• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
5h

الرئيس عون يوجه رسالة الى مجلس النواب ويطلب مناقشتها: يجب التعاون مع السلطة الإجرائية لتمكين الدولة من إجراء التدقيق المحاسبي الجنائي في حسابات مصرف لبنان، والتدقيق ينسحب الى سائر مرافق الدولة العامة تحقيقاً للإصلاح المنشود وبرامج المساعدات التي يحتاجها لبنان راهناً
+++
الرئيس عون للنواب: التدقيق المحاسبي الجنائي ضروري كي لا يُصبح لبنان في عداد الدول المارِقة أو الفاشلة في نظر المجتمع الدولي، واستمرار التمنّع عن تسليم المستندات الى شركة التدقيق أدّى إلى عدم تمكنها من المباشرة بمهمتها .. ثمّ أنهت العقد
+++
الرئيس عون: ما حصل إنتكاسة خطيرة لمنطق الدولة ومصالح الشعب اللبناني، والتدقيق المحاسبي الجنائي بات من مستلزمات تفاوض الدولة مع صندوق النقد الدولي، وفقدان الثقة بالدولة وسلطاتها ومؤسساتها لن يقتصر على الداخل بل يُصبح لازمة لدى المجتمع الدولي
+++
الرئيس عون: الإصلاح كلٌّ لا يتجزأ ومرادف للإستقرار السياسي والأمني، ولن أرضى الرضوخ لأي ضغوط للتخلّي عنه أو التخفيف من مستلزماته

Call their bluff and ask for Audit on all instititutions and not just Central bank
ya khayeh why does this stupid president always gives them a reason to turn down any reforms
he puts a plan and leaves an exit for the criminals on purpose
right now it appears for everyone that the Audit is being used to settle political scores, and i'm confident that it is the case.

Hariri is using that excuse
Ferzli yesterday mentioned this

If he's clean and honest with himself
He simply calls their bluff and asks for audit on all institutions starting with Wizart el ta2a all the way to finance and including Central bank
Can he do that for once ? Can he for just once appear to be a true reformist and a man of his word rather than a cancer who's there just to settle scores and old debts nobody gives a shit about anymore especially that the country is broken beyond repair

coralie

Legendary Member
It seems we need to change the majority of the people, its their fault, they protected their za3eem who is ripping them off. I was very happy that besri dam was stopped, and now I even more happier with torpedoing the forensic audit. Heik sha3b byiswa sirmeyeh and they dont deserve someone to work for them. The future will tell that the majority of the people will regret not supporting aoun in that past year! Sha3b khara! La daynteh iza byirja3!
Cha3eb menki , safih mach3out W fessid aktar men zo3ame2o.
When we use to fight for our independence for our liberty and sovereignity they were cheering for the occupier w zo3ame2on am biez7afo w yel7asso na3el sobbat el me7tal el souri .
Zo3ama nezlin ser2a w naheb la kel amlek hal balad w en plus safa2o mosriet el nes , fa2arro cha3bon , min el nes ? Hayda el cha3b el mawtour aratou bel toul w bel 3ard kharabo el balad wel cha3b je3 bas nkeyeh bel 3ahd w nkeyeh bi Gubran bieklo khara bas el mouhem ma ykhalouon yechteghlo .
Cha3b bietnaffas nkeyet , bie3tech men wassakhit fassedo .
We fought 30 years for what and for who ? Heik bajam ma biestehalo watan . La2ano t3awado ohhh sorry zo3ame2on 3awadouhon 3al zel wel mazaleh wel na3am sidi .

