• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

For how long is the country able to withstand Siniora the hijacker?

taifoon

I understand that with or without Lahoud on that chair, under this collection of mediocre figures we call government, the country was barely standing on feet.

While a president existed we hardly recognized the constitutionality of Siniora. Now that Baabda is empty, we are left with a moron who in practice has doubled up his unconstitutionality. The question is: For how long are we prepared to withstand him and his sa2alto? We humans are perfectly fit to adapt to mostly anything. By letting this guy stay comfortably put where he now is and for as long as no one knows, while moubadarat comes and others leave, we run the risk of letting him ultimatly have his way, until those 2009 elections.

So, for how long are we prepared to let Siniora remain unbothered in this his apparently much successfull second hijacking mission?

taifoon

allow me to correct you taifoon siniora is not a hijacker he is a pirate !

Pirates own an air of mystical charm around them. Around Siniora i see only flies buzzing on a motionless and hot sunday afternoon, heralding the coming of a dull monday.