• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Based on his public actions in the parliament to torpedo the government financial rescue package. Check what Charbel NaHas, Alain Bifani and Chaoul had to say.
now if you don’t believe those either, then I rest my case
But what does this have to do with the forensic audit? He was trying to alter the debt and asset tally to make it more favorable for the banks. Forensic audit has nothing to do with that.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Pretending to play stupid, doesn't mean other people will and then join your cause and start bashing tayyar

Toz bel tayyar

i really don't understand how can you guys follow such retarded party

They claim that they have democracy inside the party (which is hilarious given how Bassil got parachuted into the leadership)
yet Kan3an feti7 3ala 7sebo and torpedoes first the government IMF plan and then worked with the central bank to torpedo the forensic audit till the point that Marcel Ghanem praised him 2 days ago for a whole 2 minutes. (You know Marcel, al e3lem al ma2jour and bayyid al tanajer)

This party is retarded mate
how can you vote a party that has 2 faces
a party that tells you something and delivers the opposite
and let's assume that Kan3an feti7 3ala 7sebo
how can you vote a party without leadership
they can have a democracy internally discussing ideas, however the policy and the execution should be one

If Ken3an fata7 3ala 7sebo he needs to be dismissed from the party because what he did is the opposite of democratic going against the decision of the majority within the party
2- he worked against what Tayyar claims to be its interests and the interests of its base (like yourselves)

By your own description and standards he works for the 'Mafia'

Either Tayyar denounces Kan3an publicly and yesterday
Or Tayyar is in bed with the mafia there's no other way to see this (something i already know bass bel mal3a2a badeh charbak yeha)

iF you can't see it, then it's you who's the stupid (or playing stupid)
not me.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
واشنطن بوست:

كتبت صحيفة واشنطن بوست (صحيفة يومية أميركية هي الأكثر انتشارًا في واشنطن) أنّ “الرئيس ميشال عون كان مؤيدًا قويًا للتدقيق الجنائي، لكن ساسة آخرون عارضوا بشدة مثل هذه الخطوة، التي قد تكشف عن الأحزاب التي كانت تستفيد من الفساد.”

واشنطن تايمز: ميشال عون داعم قوي للتدقيق
إلى ذلك، لفتت صحيفة واشنطن تايمز ( التي تصدر في واشنطن وتتوزّع في عدة ولايات أميركية) أنّ الرئيس عون كان داعماً قوياً للتدقيق الجنائي. ووصفت الصحيفة التدقيق بأنّه كان مطلبًا رئيسيًا من قبل صندوق النقد الدولي والمانحين الدوليين الذين قالوا إنّهم لن يقدموا أموالًا إلى لبنان قبل تنفيذ إصلاحات رئيسية لمكافحة الفساد والهدر واسع النطاق في مؤسسات الدولة.

ترامبول تايمز: عون المؤيد الوحيد للتدقيق
هذا، وقالت صحيفة ترامبول تايمز إنّ إنهاء شركة ألفاريز ومارسال لعقدها هو بمثابة ضربة قاصمة لأولئك الذين يأملون في المساءلة في بلد غارق في الفساد وأزمة اقتصادية ومالية خانقة. وتابعت، مؤكدة أنّ ميشال عون هو المؤيد الوحيد للتدقيق الجنائي، أنّ ذلك يأتي بعد أن رفض مصرف لبنان المركزي تزويد الشركة بالمستندات المطلوبة، متذرعاً بقوانين السرية المصرفية المعمول بها منذ عقود.

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
But what does this have to do with the forensic audit? He was trying to alter the debt and asset tally to make it more favorable for the banks. Forensic audit has nothing to do with that.
His push contributed to weaken the government’s hand and the reformists who quit in disgust. He is a key ring in the overall conspiracy. The government plan is a whole. If you attack parts of it you impact the credibility of the whole.he also personally attacked the cession the government experts

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
What about believing facts?
I will make it easy for you.
The guy spent 10 years telling he's the big reformist in Lebanon history.
قطار الإصلاح مشي و ما حدا بوقفو!
In 2016 he became president and the country took an infernal plunge and he didn't do anything about it. Either out of incompetence or out of involvement in corruption like others
This is not a fact. No offense, but the fact that you think this is a fact makes me very apprehensive about participating in a political dicussion with you about the topic.