Danny Z

Legendary Member
When we use to fight for our independence for our liberty and sovereignity they were cheering for the occupier w zo3ame2on am biez7afo w yel7asso na3el sobbat el me7tal el souri .
Zo3ama nezlin ser2a w naheb la kel amlek hal balad w en plus safa2o mosriet el nes , fa2arro cha3bon , min el nes ? Hayda el cha3b el mawtour aratou bel toul w bel 3ard kharabo el balad wel cha3b je3 bas nkeyeh bel 3ahd w nkeyeh bi Gubran bieklo khara bas el mouhem ma ykhalouon yechteghlo .
We fought 30 years for what and for who ? Heik bajam ma biestehalo watan . La2ano t3awado ohhh sorry zo3ame2on 3awadouhon 3al zel wel mazaleh wel na3am sidi .
I don't know why you fought 30 years, when Aoun was uprooted in 1990. You needed only 2-3 years later to realize that those who were not fighting against him from 1988 to 1990, were happy he was gone. You could see it in all walks of life, even in the areas where Aoun was supported. People were ramping asking for favors from Michel el Murr in Maten to Fares Boueiz in Kesserwan for S3ayd in Jbail, let alone all those who were benefiting from Hariri, Jumblatt and Berri through corruption. It took me two years to realize (as of 1990) that I do not want to fight for this sha3b and left, those who didn't realize could have realized two years later, but you still see people like ziad abs still trying to do something some 30 years later thinking that they can do something about it. innou bhaniyyon for their ideals, they wasted their life, but Lebanon is not the USA of the founding fathers where people live by the ideals of the declaration of independence or the french revolution where Robespierre and Jean Jacques Rousseau ideals strive in the values in the heart and minds of the Lebanese people
Lebanese people are a bunch of masla7jiyye looking for the best loopholes to profit from in order the maximize gain and screw the other citizens, they are just like their leaders on a smaller scale. They deserve what is happening to them, el 3atra on those who realize it and cannot leave... Most of those who worked hard and tried to leave could leave.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I don't know why you fought 30 years, when Aoun was uprooted in 1990. You needed only 2-3 years later to realize that those who were not fighting against him from 1988 to 1990, were happy he was gone. You could see it in all walks of life, even in the areas where Aoun was supported. People were ramping asking for favors from Michel el Murr in Maten to Fares Boueiz in Kesserwan for S3ayd in Jbail, let alone all those who were benefiting from Hariri, Jumblatt and Berri through corruption. It took me two years to realize (as of 1990) that I do not want to fight for this sha3b and left, those who didn't realize could have realized two years later, but you still see people like ziad abs still trying to do something some 30 years later thinking that they can do something about it. innou bhaniyyon for their ideals, they wasted their life, but Lebanon is not the USA of the founding fathers where people live by the ideals of the declaration of independence or the french revolution where Robespierre and Jean Jacques Rousseau ideals strive in the values in the heart and minds of the Lebanese people
Lebanese people are a bunch of masla7jiyye looking for the best loopholes to profit from in order the maximize gain and screw the other citizens, they are just like their leaders on a smaller scale. They deserve what is happening to them, el 3atra on those who realize it and cannot leave... Most of those who worked hard and tried to leave could leave.

You are right in all of this...
But do you really believe that Aoun/Bassil any different ??
I believe no more

Viral

الحريري لعون: لا ضرورة للتحقيق الجنائي​

I’m asking the moronic hypocrites, is it Aoun’s fault he can’t win the people’s battles against the corrupt criminals that those very same people voted them in office three years ago and gave them power or it is the Taïf fault that clipped the wings of the President (Presidential office), ANY President, and left him surrounded by killer vultures?…

Aoun wants forensic audit vs. Hariri does not want forensic audit translates into Aoun should resign and Hariri stays…

What kind of deviant moronic mentality and culture we are dealing with?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
halla2 wa2ta iron maiden y2ellak hek bet ghoss w btle3a nafsak w bet safrin, bas wa2ta yjik watsapp deghre btenshro..

yalla meche el 7al allah kbir bas @SeaAb akbar
enta bte7ki min montala2 Bassilli, 3aqa2idi, 7ezbi, in3izali dayyeq... :lol: :lol: :lol:
fal el wa7ad b sir yodrob asdeso b akhmeso, enno shou ya ba baddo ynazel el 3alam la yo2tofa el fashel Bassil qui est puni et mis au coin
ana ma3 el thwara el 7a2i2ieh yelli lazem tthour 3ala kel hal taba2 el fasideh yelli jame3tak mena
3am tefhamni 7akim ?

Last edited:

JB81

Legendary Member
enta bte7ki min montala2 Bassilli, 3aqa2idi, 7ezbi, in3izali dayyeq... :lol: :lol: :lol:
fal el wa7ad b sir yodrob asdeso b akhmeso, enno shou ya ba baddo ynazel el 3alam la yo2tofa el fashel Bassil qui est puni et mis au coin
ana ma3 el thwara el 7a2i2ieh yelli lazem tthour 3ala kel hal taba2 el fasideh yelli jame3tak mena
3am tefhamni 7akim ?

3ajbetneh thawra "el7a2i2iyeh". Ya3neh thawra kenet fake?

