FM Gebran Bassil assigns Joe Rahhal as his consultant for people in special needs

• Advertisement
  • The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Gebran Bassil will be the first person to get Lebanese from ALL sects to vote for him but in the disabled demographic.

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    What does a foreign minister (not health minister, social affairs minister or prime minister) need a consultant on disabled people for?

Wait! Let's search. Maybe this Joe Rahhal is related to him in one way or the other. Creating more unnecessary public positions to milk the state, while the ordinary Lebanese is burning himself with fire for lack of money to treat his son at the hospital.

@Jo are you the one appointed?

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    What does a foreign minister (not health minister, social affairs minister or prime minister) need a consultant on disabled people for?

Wait! Let's search. Maybe this Joe Rahhal is related to him in one way or the other. Creating more unnecessary public positions to milk the state, while the ordinary Lebanese is burning himself with fire for lack of money to treat his son at the hospital.

Bassil is an MP and it is his duty to follow up on all people's needs

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin

His salary is 1usd per month.

Joe is helping to introduce sign language to news bulletins, laws for commercial Centers and other institutions to facilitate their needs.

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    His salary is 1usd per month.

Joe is helping to introduce sign language to news bulletins, laws for commercial Centers and other institutions to facilitate their needs.
    Good. That's commendable but the second question hasn't been answered. Is that the duty of the foreign minister to do? Isn't Basil overstepping his bounds and acting care free? He is a foreign minister. Not the information minister.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Good. That's commendable but the second question hasn't been answered. Is that the duty of the foreign minister to do? Isn't Basil overstepping his bounds and acting care free? He is a foreign minister. Not the information minister.

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    That's the ill of our system. An MP becoming minister and obviously taking up another job or abandoning the mandate given to him by the people. Now you're using that as camouflage. He is an MP and a foreign minister. Not the information minister to introduce sign language in news bulletins or make public reserved areas for disabled people. As an MP he can work within the context of parliament. He is acting as the head of state. And the Aoun presidency is divorced with the reality that we are living in a Lebanon post Taef where the president has no executive powers and is a mere figure head left with some ceremonial powers to act as a symbolic signatory. This might be irrelevant to raise presently. But it is a valid observation that the Aoun feudal clan must be aware of not to become totally intoxicated in major issues and offend others and lead the country to greater or bigger problems.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    That's the ill of our system. An MP becoming minister and obviously taking up another job or abandoning the mandate given to him by the people. Now you're using that as camouflage. He is an MP and a foreign minister. Not the information minister to introduce sign language in news bulletins or make public reserved areas for disabled people. As an MP he can work within the context of parliament. He is acting as the head of state. And the Aoun presidency is divorced with the reality that we are living in a Lebanon post Taef where the president has no executive powers and is a mere figure head left with some ceremonial powers to act as a symbolic signatory. This might be irrelevant to raise presently. But it is a valid observation that the Aoun feudal clan must be aware of not to become totally intoxicated in major issues and offend others and lead the country to greater or bigger problems.
    Halla2 MPs dont have the right to present laws to the parliament and to hire specialized people to help draft the laws?

your Bassili Christian complex is just hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    I know. I know.

It's hard actually to see someone doing his job. You should try working as hard as him, not criticize him.

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    I know. I know.

It's hard actually to see someone doing his job. You should try working as hard as him, not criticize him.
    And how do you know I am not working even harder than he is working? Maybe because I do not have the opportunity to be in the limelight?

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    If you did i would've heard of you.
    Hahaha...

Perhaps you will when Lebanon is liberated from sectarian feudal families dividing the people to the interests of their pockets and milking the state.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Hahaha...

Perhaps you will when Lebanon is liberated from sectarian feudal families dividing the people to the interests of their pockets and milking the state.
    I am afraid Nabih Berri & family are not going anywhere, anytime soon :(

Rachel Corrie

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    I am afraid Nabih Berri & family are not going anywhere, anytime soon :(
    At least Berri will not have his son or in-law take over from him as speaker or head of Amal. Your party and your entire community of sectarian feudal warlords are strides behind the Shia and Amal/HA. The most democratic parties (internal party democracy) are the Shia duo. The rest are still feudal, including the FPM, which recently joined the feudal race.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This Joe boy is a courageous boy.

bassil is doing good as long as we see results
    For example, this workshop about lebanese exports is very good, but since you seem to be knowledgeable, was there any real process that was put in place in order to really achieve the targets of this workshop ?
    For example, will the lebanese diplomacy give reports to Bassil on what they are doing, what are the opportunities, what are the challenges, etc...
    So that Bassil can use his network to help
    it is good to make workshops and declare objectives, but if there is no follow up, there won't be any achievement
    Anyway I am not doubting, but I am careful, I would rather have more confidence if I know that a process/followup is put in place

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

At least Berri will not have his son or in-law take over from him as speaker or head of Amal. Your party and your entire community of sectarian feudal warlords are strides behind the Shia and Amal/HA. The most democratic parties (internal party democracy) are the Shia duo. The rest are still feudal, including the FPM, which recently joined the feudal race.
    Yes of course, they're so democratic that if you dare criticize them they send their goons to beat the shit out of you or in the case of a TV station they ransack the place :lol: