Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters
V

Viral

Green light has been given to proceed with BDL Forensic Audits thanks to GMA who insisted on it and the FPM headed by Gibran Bassil promoting it.

Obviously the objective is to find the culprits who fought ruthlessly in the shadows against it and here is an example of how important it is having such Noble and Brave Qualities in a President who doesn’t take “NO” for an answer when it comes to defending and protecting the interests of the Lebanese people. ALL the people!!!

Excuses against BDL Forensic Audits that don’t hold water such as companies performing audits have one way or another links to Israel. This is like asking: “Does the Bear $hit In the Wood?”

Any one party that is not celebrating this major move to fix Lebanon’s financial and economic issues through controlling corruption must be publicly identified by the people so they can make a better choice next Parliamentary elections.

Let’s uses this thread to follow up on some exciting discoveries in the near future!

And once again,

Thank you dear Courageous President:
General Michel Aoun!

• Advertisement
  • Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Is the company assigned reputable? Twitter has lots of people claiming it is not...

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Basically this is a good move, but I would rather wait for the results, it might be everything is ok and the crisis is caused by corona...
    but at least in the form this is a step in the right direction.
    (this if we want to ignore the fact that it is 4 years late)

V

Viral

Is the company assigned reputable? Twitter has lots of people claiming it is not...
    What would the worst case scenario be? Not discovering ALL the crooks? I'm still good with that...

V

Viral

Listening to subdued reactions with reservations from some like Hariri today was so transparent…. If not laughable.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I voted YES despite that I am in no position to say if this audit in particular is key to fight corruption.
    However if it can shed light and determine responsibilities away from political accusations, it will be a good step.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Agree with @JustLeb its a good move, very much needed and quite late... results will speak though, fingers crossed!

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Any truth to the twitter claims it is not an expert in the field of forensic audit?

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The president who everyone blaming him that he is sleeping in baabda and needs someone to wake him up will not let anyone sleep!
    Exactly!
    Those who have been accusing him of sleeping are the ones that need to wake up from their coma....
    I don't want to look like a nagging b*tch
    but at your place i will wait and see, because it is not the first time that an apparently good action is emptied of its content

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No one asked the question why was it GMA alone fighting for it to get it approved?
    Any hints?;)
    What does it matter? Honestly I couldn’t be bothered with whom pushed for it... kudos GMA but really I support this regardless
    Who pushes for it...

V

Viral

I voted YES despite that I am in no position to say if this audit in particular is key to fight corruption.
    However if it can shed light and determine responsibilities away from political accusations, it will be a good step.
    Thank you!:cool:
    Oops! Too late:lol:
    but at your place i will wait and see, because it is not the first time that an apparently good action is emptied of its content
    indulge yourself:p

V

Viral

What does it matter? Honestly I couldn’t be bothered with whom pushed for it... kudos GMA but really I support this regardless
    Who pushes for it...
    Actually I'm bothered by those who fought against it with false pretexts that insulted our intelligence.
    Find me a financial institution that is not connected to the Zionists I'll find you a virgin mother with twelve beautiful children :lol:

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Exactly, Aoun and FPM were always screaming to push for reforms, they even slept with the devil to do so, many projects that they pushed for were voted in, but whenever it comes for execution, all those who voted for always backs off at the last minute. Time to think about the word “ma khallouna”!
    This is a dream move for the so called revolution, 7ada simi3 sawtoun shi? Where are they from this news, lak where are they from the scandal today about the rotten expired stored chicken, and the list goes on.
    If the people dont support someone who is pushing for reforms for their own sake, then assalamu 3alykum! Then Byistehalo ymiuto jou3 w 3atash!