your way up the long list of deception and manipulation. That long road is not for everyone. To those brave enough, good luck. To others, live and let live.
    Peace.

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why exactly are you tagging me in this shit? The guy isn't even funny couldn't get past the first minute. Why does everyone today want to be a comedian. Even when they do a camera review they have to turn it into stand up comedy.

Anyway I am not posting relevant info on this thread anymore and I could but I figured those who are really interested in this topic n curious enough will do their own research to find out for themselves.
    You can start with NASA and work your way up the long list of deception and manipulation. That long road is not for everyone. To those brave enough, good luck. To others, live and let live.
    Peace.
    While I agree that PewDiePie is not funny, you need to read some science and less conspiracy theory! Like a lot less!

spacecreature

spacecreature

While I agree that PewDiePie is not funny, you need to read some science and less conspiracy theory! Like a lot less!
    I could tell you the same thing. Actual science not theories or pseudo-science. Let's just agree to disagree.

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    No offence taken (I too initially laughed saying it was crazy), but you don't need a PHD to feel something is not quite right . I just have a bachelor's degree from AUB and no it's not in science. I am not saying the Earth is flat, I have been taught otherwise obviously but that's just it I learned that since school n never really questioned it, and now that I think about it most of it was presented as theories or I mean they never really proved anything it was more like ok this is how it is .. I am just saying some things are just weird, like the fact we don't have an actual image of the globe, all images are CGI! There is not 1 actual image taken from far to get a complete shot of the globe. Don't you find that weird?? ALL of them are composites or manipulated NO exceptions ! I just find that odd that with all the technology we have we can't seem to do that.
    How did you get to that conclusion?
    We have astronauts on the International Space Station who live tweet pictures and videos of the earth.
    1522997426666.png

spacecreature

spacecreature

How did you get to that conclusion?
    We have astronauts on the International Space Station who live tweet pictures and videos of the earth.
    View attachment 9661
    I'm not a scientist I never claimed to be one, but I like to think I know a few things about photography and imagery and this is not a photograph I am sorry.

The Jade

The Jade

Legendary Member
    I'm not a scientist I never claimed to be one, but I like to think I know a few things about photography and imagery and this is not a photograph I am sorry.
    Are you a forensic investigator?
    Do you have professional training in forensic photography?

The republican argument of not being an expert doesn't really work....
    I'm not a scientist....earth can be flat
    I'm not a doctor.....vaccines can cause autism

If you're neither of those, not sure you should be able to bring any expertise or proposal to a subject that touches millions.

PS: I still need to know how you got to the conclusion that ALL pictures of the earth are CGI.

spacecreature

spacecreature

Are you a forensic investigator?
    Do you have professional training in forensic photography?

The republican argument of not being an expert doesn't really work....
    I'm not a scientist....earth can be flat
    I'm not a doctor.....vaccines can cause autism

If you're neither of those, not sure you should be able to bring any expertise or proposal to a subject that touches millions.
    I never said I was a flat earther for starters, and I have explained why I am curious about this in many other posts.
    Anyway why do you keep reviving this thread I stopped posting here ages ago.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Staff member

Peace.
    Jeezus H christ man chill it was supposed to be a joke video while informative at the same time..

U didn't just say that mah boi pewdiepie isnt funny..

U're just a h8er man..

Isabella

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I could tell you the same thing. Actual science not theories or pseudo-science. Let's just agree to disagree.
    No, we cannot possibly agree to disagree! Not when you subscribe to a conspiracy theory and advance it as the truth! And then talk about physics like it's pseudo-science! It has been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that the earth is NOT FLAT! this is not a theory, it is the truth!

See you agree to disagree with people regarding a difference of opinions like stances on marriage or cohabitation or whatever... You don't however agree to disagree with someone telling you that the sky is red despite an overwhelming amount of evidence suggesting it's blue!

Now you want to believe the sky is red that's your business, I will however keep telling you you're wrong!