Football Betting in Lebanon

S

Spartacus

Hey guys, can somebody tell me which football betting website works in Lebanon?? I mean where u can deposit and withdraw without any pain. Does bet365 work? and what Bank do u recommend because some banks are blocking these websites...

• Advertisement
  • Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Hey guys, can somebody tell me which football betting website works in Lebanon?? I mean where u can deposit and withdraw without any pain. Does bet365 work? and what Bank do u recommend because some banks are blocking these websites...
    Hey

http://bet365.com opens here. (at least in my home)

I have successfully managed to deposit money in it and everything is working fine.

Some users reported facing problems using the site however.

S

Spartacus

Hey

I have successfully managed to deposit money in it and everything is working fine.

What type of credit card do u use and from which bank?

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Betting is haram according to his excellence Boutros War

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Hey

How do you get your winnings?

A

Applepie

bet365.com don't work for me, I am with my IDM. Even on Alfa's network, it doesn't work anymore. I use 365sb.com it's a mirror website for bet365, works like a charm.
    I won $200 a couple of weeks ago and made a withdrawal to a Bank Audi account, they called me and asked me the purpose of this transfer and that they need to know more details if I withdraw again, they also charge me between $10 and $15 every time. (This is the first time they call me, I bet from 5 years)
    Anyone know a more convenient way to withdraw my money if I win bigger amounts with no hassle and less charges ?

S

Spartacus

bet365.com don't work for me, I am with my IDM. Even on Alfa's network, it doesn't work anymore. I use 365sb.com it's a mirror website for bet365, works like a charm.
    I won $200 a couple of weeks ago and made a withdrawal to a Bank Audi account, they called me and asked me the purpose of this transfer and that they need to know more details if I withdraw again, they also charge me between $10 and $15 every time. (This is the first time they call me, I bet from 5 years)
    Anyone know a more convenient way to withdraw my money if I win bigger amounts with no hassle and less charges ?

game-365.com is also another mirror website for bet365 that works in Lebanon, but my main concern is which bank in Lebanon allows you to withdraw money and doesnt block these type of websites.??

O

OnlyLebanon

Are you using bank Audi Account, and are they causing any trouble? or everything is ok?
    I had same issue like you, and am thinking again of making a new deposit now.

Ouday

Ouday

Are you using bank Audi Account, and are they causing any trouble? or everything is ok?
    I had same issue like you, and am thinking again of making a new deposit now.
    Hello i want to withdraw from betting website to audi account does make any problem?

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Hello i want to withdraw from betting website to audi account does make any problem?
    Depends on which betting website. Usually it shouldnt cause a problem, i have done it before but they took a bit of commission.

I usually send them through WE. Dunno if your website has this option, if yes, then use it.

Ouday

Ouday

Depends on which betting website. Usually it shouldnt cause a problem, i have done it before but they took a bit of commission.

I usually send them through WE. Dunno if your website has this option, if yes, then use it.
    Which website did you used?

Ouday

Ouday

Hi sorry for disturb but what did you mean by send them by WE

Ouday

Ouday

Please if you can help i want to withdraw my money from betway

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    You by which method did you used to withdraw your money?
    I ve already told you. At the time it was Western Union.

However it is not available now, at least not where i live.

Your best bet is to withdraw to skrill and them from skrill you can transfer them to your lebanese bank account.

Ouday

Ouday

I ve already told you. At the time it was Western Union.

However it is not available now, at least not where i live.

Your best bet is to withdraw to skrill and them from skrill you can transfer them to your lebanese bank account.
    Some people saying skrill does not work in lebanon