• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
Kan3an is a criminal. If Aoun has any shred of decency left, he should denounce him publicly.
Based on what? If we believe everything the mafia state media spews, then every single person in the FPM is a criminal, their followers are mentally deranged, and everyone else in politics is an angel.

Either the accuser present convincing proof or they shut the **** up. That's how I'm seeing things from now on.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Based on what? If we believe everything the mafia state media spews, then every single person in the FPM is a criminal, their followers are mentally deranged, and everyone else in politics is an angel.

Either the accuser present convincing proof or they shut the **** up. That's how I'm seeing things from now on.

Kanaan can blow up the country and FPMers will still be like "do you have proof"?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

What about believing facts?
I will make it easy for you.
The guy spent 10 years telling he's the big reformist in Lebanon history.
قطار الإصلاح مشي و ما حدا بوقفو!
In 2016 he became president and the country took an infernal plunge and he didn't do anything about it. Either out of incompetence or out of involvement in corruption like others

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
PMA will do nothing but talk, because there's nothing he can do. He can't arrest Berri, Hariri, and Jumblatt.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Based on his public actions in the parliament to torpedo the government financial rescue package. Check what Charbel NaHas, Alain Bifani and Chaoul had to say.
now if you don’t believe those either, then I rest my case

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Hate the disease, love the diseased.

That's my philosophy with Aounists.