Also, what proof do you have against Kanaan, again?

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
Ya 7aram kif bietda7ako 3a hal chabeb
they send them on the streets and risk catching COVID just for show while the party torpedoes the forensic audit behind the scenes
ya 3ayb el choum
Haida ejram walla
I'm really glad you came back to post on this forum. It makes it much easier to show people how ridiculously superficial and borderline delusional the counter-rhetoric to all of what Tayyar does is.

Keep up the good work.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
As I predicted, PMA dud nothing but talk. He's too weak to be able to do anything. If I were him, I would quit.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Viral

Based on what? If we believe everything the mafia state media spews, then every single person in the FPM is a criminal, their followers are mentally deranged, and everyone else in politics is an angel.

Either the accuser present convincing proof or they shut the **** up. That's how I'm seeing things from now on.

Pretending to play stupid, doesn't mean other people will and then join your cause and start bashing tayyar

Great! Then it must be incredibly easy for you to bring me some kind of proof, or at least a semi-coherent story, about Kanaan's criminality.

I'm really glad you came back to post on this forum. It makes it much easier to show people how ridiculously superficial and borderline delusional the counter-rhetoric to all of what Tayyar does is.

Keep up the good work.
Not much different than in social media, the landscape on this forum consists of 80% full time active trolls and recruited electronic army on a mission, 10% weak souls looking for an excuse to bail out and surrender and 10% who happened to represent the silent majority in our society trying to understand what’s wrong with those 90% who can’t see all the giant elephants in the room like Salameh, Hariri and Berri with his long arm Wazni. Instead they are trying to distract us with bystanders like Ibrahim Kanaan with the sole purpose to smear the FPM wile dismissing the fact that Forensic Audit is the child of the very father of the FPM…

Ibrahim Kanaan might be guilty of some sort but until now I was not able to find a proof against him but even if he did something wrong, how did all the hypocrites and idiots miss, ignore and no longer bring up names like Salameh, Hariri, Berri and Wazni himself who gave GMA so much trouble ignoring his directions by cheating and modifying the government contract with A&M behind his back and continuously stonewalling them that lead them to distrust and dismiss the seriousness of the Lebanese government.

Some times you wonder what kind of morons we are interacting with when all they can come up with things like: “Why did he start the Forensic Audit if he knew he could not win against them” or “He should quit, they are too powerful” and by the end of the day GMA and the FPM are the problem and Riad Salameh and the mafia protecting him should be left alone..

Those who don’t know GMA well enough I can reassure them the Forensic Audit will not go away as long as GMA is President.

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Not much different than in social media, the landscape on this forum consists of 80% full time active trolls and recruited electronic army on a mission, 10% weak souls looking for an excuse to bail out and surrender and 10% who happened to represent the silent majority in our society trying to understand what’s wrong with those 90% who can’t see all the giant elephants in the room like Salameh, Hariri and Berri with his long arm Wazni. Instead they are trying to distract us with bystanders like Ibrahim Kanaan with the sole purpose to smear the FPM wile dismissing the fact that Forensic Audit is the child of the very father of the FPM…

Ibrahim Kanaan might be guilty of some sort but until now I was not able to find a proof against him but even if he did something wrong, how did all the hypocrites and idiots and miss, ignore and no longer bring up names like Salameh, Hariri, Berri and Wazni himself who gave GMA so much trouble ignoring his directions by cheating and modifying the government contract with A&M behind his back and continuously stonewalling them that lead them to distrust and dismiss the seriousness of the Lebanese government.

Some times you wonder what kind of morons we are interacting with when all they can come up with things like: “Why did he start the Forensic Audit if he knew he could not win against them” or “He should quit, they are too powerful” and by the end of the day GMA and the FPM are the problem and Riad Salameh and the mafia protecting him should be left alone..

Those who don’t know GMA well enough I can reassure them the Forensic Audit will not go away as long as GMA is President.
Please, tell me how PMA will force the forensic audit. I am all ears.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk