• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
FPMers really need to see a doctor they are not well up there I have never been so sure about anything like im sure about this, YOU ARE ****ING INSANE.

Even after everything they are still defending their Godly leader, cha3eb byestehal el maje3a!
mnekbar fik ya baaaaaash :D

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
FPMers are delusional thinking they can fight the mafia. What you're gonna do? Take over BdL?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
But you guys achieved nothing.

that is unimportant fpm is a non-consequential party built in a lebanese mentality because this is the extent of the political savvy of the average lebanese. wat we learned from gma is much bigger than fpm and much more personal.
but whats important now is that the lebanese state is non existant and the lebanese people themselves allowed it to happen in many ways.

i still remember the first day of thawraaaaa and how they took to the streets because of a whatsapp tax. can u imagine that? a frikin watsapp tax, after decades of punlic theft and bribery, whatsapp 7arrakloun damiroun😂😂

this is what you have in lebanon, people that will destroy their own economy for a watsapp tax but when a financial audit gets terminated they make jokes on the internet and copy paste their social media feeds everywhere.

i do not care for those people anymore, all i care abt now is irritating them as much as my freetime allows 😂😂

masatir el zebbelin 3al forum add ma badak pick and choose from the religious fanatics, to the complete social media idiots to the rambo el salem 3a esmo yali ba3dna natrino yotla3 yjarjir gma 3al tari2. those are the lebanese they get what they deserve and boy are they getting it :)

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
that is unimportant fpm is a non-consequential party built in a lebanese mentality because this is the extent of the political savvy of the average lebanese. wat we learned from gma is much bigger than fpm and much more personal.
but whats important now is that the lebanese state is non existant and the lebanese people themselves allowed it to happen in many ways.

i still remember the first day of thawraaaaa and how they took to the streets because of a whatsapp tax. can u imagine that? a frikin watsapp tax, after decades of punlic theft and bribery, whatsapp 7arrakloun damiroun😂😂

this is what you have in lebanon, people that will destroy their own economy for a watsapp tax but when a financial audit gets terminated they make jokes on the internet and copy paste their social media feeds everywhere.

i do not care for those people anymore, all i care abt now is irritating them as much as my freetime allows 😂😂

masatir el zebbelin 3al forum add ma badak pick and choose from the religious fanatics, to the complete social media idiots to the rambo el salem 3a esmo yali ba3dna natrino yotla3 yjarjir gma 3al tari2. those are the lebanese they get what they deserve and boy are they getting it :)
The great @HannaTheCrusader used to say 15% only are good, the rest of 85% are trash and we should emmigrate no hope
He turned out to be right
There is also a joke of his about being happy that now Amal guys have to pay their own knefeh ma ktir befhama bass I feel it is wise too

Viral

We hesitate admitting that Rai and his headquarters are part of the elite mafia that protected Riad Salameh and stand side by side by their corrupt and criminal political counterparts.

Rai is a professional con man. He was killing two birds with one stone by defending Salameh; one to protect the man who knows all his shoddy transactions but most importantly appealing to his congregation for his own popularity. But when it came to GMA and Bassil who are the main threat to exposing his corruption, he was more than happy to step on top of them as hard as he could.

Forensic audit will open Ali Baba cave that will turn most Christians against Rai and predecessor once we find out how Samir Geagea stole the LF arms sales money and hid it with them not to mention the millions of dollars that Saudi Arabia has been donating to Bkerki to buy its vote which is against the interest of the Christians themselves.

Rai turned his weakly Sunday mass speech into a disgraced prostitution act while the Christians are starving and suffering like everyone else in the country. When was the last time Bkerki donated a penny to a starving Christian family?

There is a political mafia and a religious mafia. Religion is the oldest for of government as they say.

Viral

Rai reminds us of Arafat's widow who took all the PLO accounts money living in Luxury while the Palestinians are homeless and starving in the streets... Magnitsky must have been too busy wit Bassil he missed that one:banghead:

Viral

There is more evidence that A&M were pressured to withdraw in the same manner Total was forced to withdraw without giving the Lebanese government its final report till this day. A&M used the lack of cooperation by BDL as cover although they had agreed on a three months extension just a few days prior to their withdrawal declaration.

This means once the new WH administration takes over, there is a chance of new style dealings with other nations (including Iran) that will reverse and limit Trump’s excessive starvation and economic wars against civilians. As a matter of fact, Trump’s defeat accelerated his political sanctions and starvation program. It made them more aggressive since it’s their last chance. It doesn’t look like we’ll have a government this year. Hariri’s mission is to keep the vacuum while waiting for BDL to run out of dollars at which time the dollar skyrockets and poverty deepens with the hope that civil unrest between now and January can force the President to succumb to their demands and conditions regarding negotiations with the Israelis and the Palestinian naturalization. Disarming Hezbollah is no longer a reachable target for them.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
There is more evidence that A&M were pressured to withdraw in the same manner Total was forced to withdraw without giving the Lebanese government its final report till this day. A&M used the lack of cooperation by BDL as cover although they had agreed on a three months extension just a few days prior to their withdrawal declaration.

This means once the new WH administration takes over, there is a chance of new style dealings with other nations (including Iran) that will reverse and limit Trump’s excessive starvation and economic wars against civilians. As a matter of fact, Trump’s defeat accelerated his political sanctions and starvation program. It made them more aggressive since it’s their last chance. It doesn’t look like we’ll have a government this year. Hariri’s mission is to keep the vacuum while waiting for BDL to run out of dollars at which time the dollar skyrockets and poverty deepens with the hope that civil unrest between now and January can force the President to succumb to their demands and conditions regarding negotiations with the Israelis and the Palestinian naturalization. Disarming Hezbollah is no longer a reachable target for them.

What's the evidence? I know it's possible, but I need evidence.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
We hesitate admitting that Rai and his headquarters are part of the elite mafia that protected Riad Salameh and stand side by side by their corrupt and criminal political counterparts.

Rai is a professional con man. He was killing two birds with one stone by defending Salameh; one to protect the man who knows all his shoddy transactions but most importantly appealing to his congregation for his own popularity. But when it came to GMA and Bassil who are the main threat to exposing his corruption, he was more than happy to step on top of them as hard as he could.

Forensic audit will open Ali Baba cave that will turn most Christians against Rai and predecessor once we find out how Samir Geagea stole the LF arms sales money and hid it with them not to mention the millions of dollars that Saudi Arabia has been donating to Bkerki to buy its vote which is against the interest of the Christians themselves.

Rai turned his weakly Sunday mass speech into a disgraced prostitution act while the Christians are starving and suffering like everyone else in the country. When was the last time Bkerki donated a penny to a starving Christian family?

There is a political mafia and a religious mafia. Religion is the oldest for of government as they say.

Slightly off-topic but am I the only one who thinks Al Rai has the most annoying voice ever?

I don't like Nasrallah Sfeir but at least he had strong convictions, wrong as they were, and he stuck to them.
Rai seems like a man who works for the highest bidder and has the charisma of a lettuce leaf.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Resign

Orange Room Supporter