Danny Z

Legendary Member
You are right in all of this...
But do you really believe that Aoun/Bassil any different ??
I believe no more
I don’t give a shit, they just wasted their life too, especially Aoun. They kept electing sleymen trying to renew to him and had a void just to bring him when they saw there is turning around him when they could have before we were in deep shit debt and corruption

Viral

I needed to make an extra effort to understand everything you wrote but by golly it was worth it!
These are jewels with your permission I want to print them and frame them on my wall so I can always remember never to fool myself again about Sha3b Libnen el3azim…
Cheers🍷

JB81

Legendary Member

Lashou? Ma saro bi Iran! S2al 7ayala ouwatjeh bi2ellak masareh ra7o 3a Iran....

Bass ma sa2lo kif saret ta7t anzar 7akem amrika Salemeh... iza mastara sha3b b 15 neyeb hek bifakro, kif baddak sha3b yetzahar la misriyeto. 2aloulon saro b Iran... wel ghanam 2alo la 7awla wla kouwata.
Zemret fesdin byeser2o bi7etouwa bi Iran w ghayra... w ghanamon bi sad2o. Wel kheir

Audit or not audit, Christians have abruptly stopped to pump money into the economy and let Berry pays his 90% state employees with peanuts.

Christians have been feeding Lebanon as always. These thieves were living on Christian money.

The party is over and while Christians are reloading back their savings abroad, the rest of the population who supported Berry Hariri and Jumblat won’t have any penny left in their pockets.

We learned the lesson, never again a penny in Lebanon until Berry, Hariri and Jumblat go to jail

Rafidi

Legendary Member
So Aoun pushed for the forensic audit, others scuttled it, it’s Aoun’s fault, others are just being others. Cute.

From reading in between the lines it looks the message being sent by Berri is clear: forensic audit in return for a one district electoral law. Similar to the approach the FPM and others promoted by asking for the return of traitors in Israehell in return for general amnesty of prisoners in Lebanese jails. It seems there will be no compromise on this and no forensic audit. And any in coming president after Aoun will have to agree to a one district law and implementing Taef and the creation of a senate. The Taef is dead.

I am not vast on how electoral laws are approved. But if it needs a simple majority (50%+1), it is very like Marada and the likes will vote in favor and all the Muslim MPs, Sunnis and Shia will adopt a one district law, even if the FPM or LF refuse it.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
I’m asking the moronic hypocrites, is it Aoun’s fault he can’t win the people’s battles against the corrupt criminals that those very same people voted them in office three years ago and gave them power or it is the Taïf fault that clipped the wings of the President (Presidential office), ANY President, and left him surrounded by killer vultures?…

Aoun wants forensic audit vs. Hariri does not want forensic audit translates into Aoun should resign and Hariri stays…

What kind of deviant moronic mentality and culture we are dealing with?

FPM lost it the moment it became a qawi bloc and the lettuce in your head became too large. You thought you can do anything in a sectarian jungle. Often times, your only ally comes under attack even from you. Et tu Brutus? You came to the realization that in Lebanon everyone still hate you, except Hezballah. The election of Aoun was done because Hezballah saw it as a fundamental issue that must come to pass and Berri couldn't object, especially after the ugly example of treachery set by Michel Sleiman, a consensus president, and for the fact that Amal couldn't oppose Hezballah on Aoun's election going by the support the latter showed during the 2006 war on Lebanon. Sometimes at least, if not most times, you act and think strategic, even if it appears you are losing momentarily and you stick by your ally in sweet and bitter times. You win on the longer run. The FPM many times did not act like that and FPMers are too hasty, quick to fire shots and attack in all directions and even insult. Presently, we are facing the same thing on the proposed one district electoral law. FPM is behaving just like the LF.

From reading in between the lines it looks the message being sent by Berri is clear: forensic audit in return for a one district electoral law. Similar to the approach the FPM and others promoted by asking for the return of traitors in Israehell in return for general amnesty of prisoners in Lebanese jails. It seems there will be no compromise on this and no forensic audit. And any in coming president after Aoun will have to agree to a one district law and implementing Taef and the creation of a senate. The Taef is dead.

I am not vast on how electoral laws are approved. But if it needs a simple majority (50%+1), it is very like Marada and the likes will vote in favor and all the Muslim MPs, Sunnis and Shia will adopt a one district law, even if the FPM or LF refuse it.
So we prefer not to have an audit and let Lebanon fail in the next few months. 90% of State employees are Shiaa. If they are ok to work for 50 $ per month, be my guest and we thank them. We are educated enough and have enough business outside to recharge quickly so Shiaa will be the biggest losers.
I am totally against a new IMF loan as this is to feed a state with no Christians in it