• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What's funny is that, were Kanaan reprimanded or kicked from the party, the same people complaining about him now would be calling him a hero and Bassil a dictator for "eliminating everyone who is a rival to him".
You didn't get the idea, nobody will be kicked out because it is a role playing, توزيع أدوار
Aoun has a history of disappointing people, now crying wolf again will not make him any credible.
All his promises (tonight in his speech) of keeping the fight against corruption is simply BS, they will follow the previous ones.

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
You didn't get the idea, nobody will be kicked out because it is a role playing, توزيع أدوار
Aoun has a history of disappointing people, now crying wolf again will not make him any credible.
All his promises (tonight in his speech) of keeping the fight against corruption is simply BS, they will follow the previous ones.
Kanaan didn't do anything to scupper the forensic audit. His little spat with Najem was stupid and (in my opinion) misdirected, but it was nothing more than that. In fact, Kanaan has been one of the leading legislators in drafting laws that push in the same direction as the audit.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

حب الله: التدقيق الجنائي الكامل حتمي غصبا عنكم ومدخل لاستقلال لبنان بالاخص عنكم! أفهمتم؟​

Is he HA guy ?

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

حب الله: التدقيق الجنائي الكامل حتمي غصبا عنكم ومدخل لاستقلال لبنان بالاخص عنكم! أفهمتم؟​

Is he HA guy ?
Yes. And he's spewing nonsense. There's no way it will happen.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Instead of listening to so e astrologers, people should read my predictions and pay more for them. I keep getting proven right.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
I'm really glad you came back to post on this forum. It makes it much easier to show people how ridiculously superficial and borderline delusional the counter-rhetoric to all of what Tayyar does is.

Keep up the good work.

W haida mastra men li bienda7ak 3layon

ya di3anak ya lebnen bhek cha3b bassit
it put tears to my eyes really

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Guys don’t believe the defamation campaign on Kenaan
He is Bassil’s choice for presidency after Aoun, they will try to smear him from now
Kenaan is in line with tayyar 100%
I used to like him, but he sided with the banks.

Last edited:

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
. The man was only doing his parliamentary role.
Sorry, I know you mean well but seriously? استاءوا علا Alain Bifani and Henry Chaoul? That is his parliamentary role?
And this is my last post on the topic so I don’t “jam the airwaves”... with friends like Kan3an, we don’t need ennemies

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
Sorry, I know you mean well but seriously? استاءوا علا Alain Bifani and Henry Chaoul? That is his parliamentary role?
And this is my last post on the topic so I don’t “jam the airwaves”... with friends like Kan3an, we don’t need ennemies
Alain Bifani did not resign because of Kanaan or the parliamentary committee, but because of Salemeh and Wazi's puppetmaster Berri. As for Chaoul, I'm not sure he ever articulated why he resigned beyond broad populist statements. I do not pretend to know better than an expert in his field, but Chaoul often reads like a random ranter on the streets, on Twitter.

We both agree that Kanaan's negative stance towards some elements of the government's plan felt a bit lousy, especially for me - I was a fan of Diab's efforts almost as much as I hate the banks. But if we're going to accuse the man of betrayal, we need to either have a solid reasoning for it (since critiquing specific elements of the plan with justification is not tantamount to shooting it down unfairly to protect the banks), or to wait for official word to come out of the FPM.

The reason I am so skeptical is because the "7ezb el masaref" rhetoric began months ago with, at the time, nothing but empty accusations to back it up. These accusations still seem vague to me, unless I'm missing something. The past year has made me extremely hesitant to adopt an accusation against any politician without understanding why and how. Double that for a Tayyar representative in a leadership position. If Mother Theresa was possibly in line for the FPM presidency, they would make her a whore.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Kanaan's parliamentary committee tried to find a middle ground between the government's numbers and the bank's numbers. The banks didn't have a plan, if I'm not mistaken. He faulted the government for not sitting with the banks and discussing numbers before negotiating with the IMF. **** the banks, but maybe he had a point.

It left a sour taste in my mouth at the time, too. Still, this isn't some great treachery. The man was only doing his parliamentary role.
Sorry Dr. Strangelove, but you're starting to sound like an apologist for Tayyar, defending the indefensible and downplaying the party's role in corruption.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
هلق يا شباب الرئيس قال لن يتراجع عن التحقيق الجنائي.
ممتاز، ولكن صرنا معودين على الوعود الفارغة.
و أخشى ما أخشاه ان يكون ذلك مقدمة للتمديد على أساس أن العمل لم ينته بعد
😂😂😂
عشتم و عاش لبنان

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Only party? Walaw? Shwayyet respect to the shatle in your avatar. Liqa2 tajjamo3 l siyada also stands by the forensic audit.

I'm talking about parties in Parliament
Yes LF is the only party that still stands with the forensic audit.

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
FPMers really need to see a doctor they are not well up there I have never been so sure about anything like im sure about this, YOU ARE ****ING INSANE.

Even after everything they are still defending their Godly leader, cha3eb byestehal el maje3a!